73. Carry Me

1460 Words
We stand in a circle at the Borin castle entrance. "Well, that happened." "It did." "I'm calling in the herd." Thora nods. "We blew the top off a mountain." Omar comes back from talking to the guards. "They'll be here in 30 minutes." Thora puts her hands on her hips. "I know we're not supposed to steal. But I vote we steal their wine anyway." "Me too." Elek winks at me. "Yea let's steal the wine." Dipak shakes his head. "1 cup each, then it's back to searching." Omar rubs his eyes. "I hope they have big cups here." Thora and I go back to the sitting room. "Where did the herd go?" "Tre took them to the royal house." She pulls up the rug under the chair Elroy would always read in. It's got a circle under it. With another X. We summon everyone and stare at it. "What in the world could be making magic in that chair?" Thora shakes her head. "No idea." Omar comes in. "OOOOK." The heard follows him talking quietly. "Can reading make magic?" The herd shakes their heads. "Are you cleaning fish in that chair too?" "No." Thora's eyes get big. She runs to Dipak and tries to whisper something in his ear. "No." She runs to Kane. "No." She glances at Omar and shakes her head. "What is it?" She finds an older woman in the herd. She whispers something in her ear. The lady chuckles. "Yes, that would do it." "What?" "LET'S LEAVE. WE NEED WINE." She drags me out and slams the door. We go to the kitchen and have another glass of wine. "What was that about?" "I think he was having fun with himself in that chair." "I see why you had a hard time telling anyone." "Yea, I need wine." We each grab another bottle and go to a different sitting room. We clear the others quickly. There is nothing in them. We end up clearing the ballroom and kitchen. Then we stagger out. "This wine is kicking my ass." "It seems to be really strong." We find another plant and kill it. It seems everyone is everywhere, and the place gets cleared fast. We end up on stairs going somewhere. We sit down and drink our wine. Tye and Elek drink with us. Tye reads the bottle. "Is this even wine?" "Yes, it's the strong stuff." A guard comes halfway up the stairs. "Dipak is summoning everyone to the entrance." I smile. "Will you carry me?" "Someone carry me too." The guard picks me up over his shoulder and they laugh. Tye takes the wine from me and hands it to Elek. "Sorry, I need to get up." "I need to get up too." "Let me get up and then hand me the wine." "I got up with a bottle of wine." I crack up laughing watching them trying not to fall. "No, I give up. Carry me too." Another guard picks Thora up. He carries her like a baby. We get to the entry after everyone else is already there. Tye and Elek are carrying the alcohol and leaning on each other to stay standing. The guards stand me and Thora up beside them. "I NEED AIR." I run outside and down the steps. "I NEED TO PUKE." Thora runs out, then pukes in a bush. Elek and Tye come out laughing their asses off. "SHE PUKED IN YOUR BUSH." Elek sits down on the steps. I lay down. "I need a minute." Thora lays down beside me. "Me too." "UP LET'S GO. We're going home." We stare at Tre. "Let's go home and eat. You will feel better. DIPAK, I DON'T THINK THEY CAN GET UP." Dipak comes out. "We'll at least they're not in jail this time." Elek falls down a couple steps. Tye tries to help him and he goes down. I sit up. "BOYS STOP PLAYING ON THE STAIRS. SOMEONE'S GOING TO GET HURT." Dipak turns around. "Kane, Omar. We're going to need you." "Let me make a door first. We can shove them in." We lose it. Kane and Dracul show up. Tre points at me and Thora. "Those 2 will probably puke." Thora puts her hand up. "No. I already did." Tre picks me up off the ground and puts me on my feet. I stagger and fall in the bush. Tye's eyebrows shoot up. "THANK GOD THAT'S NOT THE ONE SHE PUKED IN." Tre shakes his head and helps me stand up. Then I puke in the bush. Tye and Elek go down a couple more stairs. They laugh so hard. I face Tre and cry. "My stomach hurts." "I can tell. Come here." He picks me up, and I wrap my arms and legs around him. He carries me up the steps. Dracul and Kane grab the boys and help them walk. Dipak carries Thora. We step right into a ballroom full of people. Apparently, we're eating in the ballroom again. Tye's parents and the Borins are here. "GET US 4 CHAIRS WITH ARMS AT THIS TABLE." Tre sits me in one of the chairs. "Give them food right now. Do not wait." Dipak fixes my chair. "And no wine." The Borin queen runs over. "WHAT HAPPENED?" "We stole the wine, mom." "I can't believe you. You got 2 young girls drunk?" Tye shakes his head. "I'm almost positive they got us drunk." His mom rolls her eyes and walks away. Everyone that came in with us goes over to find their normal seats. Thora smiles at Tye. "Maybe the princess wants to take advantage of you." I put my eyebrows up. Elek smirks. "Well then you shouldn't have got him so drunk." "What do you mean?" Tye eventually winks at me. "Things don't always work right when we get to drunk." I stare at Thora. Thora stares back. "I don't even know how to explain that one. I'll try later. What should we do?" I raise my hand. Tye cracks up laughing. Tre comes over. "What do you need?" "What things don't work right when you get drunk?" He rubs his eyes. "We have a pool." "I want to go swimming." "Talk about swimming." Tre roams away. Tye smiles. "Where's the pool?" Elek cracks up laughing. "It's by the guest rooms." "Where's the guest rooms?" "By the pool." Thora stands up. "I'll show everyone where the pool is." I jump up. Dipak yells, "SIT AND EAT." We start eating again. Thora whispers, "We should summon Marcus to the pool." "Is he here?" "No, but we can summon him from his castle." Tye perks up. "Why?" I shake my head. "No reason." He puts both his eyebrows up. "Try again." Thora rolls her eyes. "We want to see him with his hair down and wet." Tye puts his hand up. "Aww, he's telling on us, princess." I shake my head. "Don't tell." Dipak comes over. "What the hell do you want?" "Those 2 want to see Marcus wet with his hair down." Dipak smirks and makes his hair long. Thora and I jump up. "HIS IS BETTER. I WANT TO TOUCH IT." "ME TOO." We take off for him and knock each other down. Servants run over and get us back in our seats. Dipak nods. "Eat for now. Enough talking about boys." Thora shakes her head. "There's never enough talking about boys." "What about shoes?" I smile at him. "I like shoes." "Me too." Dipak roams away. I stretch. "What the hell are we supposed to say about shoes?" She gets all serious. "I don't know." "Remember when Tre tried to stab that one king with a shoe?" I smile at Tre. "He's so cute." "I'M CUTE." "You are cute, my prince." Thora sits back. "Let's go swimming." We stand up. Dipak yells, "SIT DOWN AND EAT." "WE ATE EVERYTHING. WE'RE GOING TO SWIM NOW." Dipak yells again, "GIRLS CHANGE FIRST. BOYS SIT RIGHT THERE." Everyone in the room laughs. The boys sit back down. Tye smirks. "I was looking forward to that part." Elek nods. We get changed and come back. I stare at the boys and lean in to her. "So many muscles." Daddy starts yelling, "NO. JUST NO. YOU ARE NOT GOING UNSUPERVISED WITH MY DAUGHTER TO THE POOL. I'M COMING TO." Thora elbows me. "We need a plan to get rid of your dad." The boys laugh. "They are no help." "Yea, not real smart." "Very nice to look at though." "Maybe we can sneak out when your dads not looking." Elek busts out laughing. "He's not even blinking." Thora whispers. "We can summon Marcus. Try to get him in the water until your dad gets bored." "OK DADDY, YOU CAN SWIM."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD