14. Treasure Map

1128 Words
Tye pulls me into his side and kisses my head. "I love you. I don't want you to get hurt. Are you going to listen next time I say stop?" "Yes." I wipe my eyes off. "And I will never find you in another pirate boat alone... correct?" "Yes sir." "I love you babydoll." Someone knocks on the door. I wipe the tears off my face. "Is she in here?" It's Tre. "I'll take you and Thora over to the other boat when you're ready. But once it gets dark, we come back. And you need to wash your face first." He says under his breath "Did you spank her?" Tye nods and Tre walks out. Tye smiles. "You can go. Have fun exploring. I'll be sleeping by the time you get back." He sits down with his food. I bang on Thora's door. "We're going to go search the other boat. Put on pirate clothes and meet me on deck." "OK." She slams the door in my face. I run back into Tye's room. I pull the dress over my head and get in the closet for my pirate clothes. He watches me change. Then I put on the overcoat and hat. I grab some boots and actually lace them and put socks on first. Then I button the coat, so it's tight on my waist, and I grab 2 of the pirate swords. I hook them on my hips. He gives me a hug and a kiss. "You have fun babydoll. I love you." "Bye." I run out the door. I get to the deck and Dipak wraps his arms around me. "You're a beautiful pirate princess, sweetheart." Thora comes running up. "I'M READY." "You need to listen while we're over there. You can go on the highest deck, but no further down." Thora grabs my neck and I fly over to the other boat with Tre. We take off below deck. Tre follows us. They have a lot more stuff to do than we do. They have a whole game room. Everything is in drawers and stored away, but they actually have a lot of games. Then they have a room that has different instruments in it. Then we find a room with alcohol in it. "We're pirates. We have to have a drink." We go to the captain's office and go through it. Turns out his sleeping area is right below it, only accessible through a round staircase. Thora opens the curtain. It's across the whole front of the ship. And it has a door. It's a balcony across his whole room. The entire front of the ship. "This is nice." "Really windy." I hold onto my hat. I sit my hat on the bed and pick up a telescope. "DIPAK IS WAVING TO US." I point my telescope at our boat. It isn't that far away. Sure enough, he is waving. I wave and go back in. We search his drawers. He has the normal stuff. Clothes, shoes, socks, scarves, and an extra hat. Some cups. A couple bottles of something. "Look at this." She's got the blanket pulled off the bed. "It's hidden drawers, but they won't open." "Let's move the mattress and see what it is." We stand the mattress up against the wall, and it's a wooden box the bed was sitting on. But in the middle of it is an actual wooden box. It has jewels in it. 2 big red ones and a blue one. Then it has some gold coins. "A MAP. TRE TRE TRE" Tre comes flying down the steps so fast he falls down half of them. "WE FOUND A TREASURE MAP." "X MARKS THE SPOT TRE. A REAL TREASURE MAP." He checks the box and the papers. "You 2 can f*****g find anything." He grabs the box and takes off. "BRING THE MAP BABY." Kane looks at our stuff. He's steering this boat. "That needs to be in the office. Not out here where it can blow away. We need to get this stuff over onto our boat and these 2 need to search more. It's getting too dark now." "Baby, tell Dipak to stop the boat. We need to come up beside him and transfer some stuff." "I'M STAYING WITH MY MAP." "Can you grab some of the games while you wait? I could use something to do over there." I land by Dipak and jump up and down. "STOP!" "What's wrong?" "I FOUND A TREASURE MAP. A REAL TREASURE MAP." He smiles. "STOP!" "Why, sweetheart?" "KANE SAID STOP. THEY HAVE TO MOVE THE GOLD." He puts the sails up. "You found gold?" "YES AND A TREASURE MAP." I keep jumping up and down. "STOP." "Baby, we are stopped. I'm going over there." I fly over with him. "WE FOUND A TREASURE MAP DIPAK." Thora shoves it at his face. "CAN WE GO THERE NOW?" "We have to make a plan for it. We can't leave from here with 2 ships." We give him a dirty look. "They found gold?" "Yes, in the box. We want to get it on our boat. There are a few gems in there too." Dipak checks the box. "No one can hide anything from those 2." "I stopped trying a long time ago." Tre gives me a kiss. "I love you baby." "I LOVE YOU TRE. WE FOUND A TREASURE MAP." "I know baby. You did good." Kane pulls up beside our boat and stops. "Land would help, but we can run the docking boards like a bridge." I'm jumping over like they did. I climb one of the masts and Tre spots me. "What are you doing, spider monkey?" "I want to jump like they did with the ropes." "You could fall and get hurt." Dipak shakes his head. "You could fall between the ships and get smashed. That's not safe." "I'll be high up. I'll turn into a dragon if I slip." "Alright, you can try." I climb up high and grab a rope. They stand there watching me. I get a good grip on it and swing out over the water between the boats. I let go at the perfect time and land right in the middle of our deck. "I'M A REAL PIRATE." Then I take off over the bridge back to the pirate boat. I nearly fall to my death. Tre grabs me at the last second. "I guess the ropes are safer for you baby." "The bridge moves Tre." "Yep, we're on the water baby. Fly over with Thora. Don't use the bridge." She's got a death grip on the map. We run down to the captain's office and lay it out on the desk. We scream, "A REAL TREASURE MAP."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD