65. Spider Nest

1920 Words
The door flies open. These guys are hauling ass coming in. "60 year-old female trampled by horse." That's a toddler. Dorseti screams, "TRAUMA 1." I jump up and throw the comb. I run to them and jump on the gurney. Dorseti comes speeding with a blood bag. I put some in her mouth, and it absorbs right away. At least we have that. The mom is screaming for her baby. Dorseti blocks the door. "YOU CAN NOT GO IN THERE." I can still hear the mom screaming in the hallway. I cut the little girls' clothes off. Almost her whole body is bruised. I feel her ribs and they are broken. I need to open her and make sure they aren't going to stab her heart. They move me and the baby onto the trauma bed. The screaming stops. They must have moved her to a waiting room. I grab the sword. I cut straight down her chest and stomach. Almost everything is destroyed. But somehow her heart is perfect. I clear the shattered bones around it. I pull out a few extra pieces of rib. Then I pull out the organs that are damaged beyond repair. Which is pretty much everything. I check her neck and, amazingly, it's perfect. She will make a full recovery. I check around her heart one more time. There is nothing that could hurt it floating around. "Little girl, you gave me quite a scare. But you will be fine. I'm going to go tell your momma and the girls will put you in a good room." Vitchen runs in. "Sorry I took a long shower." "60 year old. I had to clear out her organs. Significant brain and skull trauma. Neck and heart are good." "Wow lucky little girl." "How long should we dose her?" "I would say 6. That is a lot to regrow. With her being so young, I know they're faster. But that's still a lot." "That's what I was thinking too. Dose 6 days and she is ready to move. I'm going for another shower." Vitchen nods. Dipak and the 2 princes are staring at me with their eyebrows up. "Can one of you inform the parents, the child will make a full recovery." They relax a bit. "But they can not see her yet. I will come and talk to them after I have a shower." I drip goo and blood all the way to the shower. After I'm done, I sit down and comb my hair. Both princes and Dipak stare at me. Dipak smiles. "You ok?" "I'm fine, thank you. That spider was so big." They chuckle and rub their eyes. "I need to talk to the parents." Elek winks. "Waiting room 2." I glance around. "Maybe I should have taken that tour with you." Dipak points. "Has a 2 on the door." "Thank you, sir." I tell the parents everything and how she will be perfect again. I go back to Dipak and the prince's at the desk. "Where in the hell are the doctors?" "In with that girl you refused to do." "She wasn't that bad." "Complications." "Like what?" "I don't know." "DIPAK." "She fell on a spider nest." My eyebrows shoot up. "She's not that bad, but there were a lot of spiders. They are dealing with it." I panic. Elek jumps up. "The room is sealed. They can't get out. They are making sure they have them all." "Ok." I climb on the desk and stand on it shaking. Elkie comes around the corner. "Why are you up there?" "SPIDER NEST." "WHAT?" She jumps straight on the desk with me. "WHERE?" "IN THAT GIRL." "OH MY GOD... VITCHEN." She runs out of the med room. "WHAT?" "SPIDER NEST IN THAT GIRL." She drops to the floor. Dorseti comes out of the closet and starts sobbing. Dipak stands up. "Alright. That's enough." Dorseti hugs him crying. "It's going to be ok." She shakes her head. The door opens and in walks Tre. "Why are you up there?" Elkie screams, "THERE WAS A SPIDER NEST IN A GIRL." I cry, "HUGE SPIDERS." He sees Vitchen on the ground and Dorseti sobbing into Dipak. "It's 2 hours after lunch. Did you eat lunch?" We shake our heads. "Let's go to my office and eat. Then they will have this cleared out for you." "Can one of you carry Vitchen to my office? Then you can come back. I'll have lunch sent here for you 3. You'll have to be doctors and nurses while these girls calm down." He holds out his arms to me. I jump and wrap around him. I love him. "Feet down. I have to get Elkie." I put my feet down slow. "Run out the door. I'll be there in 30 seconds." We run like hell. We run to his office. f**k stopping. He comes in a couple of minutes later with Vitchen. She's awake. "You want to eat here or go to Egypt and eat?" We scream, "EGYPT." at the same time. He takes us to the belly dancing lesson place. "You eat well, and I'll pay for a dance lesson afterward." We order and eat in 7 minutes total. We eat everything. He laughs the whole time. "1 outfit and 1 lesson each. Then we need to go back." We each get one of the belly dancing outfits. It has slits up to the waistband. And the tiny triangles that go over our boobs. Then half of our faces are covered with fabric. They even do our hair nice and put the black around our eyes. Dorseti jumps up and down. "WE ARE SO SEXY." Elkie nudges me. "YOU SHOULD DANCE FOR THE BOYS." "WE ALL SHOULD. ON THE DESK." Vitchen shakes her head. "We have to go. It's been an hour." "Awww. But they are still teaching Tre." "Next time baby. That's all the time for today." I give him a big kiss. "Thank you. This was really nice." "You going to show me a new move later?" "Of course sir." He puts on sunglasses and makes us a door. We step right into the medical area in front of the desk. I'm in red. Elkie is in blue. Dorseti is in green. Vitchen is in black. The boys' mouths hit the floor. Tre smirks. "I took the girls for some dance lessons. Maybe they'll show you what they learned. They should be good now." Dorseti grabs me. "LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WE LEARNED." Me, Dorseti, and Elkie get on the desk and sexy dance with each other. Vitchen disappears. We move our hips nice and slow while turning in a circle. "NO. NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THE MEDICAL AREA. GO PUT MORE CLOTHES ON." Cruor is standing there with his arms crossed. "Booooo!" Dipak Boo's him. "You're no fun." Elek joins in. Cruor shakes his head at Sanesko. "I can not keep these kids' clothes on today." "Well, at least they're not naked together. That would be a bigger issue." Cruor nods. "Very true. Go put more clothes on, so we can continue with the tour." "But we are good. We can wear this." Dorseti nods. "This can be our new uniform." "Dipak you deal with this." Cruor leaves. "PLEASE." I smile. "We are so pretty." "You are something... Go change." I give him sad eyes. "Just 1 day. We're pretty. They did our hair and everything." Elek smirks at him. Elijah nods. "It's only 1 day." Dipak shakes his head. "After the tour you can put them back on and dance." I climb down. "Fine." Elkie gives him a dirty look. "You're no fun." The boys are talking about the arena when we get back. I give them a dirty look. "Why are you giving me a dirty look?" Dipak crosses his arms. "You don't think I'm pretty." "That's not what I said." "You said I looked something. But it wasn't pretty." He stares at the ceiling. "You are very pretty." "You're just saying it now." "What's wrong?" Dorseti sits by me on the desk. "Dipak thinks I'm ugly." She throws an empty plate at him. "ASSHOLE. SHE IS NOT UGLY. YOU'RE BLIND." "I DIDN'T SAY SHE WAS UGLY." I lay my head on her shoulder. "Do you want me to go get Tre?" Dipak yells, "NO. She is fine. She is very pretty. She doesn't need Tre." "WELL HE THINKS SHE'S PRETTY ALL THE TIME." I nod. "WELL I THINK SHE'S MORE THAN PRETTY." Cruor walks out. "Let's keep going." The boys get up and leave. The next time the boys come out, we are sitting at the desk eating our cakes and fruit. "Come here." I go to my office with Dipak. "You ok, sweetheart?" "I miss you." "I know it's hard being together like this. And the reason I don't want you wearing that here is because you are sexy as hell in it." I snuggle him. He lifts my chin and looks in my eyes. "Not pretty. Sexy as hell and I want nothing more than to shove my d**k in you, as far as it will go." He gives me a deep kiss and sits me on my desk. "I want you cumming on my d**k. I want you screaming my name." I pull him in for another kiss and I drag my nails down his back. "Oh sweetheart. This room is not soundproof. But I will make it that way very quickly." He pulls me towards him on the desk and pushes his hard d**k against me. He kisses me again and someone knocks on the door. Elkie yells, "It's only me. They want to start the tour again." "I need to f**k the hell out of you very soon woman." I hold him close. "Yes please." "I love you sweetheart." "I love you too." Elek and Elijah are talking to the girls about the arena. "Opening day is in a little over a week. There's going to be a festival and everything." Dorseti jumps up and down. "I hope we get to go." I smile at Elek. "You can come in my fun box if you want." Dipak's eye's go red, and I put an eyebrow up. Elek's eyebrows are up. Elkie and Dorseti are trying not to laugh. Elijah rubs his eyes. "Reply very carefully, Elek." "I said that wrong, didn't I?" "We are changing the name of that box." I can tell he's trying to lose the red eyes. "Funny story. I named the boxes. We have the boring box. Which you don't want to be in. It will be very boring. Then there is the annoying box. Dipak and most of the boys are in that one. Then there is my box. It's the fun box. And you can only get in that one with an invite." Dorseti plops her butt on the desk. "I'm in the fun box." "ME TOO." "What boys are allowed in the fun box?" "Kane because he refuses to sit anywhere without me. And Tye because he's fun." Dipak smiles. "You told Tre he could sit in there once too." "Fine, but if he starts in about combing my hair or anything. I'm kicking him out. He'll be coming in your box. So keep your eyes open." They lose it. Dipak rubs his eyes. "Woman, use the word sit." The 2 doctors walk around the corner. "On with the tour. We can tour the trauma room now that you've worked in them."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD