40. Back To Early

1735 Words
Everyone is in the office when we get there. Tre glances at us. "I really like the black." Omar stands up. "No. You came back to early." He makes a door and pushes Dipak threw. "You too." I step in, wondering where I'm going. I step out into Paris. In the same spot as before. The man is painting again. "I'm dressed nicer this time." He takes my hand to help me down a few stairs. "You are beautiful all the time." He kisses my hand. "It doesn't matter what you wear." "Did you bring money sir?" "Not even 1g." We talk and kiss for hours. We cuddle a lot. We love each other and enjoy the beauty of the place. "We should probably go back, sweetheart." "Were you going to see if he painted us?" "I didn't bring any money. And the way you're looking at me now, I'm never losing this again. I don't need a painting to see love in your eyes anymore." I run for the painter. "WOMAN." "Did you paint us?" "About 10 times." He points to a stack. I flip through them and they are amazing. He was painting from the beginning. The first one was of Dipak kissing my hand after we came down the stairs. He got us laying down in the grass cuddling. Kissing by the wall. Almost kissing by a tree. He got us smiling at each other. I love them. "I'll be right back. How many are there, babygirl?" "11." After a few minutes, he comes back with money and hands it to the painter. "Thank you sir." "Thank you. You paint her beautifully." "She is a beauty to paint." "I still have 1 more mate, I may be forced to come back." The man smirks. "Are they all dragons?" "Yes." Dipak's mouth hits the ground. "How did you know? You're a human." "I'm a vampire. Not a dragon. But a vampire and a magician. My magical powers lay in artistry and being able to make myself only appear human. That is about where they stop." They chuckle. "It's easy to tell you're a dragon. Your power is very strong. King already no doubt. The young is strong as well. But maybe he hasn't figured that out yet. He doesn't have his full confidence, quite yet. You are very much a queen. Still growing. But a queen." "You live human and everything?" "Yes, I was exiled from my people long ago." "Why?" He smirks. "I seduced the queen." "Don't try with mine." "3 mates? I have no desire to be ripped apart." "I'll drag my last mate back here sometime. He doesn't seem too excited about this, but maybe I could get him to still long enough for 1. It would be nice to have at least 1 with him." "His parents would want one too." "I could give it to them and visit it, I guess." "That's one way to do it, sweetheart." Dipak grabs the paintings. "Thank you for these. We shall return sometime." The man smiles. "Thank you sir." We go through and Omar stands up. "Let's see them." Thora stands up. "You missed lunch. It's the afternoon meeting now. Did you eat? OH, I LOVE THAT ONE. GUARD SUMMON AURELIA AND PRINNA." "Did you drink coffee for lunch this time?" Thora giggles and Dipak props them up. "If you want any of these, you had better hide them now." He picks 2. One where I'm smiling at him while he kisses my hand and one where I have my arms around his waist. I am smiling so big and he's kissing my head. He puts them in the bookshelf. "From the man that offered to buy me 1." He smiles and shakes his head. I pick one where we're smiling at each other. I love that. He puts it in the bookshelf and closes the door as the moms come in. "OH MY WORD. THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL." "I'm taking this one." Momma picks one up and leaves with it. "This is the one I want." Prinna leaves with it. "Figured that's how it would go." Asa turns around and glares at the back of Tre's head. Dracul sits up. "Don't turn around son." "Was thinking of hiding under the table, dad." "TREBNOR" Tre starts nodding. "YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE AND GET ME A PAINTING." Daddy stands up. "Your mother picked the wrong one." He leaves with one. "So did Prinna." Bud grabs one and makes a run for it. "I MEAN IT MICHAEL TRE. YOU HAVE 1 WEEK TO GET ME A PAINTING OR I'LL DRAG YOUR ASS THERE MYSELF." Tye smiles and stands up. "Servant, bring the paintings Nadine and I had done." He taps Tre's shoulder. "I bet your mom will like those too." "WHAT? THIS IS RIDICULOUS. MICHAEL TREBNOR. YOU GET ME MY PAINTING." Tre shakes his head. "You are both assholes." They crack up laughing. "Guard summon my parents." "Yes sir." Thora smiles. "I didn't know that was your name." Dracul cracks up laughing. "It's only used on special occasions." The servants bring in Tye's paintings. I point to the one we're smiling at each other. I love it. I love everything about it. He picks the one where he's almost kissing me. Then he leans over and kisses me. I smile big at him. "I love you babydoll." "I love you Tye." He hands the 2 we picked to Dipak. "Summon her parents back." "I CAN'T BELIEVE I DON'T HAVE ONE YET." Tre nods and Tye's parents come in. "Is something wrong?" "No. Nadine and I had paintings done." "YES, YOU HAVE A GOOD SON." Dracul is barely able to stay in the chair, he's laughing so hard. Tre nods. "They are so beautiful." "Oh my there's more." My mom grabs one. "Mine." Clarice picks one up. "This is mine." "I told you that's the one she would want." Both of our dads grab one about the same time. "YOU GO GET ME A PAINTING." Momma walks to Asa. "I'm sure he's going. Let's give him some time." "I MEAN IT MICHAEL TREBNOR SAXON. YOU HAVE 1 WEEK." Momma drags Asa out. My dad and Tye's parents follow her. Thora loses it. "Tre's name kept getting longer." Then we all laugh. I rub Tre's shoulders. "What are we going to wear?" "I hate sitting still for those things." I shake my head at my boys. They smile. Tye takes my hand and spins me. "Cuddle with her. Time flies by." Thora stands up. "You should wear a princess dress with Tre. You had a queen dress with Dipak and a human dress with Tye. We'll go pick the outfit. You can wear the new jewelry. Did you get the black uniform yet?" He shakes his head. "He's doing the white one. So the dress should have white in it. You can go do them tomorrow." Tre stares at the ceiling. Thora smacks him on the back of the head. "SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO DO THINGS. BE HAPPY YOU HAVE A MATE. YOU CAN TAKE A COUPLE HOURS AND GET A COUPLE PAINTINGS. LOTS OF PEOPLE WOULD KILL TO HAVE A MATE TO DO THIS WITH. STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE MICHAEL TREBNOR SAXON." Tre nods and Dracul loses it. Kane looks at Dipak. "You get to see the boat races?" "No didn't get to those." "Pyramids?" "No, not those either." "What did you see?" He cracks up laughing. "I seen the balcony a couple of times." We laugh. Tre stands up. "I get a 3-day vacation now too." Thora nods. "You should pack some clothes and stay at that nice place in Paris. Get some paintings done while you're there sometime." I smile. "We could try the food, and we can find some music and dance." Omar looks around. "You should leave tomorrow morning. By the time you get your stuff around you'll miss a day." Thora jumps up. "Let's go get you packed and pick jewelry." "It'll be nice to have the morning room back." "I meant the jewelry for the trip. But we can pick those too." Thora pulls me out the office. "I miss Tye though." "YOU CAN STAY WITH ME TONIGHT BABYDOLL." We get our jewelry picked and clothes packed. Then it's time for dinner. I sit by Tye. He put his arm around me and kisses my head. "I'm taking her for 3 days after this." "Stay out of Paris. We'll be poor if we keep taking trips there." Tre shakes his head. "I can't believe it's 20k for a 3-day trip. And the room is 800 a night." Tye smiles. "She's worth it." "She is. And mostly it's the paintings. I spent 5k on Tye's, then more than that on mine. Room is 3k. I imagine the food will be stupidly priced too and if you want to do anything..." I smile. "Shopping in Paris." "I should make that 50k." Tre shakes his head. "I'll keep her out of the shopping areas." I jump straight up. "YOU ARE TAKING ME TO PARIS. YOU WILL LET ME SHOP... ASA." She jumps up. "MICHAEL TREBNOR SAXON. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM TODAY? TAKE THAT GIRL SHOPPING AND GET ME MY PAINTING. I WILL HAVE NO MORE OF YOUR ATTITUDE." Tre nods and Dracul laughs again. "Thank you." We sit back down. "Start with 20k. I don't want to carry more money than that on me. I'll come back if I need more." "Get extra in the morning. You can lock it in your desk. Make it easy to get if you need it." Dipak signals for the food. I hear Clarice from the other end of the table. "And then she hit her right in the head with a fork." That end of the table laughs. Tye pulls my chair closer to him, and he puts his arm around me. "Best fork throw ever, babydoll." I snuggle into him. I give him a little kiss then put my leg over his. He rubs my knee and I rub his fingers. "HEY." We look at Thora. "Get out of your cuddle bubble. Did you pack oils and a comb?" "I forgot." "She forgot Mary." "I'll get it." The servants sit our food down, and I move off him. We eat and half snuggle. I steal his food and he steals mine.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD