15. Wrong Way

1781 Words
The boys come in with the box and set it down. "You 2 go." "But the map?" "It's going to take us days to figure it out." "You need to go to sleep, so you can get up early and search over there some more." "BUT WE FOUND A MAP KANE." He rubs his eyes. "It's going to take them forever to wind down." Thora shakes her head. "No, I'm kind of tired and want to search tomorrow." Dipak sits at his desk. "To bad we didn't bring the bite cream." "I want to see the map." "Baby, we are a day away from home. We will analyze when we get there. We will figure it out. It is not going to be today. And you can be there when we look at it." "But." "We have 2 ships right now. We're barely able to keep them going. We're trying to get enough sleep to keep them going. We need to get them back before we do anything else." "FINE." I storm out. Apparently, I don't have a room to sleep in. I'll sleep in the sitting room tonight. I slam myself down on the couch. A pillow and blanket would be nice. I close my eyes. I'll deal with it. Dipak picks me up. "What are you doing woman?" "Sleeping." "Are you that mad?" I snuggle into him. He's warm and I'm cold. He kisses my head. "You can be mad in my bed then." I wake up early morning, and he's trying to sneak into bed with me. At least he stripped his clothes off. "Good morning." "Good morning sweetheart. I need a few hours of sleep." "You were up all night?" "Not all of it. I woke up early to give Kane a break. Now Tye is over there. I need some sleep. You might have to drive today, sweetheart." I cuddle up on him. I love touching him. "You want some d**k before I sleep?" "No. I know you're tired, love. You need to sleep. I just need a snuggle." He flips me over and gets on top of me. "I'm not the one who gives you snuggles. I'm the one who f***s you until you scream my name." He kisses my marking spot. "You knew that when you came to my bed." He drops his head and bites one of my n*****s. It hurts but feels good too. "Your p***y can snuggle with my d**k now." Apparently he needs it. I drag my nails up his back. He does feel good against me. He stays on my marking spot until I'm trying to find his d**k with my p***y. I want it in there. He slams his d**k into me. "OH GOD YES" It's all in. He did it fast. "DIPAK YES" "Now take it." He grabs my throat and f***s me hard. "Whose is it?" "YOURS ALL YOURS." "This what you need?" "GOD DIPAK YES" "Roll over and get up on those knees." He slams back into me. He grabs my hair and pulls it back, so I look at him. "You still mad at me?" He smacks my ass and goes faster. "DIPAK" He grabs my hips and does me harder. "OOOOHHHHHH" The pleasure takes over and I bite the pillow. He pulls my hair and gets my face off the pillow. "No babygirl. You scream my name." "DIPAK YES" "c*m all over my d**k. I love feeling this." "DIPAK" "Good girl." He shoves it in and starts cumming. "f**k yea babygirl." "DIPAK." He holds it deep. "You take all my cum." I fall over when he's done. He lays down beside me. "You're amazing woman." I roll on him. "You're getting a snuggle whether you want it or not." My muscles relax and I lay my head on his chest. "I guess one won't hurt." He rubs my back. "I do like cuddling and hugging you sweetheart." "I like cuddling with you too." I lay on him for a couple more minutes. "I'm getting up now. What time do you want up?" "Whenever someone needs a break, babygirl. Wake me up for it." I get a shower and get ready. Tre is driving this boat. I hug him. "Good morning baby." "Good morning. I combed my hair." "You did good. Did you eat?" I smile. "Good girl baby." He pulls me in close and kisses my marking spot. I didn't realize he would need it to. I'm going to have a busy morning. I let him kiss it, then I give him a deep kiss. I push my boobs into his chest. "Did you do this by yourself?" "Yes I did." "What did you eat?" "Pork, fruit, and bread." "You went and ate in the dining room for breakfast?" "Yep." "Such a good girl." He kisses my cheek. Thora comes roaming up half awake. "Good morning." "You want to drive?" "YES." He picks me up. "Keep going that way." He carries me to his room. "You did good this morning. Now I'll make you feel good for it." He lays me down and climbs between my legs. He kisses my boobs and n*****s. Then he uses his hand on them while he kisses my marking spot. He thrusts against me and my head falls back. "Please sir" "Good girl, nice and wet for me." He slides his d**k in. "So tight." He starts moving slowly. "You like this baby?" "Yes Tre yes" "You like my d**k in you deep like this?" "YES PLEASE" "Please what baby?" "Please Sir" He smirks. "I love you baby." "TRE YES" He moves a little faster. "You feel so good." "TRE" "You gonna c*m for me like a good girl?" "YES OH GOD YES." I start cumming. "TRE" "That's my girl." "TRE YES" "Does that p***y want my c*m?" "YES" He pushes it in and starts throbbing. "f**k yes baby." "TRE" "Take it all like a good girl." He gives me the deepest kiss once he's done. "You are perfect baby." I wrap around him and hug him. "MINE" "I'm yours baby." Then he gives me another kiss. After a minute, he helps me get clothes on. Then he combs my hair again. "You want to drive with Thora, so I can take a nap?" I nod at him. "Sounds good baby. You have fun. Don't go to fast." "I love you." I run back up to the deck. "Where did you run off to?" "I f****d them to sleep." She cracks up laughing. "I guess that's one way we don't have to deal with them." The other boat is catching up with us. "What's he want?" "Maybe he needs f****d to sleep too?" "No. I'm mad at that one. Pull up the sails, we'll see what he wants." Tye flies over. "Where are you going?" Thora points. "That way." "What way are you supposed to be going?" We point out into the ocean. "Tre said that way." "You need to go east and 2 clicks north." We check the compass fast. "Tye you should go to sleep. You're tired." "I can't sleep, Thora. Someone has to drive the boat." "We can do it." "East and 2 clicks north. We can do it. And it's daylight. We'll be fine." "Anything weird happens on that boat, you fly away from it and come get me. Right then. Don't even worry about stopping. You come and get me." "Ok." He kisses me on the head and goes below deck. "East and 2 clicks north. I bet I'll win." I fly over to the other boat and drop all the sails. I catch the wind right away and spin the boat to the right direction. This boat has 1 less sail, but I keep up well. We are really flying. I'm surprised everyone can sleep through this. We race the boats until after lunch, when I see most of her sails go back up. I put mine back up to. Someone must be awake over there. It was still 5 hours. Kane comes over after about 20 minutes. "Did you have fun?" I smile. "Go get some lunch. I'll try to figure out where we are." "We only went fast for 2 hours. We were kind of racing. Before that, we were going south. Tye yelled at us for going in the wrong direction. But it was Tre's fault. He only said go that way." I point into the ocean. "We thought we were going that way." "You were going south? I'm going to need to find land to know where we are. Keep going East and 2 clicks north. We should find some soon. Then I can adjust it." "Do you want me to bring you some food?" "No. I ate. You go eat." I land on the deck by Thora, and she goes to get our food. I pick up one of the telescopes. You can see far with these things. "Here you go." "Thank you, I was getting hungry over there." "Yea me too. Everyone was sleeping here. I didn't even see a servant." "That's weird. Usually they come up." After we get done eating, we play with the telescopes. Kane lands between us and spins the wheel. "East and 2 clicks north. Go get Dipak." "I'm bored anyway." "Me too. Maybe we can explore over there." I run for Dipak's room. He's getting up. "Hi sweetheart. You tired of driving?" "I think Kane is kicking us off the wheel. I was driving the other boat and Thora was driving this one. We started racing. Then Kane made me come back over here. But I think we were going in the wrong direction. He told me to get you up." "Did I hear that right?" Tre is in the doorway. "You were going in the wrong direction?" "Yes, but that was your fault. You only said go that way." I point. "We thought we were." "I meant the way on the compass baby." "Oh." I point out the window. "We were going that way." "And Kane came and told you this?" "Me and Thora ate and were looking through the telescopes. Then he came and told me to get Dipak up." Dipak nods. "Kane's driving both boats." "Yea they got bored." I look down. "It's ok baby. It can be boring when you do it for to long. We know you did your best." I smile and give him a big hug. "She needs to focus when she's driving something this big." "She's still young. She got bored and was playing with the telescopes. They didn't hit anything." Dipak rolls his eyes and goes up to the deck.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD