11. I Need My Hat

1982 Words
Tre is sitting at the desk when I get to the office. "Want to help me with the charts baby?" He lifts his arm for me. I sit on his lap. He so sexy. I wiggle around. He kisses my marking spot. "You wanting something else baby?" I shrug my shoulders. He stands me up and spins me around. I straddle him. Then I kiss him and play with his hair. He moves his ass down on the chair and I can feel his hard d**k under me. I rub my p***y against it. "That what you want, baby?" "Yes." He pulls my top over my head and starts kissing and playing with my boobs. Then he throws his shirt off. I love his skin on me. I give him the deepest kiss. He stands up with me still hooked to him. He pushes the maps out the way and lays me on the desk. He pulls my skirt and underwear off and rubs my clit. "Tre yes" "Nice and wet baby." He drops his pants and underwear and slides it in me. "OH YES" He moves in and out and my head falls off the other side of the desk. "I see baby." He turns me around then bends me over it. He slides his d**k back in my p***y. "OOOHHHH" I grab on to the desk. He pushes his fingers in my ass while he f***s me. "Can I take this sexy ass?" "YES PLEASE" "Good girl." He pulls it out of my p***y and pushes it into my ass. "So f*****g tight baby." "GOD TRE YES" I hear the door open and I look up at Tye. f**k I want him now too. I reach for him. His eyes go straight black. I hear Tre chuckle, and he takes it out. I damn near fall off the desk. They must work something out silently because by the time I make myself stand, I am between them both. I grab onto Tye and push his shirt over his head. Then I give him a deep kiss. "MINE" I kiss his marking spot and press up against him. I know that d**k is hard. I unhook his pants and they drop. He smiles and lifts me up. I hook my legs on his hips, and he slides his d**k in me. "All yours babydoll." I move up and down on it. He grabs my hips and pushes into me a couple of times. "YES TYE" Tre steps against my back. "OH BOYS YES" He slides his d**k back in my ass. "I love this ass baby." Tre kisses my shoulder. My head drops back, and I grab his neck with 1 of my arms. They both move in me. "OH GOD YES" Tre kisses my marking spot and I can't even hold onto them. "f**k" Tre reaches around and pinches my n*****s. "TRE" Tye slams his d**k into me. That's all it takes. The pleasure explodes. "TYE" Every muscle in my tightens up, and I c*m on both their d***s. "OH TRE YES" "f*****g damn babydoll." Tye starts throbbing inside me first. "OH TYE" My vision goes white and I can't control anything. They are fully holding me up. Then Tre starts throbbing in my ass. He pushes himself in more. "f**k yea baby" "TRE" "Take it baby." He thrusts into me one last time. "Good girl." They lift me up and their d***s come out. They put me on my feet between them. Tye pushes his hair back. "Fuck." "It's intense. Get your clothes on and take her. She won't be standing very long." He keeps me close and holds onto me while Tye puts his clothes back on. I reach for Tye. I try to take a step and fall into him. He doesn't let me hit the floor. He scoops me up and holds me like a baby. Tre puts his clothes on. "I'll be right back." He grabs my clothes and runs out the door. He comes back and throws a blanket over me. "She's already out. Put her in my bed." I feel Tye take a step. I open my eyes, and I'm in Tre's bed. It's nearly dinner. Tre laid my clothes on the couch. He put some fruit beside it. I love him. I put my clothes on. I wonder if that was to much for Tye. I don't think he was ready for that. But I hope he's ok. He didn't ask for anything like that. The boys are at the wheel. "Hell of a nap you took, sweetheart. You finally get that alcohol out?" "I think so." Tre wraps me up in his arms. "You ok baby?" I wrap my arms around him and cry. He picks me up and carries me to his couch. I relax on his lap. Then someone knocks on the door. "Asshole couldn't have came down when we did?" Tre turns around and the doors open. Tye is standing there. "Come in. Didn't know I left the door open. That was convenient." Tye shuts the door behind him and sits in one of the chairs. "Why are you crying babydoll?" "You hate me." "Why would I hate you?" "That was to much." I grab onto Tre and cry hard. "It's new for her. It happened the first time, when we tried to get the dragon that day." He rubs my back. "I don't think anyone can control it. Especially not her... When your eyes turned black I knew you were coming in. That's the same thing that happened to me. I had to be in her. I was able to hold off long enough to work that damn blood collector, but that was it." "Yea seeing her like that..." "I know. It does something." Tre kisses my head. "It's ok baby. He walked in. It was his choice. He's not mad at you. You did nothing wrong." "It's to much." Tre puts me on Tye. "This one is yours to sort out. I won't be able to convince her that you're ok." Tye carries me to our room and sits on the couch with me. "I love you babydoll." "I love you." I wrap my arms around him and sob. "You're ok baby. Nothing is wrong. You are mine. I love you so much." "It was to much." "No it wasn't. I didn't expect to walk in on you 2. Or how bad I would have to have you right that second. But it wasn't to much. I always worried about walking in on you with one of them. Now I kind of want to do it more. It's intense when you c*m like that. I'm not worried about it anymore. That's all that's different. Everything is perfect babydoll." He rubs my back. "I love you so much." I give him the biggest hug. "I love you too." "Let's go get some dinner. Then you'll feel better." Everyone is at the table but Dipak again. "Has he been driving all day?" Tye pulls out my chair. Kane nods. "Since lunch. Tye is going to take over after dinner. Tre will get up early in the morning. I can step in if anyone is to tired. Seems to be working this way." "As long as it's not him trying to do everything. He needs sleep too." "Yea we know that much." We finish dinner and Dipak comes down to eat. I sit and much on more food while he eats. I do not want to make him eat alone. That seems mean. After we eat, he goes to his office. I go up to the deck and sit on the benches behind Tye. He looks good in that hat. I rub his back. "I like you in that hat sir." "Woman, I will take you right here on the deck. Don't think I won't." "What? I'm only rubbing your back." He winks. "I can tell by your touch babydoll. That and your eyes are dark. You really love this hat." He gives me a kiss. Well, now I do want him. "Where's the servants?" "Dipak told them they couldn't be up here at night. It's to hard to see. If one of them fell overboard, we'd never know." I rub my hands around to his lower stomach. "All alone up here. Everyone's asleep." I rub it. It wakes right up for me. I can't even help it, I get between him and the wheel and drop to my knees. I pull it out and tease it. I run my tongue over it. He gets rock hard after a minute. I slide it in as deep as I can and move it in and out. "I love your mouth baby." I let it fall out. "f**k my mouth sir." He grabs my head and moves it in and out. Going deeper with each thrust. "This what you want?" I nod as best as I can. "My little babydoll loves it everywhere. I'm going to take that ass next." He thrusts into my throat hard and fast. I know he's getting closer. "You want me to bend you over and f**k that ass later?" He grabs my hair so tight it pulls. "MMM" "Good girl. I'll take that ass before I sleep tonight." Out of the corner of my eye I see something that doesn't seem right. I watch in that direction. I can't see anything, it's black. I wonder what caught my eye. "f**k woman. Swallow it." He slams into my throat hard. I feel him throbbing in my mouth and his c*m runs down my throat. After he's done, I stand up and give him a little kiss. "Thank you. I do love your cum." "Anytime baby. Why don't you sit on that bench and play with that p***y for me." He adjusts the wheel and makes us go in the right direction again. I sit down on the bench. "You drive sir. I want to enjoy the night air." I watch in the direction that something caught my eye earlier. 10 minutes later, it looks like a star near the horizon blinks. What the hell? I stare. "Drop another sail sir." "Kane told me not to haul ass." "Don't care." I keep watching. "What is it?" "I don't know yet." He drops a sail. Then I see another sail drop. A black sail. It's a pirate ship gaining on us. "Tye, there is a real pirate ship gaining on us. What do I do?" He drops another sail. "Very calmly go down a level. Then run like hell to get them up. Make sure you are calm when they can see you, babydoll. Don't let them know that we know they're there." I give him a hug and go down calmly. Then I fly in Dipaks' room. "PIRATES." He jumps straight out the bed. "BE CALM ON DECK THEY DON'T KNOW I SPOTTED THEM." Then I do the same thing in Tre's room. "PIRATES. BE CALM ON DECK THEY DON'T KNOW WE KNOW." Then I bang on Kane's door and I keep banging until he opens it. "PIRATES. THEY DON'T KNOW I SAW THEM." He takes off running down the hall. Mary comes out, and she goes running down the hall. I bang on Thora's door. She opens it. "PIRATES." "I NEED MY HAT." "ME TOO." I run to Tye's room and throw one of the white dresses over my unicorn dress. Then I grab a black overcoat and put that on. Then I get my hat and throw it on my head. I grab a pair of my boots and hop down the hallway, putting them on. I don't get them laced before I hop into Thora, hopping out of her room and putting on her boots. We leave them unlaced and run for the steps.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD