16. Extra Hugs

1619 Words
"Did you eat baby?" "Me and Thora ate up there." "Where did Tye go?" "He went to sleep too. We said we could do it. We did good. We focused and went in the right direction. We got hungry and no one was around to help us. Thora said she didn't even see any servants." "I'm sorry baby. I'm glad you went in the right direction for all that time. You did good. I'll figure out what happened with the servants." "Thank you Tre." I snuggle into him. "Let's go up and see the damage." He wraps an arm around me. Tye and Dipak are standing at the wheel. Dipak crosses his arms. "Yea, apparently they got bored and stopped driving. Kane was driving both boats." "WE DIDN'T STOP." Tre kisses my head. "They got bored and were playing with the telescopes. They didn't hit anything or do any damage. Then no servants came up. They couldn't get lunch or ask for help. How long were you driving baby? 5 hours or so?" I snuggle and nod. "That's a long time for anyone to stay focused. You did your best." He kisses my head. I wrap around him. I love him. Tye's eyebrows are up. Dipak laughs. "Yea, I know." Tre picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. I snuggle my head on his shoulder. "Why don't you ask Thora if she wants to explore the boat with you? Take a break from work." He puts me back down. I take off running, and he yells, "STOP." I turn to him. "Do not put on those pirate clothes. It is to hot." "BUT TRE." I do my whiny voice. "No. You can not have that big coat or boots on in this heat." "BUT." "No. And if you come back up here with them on, you're not going." "FINE." "Why the f**k are you babying her so much?" I give Tye a dirty look. "I'm not babying her. She's trying her best. We can't yell at her for that." I stick my tongue out at Tye. Dipak cracks up laughing. Tye yells, "WOMAN." Tre looks at me. "NOW." I run for the stairs again. Someone yells, "STOP" I stop fast and fall down the stairs. I land on my knee and blood comes out. I hold it and cry. They come running in. "I tried to stop." I start sobbing and Tre picks me up. "You're ok baby." "I hurt my knee." Tre glares at the other 2. "Find something else to do." Dipak grabs Tye and back up the steps they go. Tre takes me to his room and wraps my knee up. Then he kisses it. "You're fine. Go ask Thora if she wants to go." I knock on her door. "Tre will take us over if you want to go. But we can't wear pirate clothes." "Why?" "He says it's to hot." "I still like exploring." "Me too." The boys are talking on deck again. Tye sees me and I limp on my hurt knee. Dipak cracks up laughing and turns around, so I can't see his face. Tye raises an eyebrow. "You 2 ready?" I smile and hug him. I love him. "Alright, grab onto me Thora. She's got a hurt knee. I don't want her falling." "Ok." "Fly me too." "Baby, I can't fly both of you. Hang on a second. DIPAK COME HERE." "Oh, this is going to be good. Yes Tre." "Fly Thora. I'm going to fly her." "She can't shift now?" I give him sad eyes. "I've never rode with someone before. I want to try." "WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN DIPAK?" Thora screams. "I WILL ACCIDENTLY DROP YOU IN THE OCEAN WOMAN." "Dipak, go back over there. TYE COME HERE." Tye rubs his eyes. "I'll take Thora over." I wrap around Tre. He transforms and takes off. It's amazing flying like this. I get to hold him and snuggle his dragon. Then he lands on the deck of the other boat. "THAT WAS SO FUN." "I KNOW." Kane crosses his arms. "What's different?" "I hurt my knee." "No." He slams his hand on my head. "Why? Go drive." Then flies to the other boat. Mary lands. She stares at me. "What's the problem?" "I don't have a problem?" "Why is your knee wrapped?" "I fell down the stairs and hurt it." "Did it heal?" I take the bandage off. Kane lands. "Dipak says she does this sometimes." "Does what?" "I don't know." Mary nods. "This is how she is with Tre. Something must have happened and she needs babied more. There's nothing wrong with her." I wrap around Tre and bury my face. Kane crosses his arms. "Probably the pirates scared her." Mary looks at him. "That or the boat on the ride over, that storm. That scared me for sure. But regardless, this will pass. She needs extra Tre for now. He'll baby her until she's fine again." "I do not baby her." Kane, Tye, and Mary laugh. Tre wraps his arms around me. "You need extra hugs baby?" He wraps me up so tight. I close my eyes and enjoy him. "YOU'RE NOT BROKEN. LET'S GO." Thora pulls me down a whole floor. Tre and Tye follow us around. We go through the rooms again and there is nothing. The boys stay in the office, so we try to sneak down a floor. "I TOLD YOU NO." "BUT TRE." "NO THIS FLOOR ONLY." I stomp my foot on the ground. "BUT" "We will go back now if you're not going to listen." "FINE." "Fine?" "Yes, let's go back." Thora stretches. "I'm bored." "They need to get off the boat." Tre nods. "We should be coming up on the docks. Let's go see if Kane knows where we are. Maybe he knows how much time is left." We run to Kane. "WHERE ARE WE?" "CAN WE GET OFF THE BOAT?" "The docks are about 15 minutes away. We are almost done." Tye smiles. "They didn't mess it up much then." "Nope. Came out a little far south. But still close. They did good." We smile at him. Tre kisses my head. "I'm proud of you baby. You did perfectly." I wrap my arms around him. "I love you." "I love you too, baby." Dipak and Kane dock the boats. They have a little festival going on. We start dancing. Tre slow dances with me. "Baby didn't you get spanked for roaming off on your own?" I shake my head and bury my face. "You don't want to talk about that?" I shake my head. "Baby you need to tell me where you're going. You can't get off the boat and run for it. I know this seemed fun, but you need to at least tell me." He pulls my face up. "You know better." "I can still see the boat Tre. I didn't leave anyone's vision." "That's true." He spins me. "But next time tell one of us first anyway." "I will. Can I have 3g?" "What for baby?" "I want to play that game." "I'm going to go direct the servants. You stay around the games and dancing, ok?" "Ok, thank you Tre." He gives me a little kiss. I go to the game. There is a teddy bear about as big as my head. I want it. The game is an aiming game where you throw a bag, and I am terrible at this. But I have to try. I want the bear. I don't even have to knock all the bottles down. Only 3 of them to get the bear. The man takes my money and gives me the rice bags. I miss every time. I get 1 down on 1 hit, but that's all. My eyes fill with tears as I leave. "Why are you crying babydoll? Where's Thora?" I point at the dance floor. "Why do you have tears?" "I want the bear." "What bear?" I point at the game. "Let's go get your bear." He leads me over and wins me the bear. I hug it. "It's so soft. Thank you, Tye." He smiles then wins 10 more bears. I don't ask any questions. I love my bear. Then we go to the boat. Dipak comes over. "Why do you have that many stuffed bears?" He points at me hugging my bear. "I wanted it." "But why do you have so many?" "Spares in case one gets hurt." Dipak loses it. He can't even talk. He gives Dipak a dirty look. "Don't even pretend you wouldn't have won her that bear. You would have been over there faster than I was." Thora laughs. "The 3 of you would have been over there fighting over who got to win it for her. You would have probably knocked down the whole game fighting about it." "I'm not saying anything about the bear. But you got 10 spares. I could see 1. But 10? Why?" "Better to be safe. And I'll give one to each of my sisters and I figured Ana would get 1." Thora nods. "I need 1 more, because I like this bear too." He hands Thora 2. Tre wraps his arms around me. "I like your bear baby. That's cute." I hug it again. "And Tye got some spares. That was smart." He kisses my forehead. "Why do your eyes look like you were crying?" "She couldn't get the bear." "Throwing game?" Tye nods. "I think you need a nap baby." "I'm not tired, Tre." He picks me up and I wrap around him. He glances around. "You didn't drop it, did you?" I shake my head. "Ok."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD