41. Night With Tye

1509 Words
A half hour later, Tye and I go to his room. He picks me up, and I hook my legs on his hips before the door even shuts. I kiss him so deep then go after his marking spot. He puts my back against the wall and kisses my marking spot. "I need you woman." I bite his bottom lip lightly. "Oh, you want it rough tonight babydoll?" "God yes" He grabs my throat and holds it. Then he licks my marking spot and says in my ear. "You're my little w***e tonight. I'm going to use this p***y however and wherever I want." "Yes, please yes." He shoves his d**k hard against me, then he gives me a rough kiss. "This mouth too. Get on your knees, now." I feel myself getting wetter when he says it. I drop to my knees and he throws his shirt. Then he drops his pants and underwear and kicks them away. He's so hard and big. I start drooling. He grabs me by the back of my hair. Then grabs his d**k with hit other hand. He puts it against my lips. "Kiss it." I run my tongue around the end and kiss it. "Now open your mouth." He grabs my hair tighter then shoves it down my throat. Tears run as he f***s my mouth. "Good girl. Suck my d**k. You know you like it." He shoves it in a few more times, then he stops moving it. "Do it yourself." He's in my throat. I can't do anything. I back up, and it moves out a little, but I can't get it to go in. He has to do that part. "Don't make me spank you w***e. Now do it." I try again but nothing. "Fine spanking it is." I shake my head and he smirks at me. "Take off those panties." "Yes sir." I let the panties fall to the floor and I step out of them. I still got my red heels on. "Those panties are soaked. My little w***e loves getting that mouth fucked." He runs his hands over the back of my legs and into my skirt, over my butt. Then he smacks it. "I am going to spank you now." I tense up. I don't know what to do. But I don't have any time to react. He sits on the couch and pulls me over his lap. He lifts the dress up and -smack-. It doesn't hurt. He's playing. He spreads my legs and his fingers slide in my p***y. "Ahhh" -Smack- "Next time I tell you to do something, are you going to do it?" "YES SIR" He uses his fingers faster. My hips start moving on their own. -smack- "I didn't say you could move. You lay here and take it." -smack- He goes even faster with his fingers. "OH YES." I can feel the pressure building. -smack- "Quiet. Or I'll give you more spankings." I grab the pillows tightly and try to hold still. But I'm going to c*m. "TYE" He takes his fingers out. -Smack- "My w***e doesn't get to c*m unless I let her." -Smack.- The last one kind of stings but not bad. I actually like them. He stands me up and rubs my p***y on the outside. Then he takes me to the dining room table. He yanks my hair and kisses my marking spot roughly. "I'm going to f**k you now. Bend over the table." He pushes me over it. My ass is up. I wonder if he's going to spank it again. I wiggle it a little. -Smack- "Uuhhh" I hear him chuckle. Then he shoves his d**k in me, all of it. He f***s me hard. "OH GOD YES" "My little w***e likes me using this p***y, yes?" "PLEASE TYE." -Smack- "That's not what I asked." He grabs my hips and f***s me even harder. "f*****g take it. You little whore." "TYE" -Smack- He grabs my hair and makes me look back at him. "Don't you dare c*m yet. I am not done with you." -Smack- He keeps going with his d**k. I can't help it. "OH TYE YES." I c*m so hard right on his table. "TYE" -Smack- "I told you no." "TYE YES" He shoves it in deep, "OH GOD YES" and lets me finish on it. -Smack- "I am not done with you yet, w***e. And later, I'm going to spank you more for cumming when I told you not to." -Smack- He takes it out, then he helps me stand up. He takes the dress off and turns me around. I get lifted onto the table. He pushes my legs apart and pulls up a chair, so he sits right in front of my p***y. "Play with your clit." He sits back in the chair and watches. I freeze for a second. "Don't make me tell you twice." I rub around my clit with my fingers. I circle my clit, and it starts to feel good again. "Uhh" He slides his fingers in me again and moves them in and out. "Oh yes." "Don't you dare close those legs you little slut. Spread them open." He pinches my n****e. "UUHHHH" "Does the w***e want my d**k in her to c*m on?" "OH TYE YES" "Well then you shouldn't have came when I told you not to earlier." He pinches both my n*****s. "Make yourself c*m this time." "TYE" "Faster." "OH GOD YES." He doesn't move. "TYE YES" He holds my legs apart and watches my p***y. "TYE" The pleasure slows down, and I let my hand rest on me. "I didn't say you could stop. Keep rubbing whore." He shoves his fingers back in me. "This is mine." He rubs my clit with his thumb. "I will use it how I want tonight. You are my w***e. Now play with my p***y, or I will spank you again." I rub my fingers around my clit, and he moves his in and out of me. The sensation of the 2 together makes me crazy. "OH YES" I push back on his fingers. He stands up. "Stop." I stop rubbing myself so fast. He slides me closer to the edge of the table. Then he shoves his d**k in me. "OH PLEASE f**k ME" He goes slowly. "It's mine to use." "OH TYE YES" He grabs my throat and slams into me, over and over. "Take it. You f*****g whore." He shoves 2 fingers in my mouth. "You like the way you taste?" "TYE" He pulls his d**k out and sits down on the kitchen chair. "Ride me w***e. I need a break." I straddle him and the chair. My feet are on the floor. I face him and slide his d**k into me. I use my feet and push myself up and down on him. "This feels so good." I give him a kiss, then I do it again. He smirks. -Smack- "Faster." I love this. I have so much control with my feet on the floor. My head falls back. "OOOHHHH" -Smack- "I still owe you some spankings." He rubs my clit while I ride him. Fuck this good. I am totally doing this with the other 2 boys. "OH YES" He leans forward and bites my n****e. "I love watching them bounce." He helps me stand up, then he turns me around and bends me over the table again. -Smack- "Ohh" "You going to follow directions next time?" -Smack- "OH YES" "5 more and you count." He slams his d**k in me. -Smack- They still don't hurt. They are turning me on so much. "1 sir." He moves his d**k in and out of me slowly. -Smack- "Uhh 2 sir" He picks up speed a little. -Smack- "OHHH 3 sir" He leans over me a little and grabs my shoulder. Then he pushes into me hard and fast. -Smack- "OHHH PLEASE 4" "4 what?" "SIR" He starts f*****g me as hard as he can. -Smack- This one stings again. "5 SIR" "Good girl. You going to listen next time?" "TYE" He pushes in deep. "You c*m all over it babydoll." "OH GOD YES" He keeps me bent over the table. "TYE" I c*m so hard. "YES" "Good girl." "Tye" He leans over me with his fangs drawn and bites right into my back marking spot. "OH TYE f**k" My vision goes white. "TYE" My body shoots pleasure in every direction. "f**k YES." He starts throbbing inside me. He grabs my hair and shoves it in. "GOD DAMN WOMAN." "TYE YES" "f**k YES. TAKE IT ALL." He shoves into me even harder. He can't get any deeper. He throbs a couple more times. I start to fall, but I'm on the dining room table, so I can't go anywhere. I lay there, and he pulls it out of me. Then he picks me up and carries me to bed. He lays me down and kisses my head. "I'll be right back babydoll. I'm going to go grab that cream."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD