The reproaches of Houenafa to the king!

1065 Words
EPISODE 03 - “What do you mean by that? What do you mean by that question? How dare you barge into my office like that?" asked Finagnon, carried away by anger. - “I'm sorry, Mr. Finagnon," said the young woman, apologizing for her behavior. - “That's better," Finagnon answered the young woman later. - “Sagbo! I'm looking for you," said the young woman to Sagbo. I went to your office and I couldn't find you. So that's why I came here. - “Are you looking for me?" asks Sagbo, looking at the young woman with little interest. What's the reason? - Well, the boss had left me a message for you, before he went out. - And you're telling me this now? Can you imagine? asks Sagbo to the latter? By the way, he says, this time addressing his colleague Finagnon before coming back to the young woman. Anyway, what's the matter? - The boss said he needs all the copies of the transactions made since January of the last year until today. Finagnon stares for a few seconds. The young woman at her level, she observes a short pause before continuing: - He says that first thing tomorrow morning, that he must find his copies in his office. - Good! That's fine, Zinsi. That's fine! You can go. I've heard you before. The young woman, who is only the king's private secretary, looks at them strangely once more before leaving Finagnon's office. After her departure, Finagnon speaks to Sagbo: - But this is not a problem! This is nothing! - Are you sure? asks Sagbo to Finagnon to be reassured. - Of course, brother! - But... Why would he ask that? - “Ah! I wonder myself. Frankly Sagbo, I don't know. But let me reassure you that this is nothing. You know what to do, don't you?" Finagnon asks Sagbo in a low voice, looking towards the door of his office while whispering to him. You're really a genius," Finagnon adds, smiling at Sagbo who smiles back at him! - Hahahaha! Finagnon! I can't wait to call you god. Hahaha! - Very good, my brother. Very soon! I assure you that. - Hahahaha! The two of them join hands while laughing. Sagbo goes back to his office to get to work to do what Finagnon has just told him in order to provide the documents requested by their superior. In the evening after work, contrary to his habits, the king returned early to the palace. He even had dinner with his family. They just finished their meal and Sovi came by to clean the table. While she clears the table, the king says to her: - Oh Sovi! Thank you very much for this delicious meal. - Thank you very much your majesty! - Thank you, said Noukpo in turn, while Houenafa remained silent observing them. - As usual, it was good. - Thank you very much, said the housewife, bowing her knees to the ground as a sign of respect. Sovi is very happy to know that both the king and his son enjoyed her cooking. They all laugh before Noukpo says again: - Wow! That was great! - Yeah, it's normal! Noukpo being close to the curtain that gives access to the kitchen, he helps Sovi by opening the curtain for her to pass without difficulty with the bowls and glasses she holds in her hands. The princess still hasn't intervened. She seems not to be in a good mood. Noukpo makes eyes at her to provoke her, but it didn't work. The king turns to Princess Houenafa and says: - My dear! What is going on with you again? Why don't you tell us the problem you have? Is it money you need? - “I don't think money is her problem," replied Noukpo instead of the princess who had not answered her father's questions. Princess Houenafa looks longingly at her brother, without answering anything. The king then asks Noukpo: - What is her problem then? She hasn't even eaten a third of her meal! - “Excuse me," says Noukpo, taking his cell phone, which starts to ring. Yes, hello, how are you? he said, with a smile on his face. - Oh everything is fine. And on your side? - I am also well. - That's great. So what are you doing with your evening? Are you busy? - Yes! I was having dinner with my family. Just a second. The king looks at Noukpo and a slight smile appears on his face. Noukpo looks at his father and says: - Daddy! I will continue the conversation in my room! - Yes, go ahead. - Yes, hello! In fact, you did not tell me that, Noukpo answers his interlocutor by withdrawing from the dining table. Noukpo gets up to go to his room to continue his phone call. - It's true, I didn't know anything about it! Seriously! It remains the king and the princess salts around the dining table. He watches Noukpo leave and once he leaves his field of vision, he turns to the princess and says: - So my darling! What is your problem? Talk to your father! - Phew! Daddy! Who is this girl that you had brought to the hotel this afternoon? asks the princess. The king was very surprised, he sat up straight in his seat and his face changed. Then he asks the princess: - How did you know? - My mother told me, Daddy! - Your mother told you? asks the king, very surprised once again. Does she allow herself to watch me from now on or what? Doesn't she have anything else to do in this palace than to watch over me? - Daddy, why do you play so much with mommy? Why do you say that? I'm saying this because if you keep on like this, she might go back to her royal this time to her father and be sure that this time she'll go away forever and never come back dad. Stop making her suffer like this! And if she leaves, I'll never forgive you this time, dad. What I'm telling you, it's not just because of me that I'm saying it, but you have to know that she's always been there for all of us. Be less frivolous, Dad…
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD