28. Moon Keepers Pack

1744 Words
The girls and I end up on Kehlani's ship. We are joined by a bunch of boys. "How long until we get there?" "I forgot to ask." Nadine pushes on a feather. "3 hours." "That's not bad." Tye jumps up. "GO THERE NOW." We are in hyperspace so fast. All of us crack up laughing. Then we order drinks. 3 hours later, we're all a little tipsy. We pull up to the planet and my ship is there. I scratch my head. "How?" "Incoming transmission." "Accept it." Tye sits on the captains seat. I hear Malax, "We're taking the suppras down. Wait for the other ship to get here." "They're werewolves. We can kick their asses." "Werewolves are strong. Their bites hurt. And we are visiting an entire planet of them. No one is going down there without a suppra." Thora runs over. "But we have wolf forms. They won't know." "We can't chance that. We have to be safe." "The boys are only 3 minutes behind us. We can go to the shuttle bay for now." Nadine gets up and falls back into her seat. "It's fine." Eriska and I go to the suppra lab on my ship. "How's it going with your boys?" She shrugs her shoulders. "2 is weird." "Yea. It's different to get used to. But I can't imagine not having mine." "Are you still going to marry, Malax?" "Yes. I want a wedding. Not that it matters much now. We're soulmates. That's more important." "Mine are kind of stupid. Forbid me from wearing something. How dumb is that?" "He did say he was sorry though. It's all a learning experience. You'll have to get used to each of them separately. They'll grow on you. I guess that was easy for me. Malax and Tim came into my life at different times. I built a relationship with each of them alone. Malax gave me and Tim space. He understood." "I could make them each take me on a date. Get some alone time that way. They are always near me." "Yea, I noticed that. They follow you around like lost puppies. We can make them ride the boys' ship over to Uhmok's planet. That would give you some alone time without them too." Malax comes in, and I jump up and down 10 times before I jump on him. "I missed you too, baby." He laughs and hugs me. Eriska lies on the table and connects to her suppra. "Get in yours now. We're not going to stand here all night." I nod and snuggle Malax. Then Tim comes in. I smile at him. "Mine." "You are just happy as can be, babygirl. I think she missed you." "I missed her too." Malax kisses my head. "Where do you sleep?" Eriska puts her hands on her hips. "I cannot figure this out." Malax smirks. "Wherever she wants. As long as she's with 1 of us, she's safe. That's what's important. If she wants to sleep between us, we'll buy a big damn bed." Tim nods and gets on the table. "I'm not cuddling with Ax." Eriska and I crack up laughing. "You know, she's going to sneak out of bed so you 2 wake up together a million times." "She would have to stop wiggling for that to work." Malax pats my butt and puts me on the table. Tim steps out of his suppra box. "She does get the wiggles. And she's really cuddly." Eriska nods. "How does s*x work?" I scratch my head. "The same way s*x always works. You've watched videos and tried it on the suppra." "Yea, but there weren't 2 boys in that." "Wait." Tim puts his hands up. "Have you ever had s*x when you're on the suppra?" "Only with Malax. She tried with a bunch of boys." "Not a bunch, like 4. But same question." I shake my head. "There aren't 2 boys in it. I don't know where you got that." She rubs her face. "I can't get them alone. They are always in my space. How do I get rid of 1?" I laugh so hard, then get on my suppra. Tim shakes his head. "It's because this is new to them. They'll relax, then you can have some time alone with each of them. Malax already had her when I came around. He gave us time alone to sort us out. Victor and Tobias will do the same thing. They're in shock right now." Malax steps out of the suppra box. "Neither of them can go to the planet. So, enjoy this alone time as time to yourself." "WE CAN HAVE s*x WITH WEREWOLVES." She pulls me out of the lab by my arm. The boys follow us out, yelling different things. I don't hear any of it. I wave them off when we climb in a shuttle. "I'm not going to do anything with a werewolf. Knock it off." Malax puts me on his lap. "Sorry, baby. We know that." "If it's on the suppra it doesn't count though." Malax nods. "Yes it does, Eriska." "NO IT DOESN'T." Tim docks us on Dipak's ship. Nadine, Thora, Kane, and all Nadine's mates climb in our shuttle. "Tell them it doesn't count if we do anything with the werewolves. It doesn't count on the suppras. They're not us." Johen jumps up. "Woman, are we allowed to make out with werewolves since we're on suppras?" "I guess that's fine. I'm making out with one too." "See. I told you. It doesn't count." "s*x counts, woman." Nadine nods. "No s*x. But I'm not sure why anyone would want to. They can't orgasm." "Yea, s*x is pointless. But we can make out with them." Johen sits back down. "What the f**k is that?" Tim slows us down. We're hovering about 15 feet off the ground. Malax stares out the window. "Is that a werewolf?" "No." Nadine shakes her head. "Our werewolves look like wolves. These look like mutant humans. Glad we brought the suppra's." "Land already. I have to piss." Tye moves to the door. "You couldn't have done that before we left?" "Dipak was rushing us." Tim lands and opens the door. I climb out behind a bunch of boys. The people have a very big wolf's head. They walk on 2 legs. An insane amount of muscles. Their clothes are ripped up. I scratch my head. "Hello." I hear Nadine say, "I'm not making out with that." "Hello, welcome. What can we do for you?" A sigh of relief comes out of me. A normal man is standing in front of me. "We're looking for someone. We have reason to believe she may be on this planet." "This planet?" "Yes." "You travel to a lot of planets?" "Yes." "Ok. Who are you searching for?" Dipak gets out a paper. "Althena May-Eve Sage. All we know is her name, and she's on a werewolf planet. Our search pinged this planet as a possibility." "I do not know her personally. Come in and I will send the word out. We will locate her if she's here. Is she in some kind of trouble?" "No trouble. She has a ship she's having problems locating, is my guess." Tre nods. "Shuttle, hover at 30 feet. Don't let anyone touch you." It shoots up into the air. The man talks to some guards. Then he leads us in. It's a big house. "Welcome. This is my home. I'm Alpha Fang. This is the territory of the Moon Keepers Pack." "And those wolves out there, that's what you shift into?" "Yes, ma'am." Nadine crosses her arms. "That's different. Our wolves look like wolves. They walk on 4 feet. Very much like an animal. Yours are more human. Are you and your wolf separate beings?" "No. The wolf is something I can shift into. It's not its own person or being." "Interesting. I didn't realize there were other forms of wolves." Eriska grabs and turns me. The sexiest man is standing in a doorway. I look him up and down. He is sexy with so many muscles. Dark hair. Lips I want to kiss. I finally get to his eyes, and he winks at me. I walk towards him and Tye spins me back around. "THERE COULD BE 3, TYE." Nadine and Thora lose it. Tim crosses his arms and Malax shakes his head. Eriska whispers in my ear. "I'll kiss him for both of us." I nod fast. Marcus yells, "NO WHISPERING." Mason goes to the front of our group. "I'm Alpha Mason Stein. We seem to be having teenage girl issues. How long do you believe it will take for your search?" A lady hands Alpha Fang something. "This came from the castle, sir." "The search will take days for us. However, the king is requesting your presence at his castle. Honestly, he would be able to do the search faster." I shake my head. "We can come back in a few days. Let's deal with Uhmok's planet, then come back. I don't feel like going royal." Tre gets a paper. "We're already here. If the king can do it in a couple of hours. We should let him. Then we can be done or keep searching if we have to. No reason to go in circles." "Fine. Royal it is." Eriska points at the sexy man. "We're taking him with us." "What do you want with my son?" "TOUR GUIDE." I half yell it. The man cracks up laughing. Dipak rolls his eyes. "You can come too. No doubt he'll be busy staring at things." Fang nods. "If by things, you mean girls. Then yes. He does like those. He hasn't found his mate yet. We need to get fancy before we go. Give us 10 minutes." They go up some stairs. Malax picks me up. "Thought you didn't want to do anything, woman?" "It doesn't count if it's on the suppra." "So, I can kiss them?" I give him a dirty look and snort. "We'll see how it goes." He laughs. "I love you, baby." "I love you too." I snuggle him, and he carries me to the shuttle. I sit on his lap and everyone else gets in. Tim takes us up. "This is not the way to the castle." "We have to stop at the ship to dress like royals." Johen nods. "We are kind of homeless looking." "You smell homeless." Tye laughs.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD