39. 3 Days Off

1565 Words
Dipak is at his conference table when I get back. "Have a nice nap?" "Yes, that was nice. Hopefully I'm good now." The paintings are here. One of them, Tye has me picked up and he's spinning me. Another one we're almost kissing. One, I'm sitting on that stone wall, and he's holding me close. We are happy in all of them. "That guy is talented." "Yea, he did a good job. You should give that one to Tye's mom. That's excellent of him smiling at you." I sit on Tye's lap. "What are we going to do with that many paintings? I mean, I love them, but this is a lot. And you have another in your apartment, right?" "WHAT? There's another? I need to see it." Dipak jumps up. "Come on. I need to see it." "Why? It's mine." "Are you in it?" "I'm in all of them." "I still want to see it." Tye rolls his eyes and makes a door. They come back after a second carrying the painting. "We should" "Stop. Everyone out. You're done for the day. See you at dinner." They jump up and run out. Apparently, they weren't doing anything anyway. I take Dipak's hand and lead him to the couch with him. "What is going on with you?" "I think they should be displayed." "Dipak, they're not yours." "I bought them." "Tye would have, and the money is just as much his. They are me and him. Not me and you." He puts his head down in his hands. "I miss you. I miss that. I love seeing you like that." "I miss you too." "I know I broke everything. I ruined it." He puts his head in my lap and cries. "I destroyed us. It was my fault. I wasn't listening to you. I thought I knew everything that was best for you and for us. I didn't know anything. I broke it. I broke you. You tried hard to love me, I threw it away." I rub his hair. Hopefully, that will calm him down. He doesn't usually get like this. "It'll be ok. I still love you. I know in some ways you still love me too. Maybe I'm not grown up enough for you yet." He shakes his head and cries harder. I don't even know what else to say. I feel for the bond between us. He's in love with me. His side of the bond is a lot more connected than mine. I don't think there's anything I can do about it. I rub his hair and cuddle him. Then he stands up and picks me up over his shoulder. "Guard. Tell Frode he's in command." "Yes sir." We step into the Egypt inn. "I need a room on the top floor." "Do you want a balcony?" "Yes." They give him a key, and he carries me to the room. "I do love this place. But why are we here?" "Everyone else got a vacation with you here. I want one." "You might want to go tell someone where we are in case they need anything." I go to the balcony and watch a camel going by. He wraps his arms around me after a couple of minutes. "We're staying for 3 days. I told them not to bother me unless the castle caved in. And I sent the paintings to Tye's room." "You could have given me 1 sir." "You 2 can sort that out. What do you want to do?" "Not visit boobs. If you want to see boobs, I'm going right back through that door and sending you Tre." "Yea, he does like boobs." "You want to see the boat races?" "I've never seen that. It's not with the man eating fish, is it?" "No." "They should put it there. I bet they would go faster." I crack up laughing. He kisses my head and holds me. "Look a camel." He holds me tighter. I hold him right back. I think this is what he needs. I think he needs to be loved on. "Come back in and take off your shirt. I'll rub your back. You're tense." "Did you want to see the boats babygirl?" "We can tomorrow. I'm still kind of sleepy. Let's stay in and relax. Have dinner here. Maybe take a bath before bed. Cuddle some." "That sounds amazing, sweetheart." And that's exactly what we do for 3 days. We don't leave the room. The farthest we go is the balcony. We cuddle and hold each other. We make love a couple of times every day. And we hold each other for so long. I wake up in the morning before we leave. He's still sleeping. I watch him. I wish this didn't have to end. I feel the in love bond snap together. He must have felt it because he wiggles. He starts to rub my back and his eyes pop open. "Did you just?" I cuddle on his chest. He rolls us over and looks in my eyes. "I never thought you would fall in love with me again." "How can I not? You're perfect." His eyes fill up with tears. "Is this real? Am I dreaming?" I pull his face to mine and give him the sweetest kiss. "I'm in love with you." A tear falls out of his eye, and then he closes them. He lays his head against mine. "I can't believe this is real. I will never mess up that bad again baby. I promise you that. You are everything to me." I give him a little kiss. "You didn't even have to wink." "What did I do?" "I was thinking how much I loved these few days. I was wishing they didn't have to end." "I wish they didn't have to end too babygirl." "Someone has to make them work again. Tre and Tye probably told everyone to take a 3-day vacation and pretend they were working the whole time." "That's why Frode's 2nd in command." I can't help but laugh. "I love your laugh." I kiss him. "I love yours." He kisses me gently. I run my fingertips up and down his back. Then he kisses my marking spot and trails kisses down to my n*****s. "Mmm" I play with his hair. I love feeling his hair on my fingers. It's so soft. He moves between my legs, and he gives me a deep gentle kiss while he slides his d**k in me. My head falls back "oooohhhh" as he slides it all the way inside slowly and in one thrust. "It's amazing how good you feel babygirl." He stays deep and slides in and out. I use my hips to try to speed him up. He stops moving and lets me do the work. "Dipak help me." Then he rolls us over, so I'm on top. "Take what you need." "Oh yes" I move up and down him right away. I can't even stop for a second. He rubs my boobs and watches his d**k going in my p***y. "Good girl." I can't c*m without his help. And he won't move. I give him a deep kiss and hold my hips still. Then I kiss his marking spot. I move slow on him and draw my fangs by his marking spot. He grabs my hips and shoves it in me. "OH DIPAK" "That was cheating woman." I shake my head and make love to him. Nice and slow. He tries to speed me up. I move to his other marking spot and draw my fangs. He flips us over and pushes in deep. "You're not playing fair woman." "YES" "f**k I love it when you're like this." He moves faster. "DIPAK YES" "Mmm I want this little p***y to c*m on my d**k baby." "DIPAK" "There we go, babygirl. c*m for me." "DIPAK YES" My head falls back and the pressure explodes. "DIPAK" It goes through me. "OOOHHH" I feel it pulsing in my fingers and toes. "DIPAK" He shoves it in. As far as he can get it, "One more sweetheart." He grabs my jaw and bites. "OH GOD DIPAK YES" The pleasure explodes again. "DIPAK." It pulses over and over. "YES" So deep. "DIPAK" "f**k yes Nadine" I drag my fangs over his marking spot while it throbs inside me. "f**k" We hold each other. Neither of us even try to move for a few minutes. He pulls his d**k out slow and gives me a kiss. Then he lays down beside me. "You are amazing woman." "So are you." Then someone knocks on the door. "You stay right here." He throws the blanket over me then jumps up and throws on his pants. I snuggle in the warm bed. "Time to go, sweetheart." He starts us a bath in his apartment. "See what I got, sweetheart." He's holding my uniform. "That's nice. I'm glad I picked those colors. I should match that. Are you wearing that today?" "Yes I will. I like it a lot more than the white one. Even the patches are nicer." I run to my place and get me a black and red outfit. He smiles at me. "What? I like to match." "You always like matching. Come on, let's take a bath." We spend an hour washing and getting ready. Then we go to his office.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD