1010 Words
"You make such a beautiful bride" Valentina said "You look just wow, Abby" Gloria said "I love the dress" Emma said Abby was looking at her self in the white dress it was a bit tight around her chest area making her breast pump out and lift more the bottom flow down, her bump looked a bit smaller then normal, the back and front was squared shape.  "Here is something old" Helena said "Where did you?" Abby was saying "I went back to the states, and visit your old place. Your mom was a close friend of mine also I found this, didn't mean to snoop around" Helena said Abby took her mother's diamond hair pin she always had with her, she always wondered where she got it from then she took the envelope from Helen and sat down on the chair as she open it. (Abby           I didn't mean to do what I did, it's just when you told me you were pregnant some old memories came up and I thought I had gotten rid of it but I guess I didn't as time went on I started to notice that I never really gotten over my past. I just run from it or push people away your father and the love of my life as well as you, I think it became a habit for me. I started seeking help a month after you left and now that I am getting better I feel ashamed to see you, I feel like a bad mother just know from the bottom of my heart I didn't mean to say what I said to you. God I felt disgusted when I remembered what I said to you because when my father found out I was pregnant he said the same thing and when you told me, I just I don't know Abby. I can't face you now or I don't think I will ever will all I can do is just write this letter to you and mail it to you along with my most precious gift I once received my hair pin, whenever that special day comes I want you to wear it and I know it will come. I just wish I was there to see you wear that beautiful dress and have your father walk you down the isle, I know he will be by your side that man loves you more then life itself and he will love your kids the same way. I just hope when I see you again and apologize for forgiveness and listen to my words that you would forgive me but for now all I can do is send you this letter if I ever have the courage to. I'm sorry my pretty Abby and I love you even if I never said it or say it just know I do love you.                                                            Mom  P.S. Here is a picture of us, I found it a while back.) Abby took the picture out from behind the letter, it was her and her parents when she was a baby they were all smiling Abby was in between them bundle up in a pink blanket. "Abby" Valentina said Abby looked up at her but she had tears in her eyes, Valentina came up to her and gave her a hug. "Shh it's okay" Valentina said Emma came over with some tissue, Abby wipe her face. "Great you ruined your make up" Gloria said Abby chuckled out, soon everybody did. "Come on let's get you back pretty" Valentina said They fixed back Abby's make up and hair as Valentina place the pin in her hair, she then gave her a necklace. "Something new" Valentina said "And something blue, I was going to have Gloria wear but we probably have to wait. Don't worry she can wear it when the time comes" Helena said "You would have to wait a long time mom" Gloria said Abby and Emma laughed out. "Alright it's almost time" Valentina said The four ladies went out, Abby looked at herself in the mirror again she took a deep breath, she then place the letter and picture on the table she touch the pin on her hair. "You look beautiful pumpkin" Arthur said Abby turn towards her father and smile at him. "You look handsome" Abby said "Not as handsome as the groom" Arthur said Abby chuckled, Arthur was wearing his leg, but he had to use a cane he had been practicing for three weeks just to walk so he can walk Abby down the isle he has a bit of a limp when he walks but either than that he can walk. The kids did throw him his party for him Angelo flew back to the states and got the burger and hotdogs he wanted and they were many balloons as well it was just only the family but they had fun doing games and stuff that Arthur liked. "Where'd you get the pin?" Arthur said "Oh, Helena she went back to the states to our old apartment" Abby said Abby walked to the table and got the letter and picture and gave it to Arthur, he read the letter then looked at the picture. "I tried telling her to seek help, looks like she finally did. You were about a week old when we took this picture" Arthur said "I wish she was here" Abby said "She is Pumpkin you just can't see her" Arthur said Abby smiled there was a knock at the door. "It's time" Arthur said Abby smiled at Arthur, as they made their way out of the small room, they both stood in front of double doors. "You look beautiful baby, just breath" Arthur said Abby nodded her head, soon the others went Maria was the last she was the flower girl, the bridesmaid went then Maria went after it was Abby and Arthur walked out, Abby looked down the isle and saw Demetri, she smiled as she looked at him and he did the same. 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD