28. Storm

1746 Words
I get to my house and grab one of Dipak's t-shirts. I throw it on and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I get some wood and start a fire. The rain hits the roof. I didn't know it was going to rain, but this is perfect. I get the pillows and blankets off the bed and put them in front of the fire. Then I lay and read my book. The wine is good. The cakes and fruit are good. I am happy here. Then the thunder cracks so loud I nearly jump out of my skin. I watch out the window and the rain is really coming down. Lightening is going everywhere. Definitely going to have to wait the storm out before I go back. I lay down and read. Then the door opens and 3 very soaked boys come in. I raise my eyebrows. "What are you doing? You shouldn't be out in this storm." "We couldn't find you baby. You have to tell someone where you are." "I did tell the servants who brought my stuff over and the guards." "We didn't ask them." Dipak goes into the bathroom and grabs some towels. "Next time, we'll ask if anyone knows where you are." I laugh then lay on my stomach. The boys dry off and sit on the furniture. Tye smirks. "I got a nice view of your ass, babydoll." I scoot down, so more of it is sticking out the bottom of my shirt. Dipak pinches my butt. "Why did you come out here?" "I wanted a quiet place to read. Sit by the fire. Be in a comfortable t-shirt and let my hair be messy. And drink some wine." I sit the book down and wiggle in the blankets and pillows. "I love pillows." Then someone knocks on the door. "Ugh." I throw the blanket over me and roll over. I pick my book back up. Tre yells, "ENTER." A soaking wet Kane steps in. "Is she in here? Why didn't you tell anyone where you went?" "I told the guards and the servants, Kane." "Oh, I didn't ask them." He rubs his eyes. "Omar said not to use doors in a lightning storm. It can mess with them somehow." Tre gives him a towel. Then someone knocks on the door. Tre yells, "ENTER" again. In walks Omar, Marcus, and Johen. "Why are you out here?" "I live here Omar." "Usually there's a reason. I thought something was wrong." "No. I wanted to read by a fire with some wine." Tre hands them towels. "I don't know if Kane told you. But don't make doors in the lightning. Sometimes they will short out and you end up somewhere else. It could be anywhere. The energy in the lightning can make the door have an enormous amount of power, or it can short it out, so you bounce off it. But either way, don't do it." "Good to know. Thank you." Tye grabs me, blankets and all, and takes me to the bedroom. "I don't want you in only a t-shirt around these men babydoll." "Probably better if I put a dress on. I wasn't expecting company." He helps me with a human dress. "Thank you sir." "Thank you." I give him a hug. "I love you." "I love you too, babydoll." Tre comes in with the pillows. "You 2 ruined my bed by the fire." "Sorry baby. But everyone's muddy and wet. I don't want them to get nasty." He kisses my head. "Thank you for putting something else on." I give him a little kiss. We go to the sitting room. "You know. I understand not making the door. But how none of you thought to come over in a covered carriage, I will never know." They start laughing. Dipak smirks. "We're not the brightest group I guess." "Not when you're missing anyway." Tye kisses my head and goes back to his seat. I sit on Tye's lap. "So Marcus, do you have magic?" "I guess so. I'm not sure how I didn't figure that out sooner." Dipak nods. "I already told you, we're not the brightest group." We crack up laughing. "I got 3 bottles of wine and a bunch of water if anyone's thirsty. There's some fruit in there too." Tre rubs his eyes. "You brought 3 bottles of wine to read by the fire?" "Yes." "You wouldn't even be able to hold a book after that much baby." After 2 hours of us making fun of each other, the storm finally stops. I'm sitting on the floor between Dipak's legs. I have my head resting on his knee. I love everyone together like this. Tre stands up. "I'll make us a door. We can go eat in the dining room." "I'll send the servants to clean this up. You can come back after dinner if you want, sweetheart." Tye nods. "Tell them to stay with the fire. It's still hot. I don't want to put water on it if she's coming back." Thora smiles at me from the dining room table. "Where were you?" "My house. Kind of got stuck with the storm." "It did look bad." Momma sits up. "Weren't you cold over there?" "I had a fire, momma. We had to open the window once, it got to warm." Tye's mom looks at me. "I do love fireplaces." "You'll have to come and see my house sometime. Maybe next time we can send you there." Asa nods. "Well, you better have wine there then." Kane laughs. "A month ago I was there, her and Tye kept having to use the windows, to get in and out, because the door jammed magically. It was hilarious to watch." Tye's mom nearly chokes. She starts laughing so hard. "And they jammed every door. So to go from the sitting room to the kitchen, they had to go out one window, walk across the porch and go back in the kitchen window. And those 2 kept following each other around through the windows." Dipak smiles. "I remember that. I had to use the window once. That was funny." Thora sits up. "Remember when she jammed Dipaks' office door with us in there and told us to use the window?" Asa chokes and spits out wine. Dracul nods. "She really did jump right out the window." Daddy loses it. "And then Dipak put a big hole by the door. JUST USE THE HOLE." Dipak wipes his eyes. "And the guards guarding the hole and not the door." After another hour, of us laughing at each other. I go back over to my house with Tye. Tye gets the fire going again. I remake my bed and read in a t-shirt. It doesn't take him long to come down to the floor with me. He rubs and kisses my back. "I forgot you have spots that turn you on back here baby." He kisses one of them and bites it a little. I drop the book and grab the pillow with both hands. He chuckles then kisses the other one. "Anymore spots back here or is it only those 2, babydoll?" "2." He puts a little of his body weight on me. Then he kisses one of the marking spots that's further back on my neck. My ass pushes against him on reflex. "Mmm" He presses his d**k back against my ass. "You want me to take that tonight?" "I don't know." "You let me know when you do know." He rolls me over and gets between my legs. He thrusts against me and I shove his shirt off over his head. "I miss your skin on mine sir." "Me too babydoll." He kisses my boobs and teases my n*****s with his tongue. "Please." "Please what babydoll?" "Please sir." He smirks. "You need more?" "Yes, more please. I need you." He grabs my marking spot with his mouth and I try to push his pants off. He takes the hint and strips his clothes off. Then he takes the underwear off me. I pull him down on top of me, and he slides his d**k in me nice and slow. "OH YES TYE" I get a deep kiss while he moves in and out of me. "f**k babydoll. You feel so good." I drag my nails down his back. He pushes into me faster. "UUUHHHH" "Be a good girl and take it." "OH TYE" I try to roll him over. I want to ride him. He rolls me over. Then he puts me on my knees and elbows. "Let me f**k you baby." He slams it back into my p***y. Then moves in and out fast and hard. "OH YES" He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. "Get your face out of that pillow. I can't hear you screaming." Then he pushes into my ass with his fingers. He moves them in and out too. "TYE YES" "You like that babydoll?" "TYE" He slows down and takes his fingers out. "Can I try this ass baby?" "YES PLEASE." He moves a couple of pillows, so they're under my lower stomach. "Lay down if you need to baby." I stay up like I am, and he pushes his d**k into my ass. "YES PLEASE YES." "So f*****g tight baby." He moves in and out of my ass. "I love this ass baby." "TYE YES." "You want me to f**k your ass?" I fall forward onto the pillows. "Was that to rough baby?" I push back. "No. MORE." He stops moving. "You like me inside your ass?" "YES f**k ME" He starts again. "Have you been a good girl?" "OH YES" He speeds up. "TYE YES" He grabs my hips and pushes in all the way. "Take it babydoll." "TYE" "f**k yea baby." He pushes into me into me over and over. "AAAHHHH" The pressure explodes. "TYE" "f*****g good girl." "TYE YES OOOOHHHH YES" He shoves it all the way in my ass and cums. "TYE" "f**k baby yes." He lays down beside me and rubs my back. "Thank you babydoll." I cuddle up to him. "You're amazing sir. Thank you." He pulls me on top of him. "You ready for bed?" I rub my eyes and lay my head on his chest. "I should have guessed that one babydoll." He puts me and the blankets in the bed. We cuddle together and I fall right to sleep.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD