12. Frodes Dragon

1556 Words
After dinner, I go to the morning room with Dipak and Tre. "You want to do it the same way as last time?" "Yea, give me 20 minutes then come in. I'll yell for you when I get her there." Tre gets the contraption out of the desk. "Then I'm taking her to my room. That is hard to deal with." Dipak gives me a kiss. "I'll take it down to Frode." Tre nods and Dipak picks me up. He carries me to his room and takes the dress off me. "You ok doing this now sweetheart?" I push the shirt over his head and put my chest against his. "Definitely. I need to get f****d over your desk soon too. I am missing you sir." He gives me a deep kiss and then he picks me up and lays me in the bed. "Have lunch with me tomorrow. I'll take you on everything woman." He pulls the underwear off me then he strips naked. I smile and he lays down on top of me. I can feel him getting hard already. I pull his lips to mines. "I love your kisses and I love being in your arms." He gives me a deep kiss. "I love everything about you woman." He kisses my marking spot. I close my eyes and enjoy it while I drag my nails up and down his back. He thrusts against me slowly. "You feel so good Dipak." "So do you sweetheart." He slides 2 fingers into me and I push back into them. I need him. He takes his fingers out and I bite his shoulder lightly as he slides his d**k in. "f**k, I love your p***y baby." I bite his shoulder as he gets it all the way in. "Oh yes" I rock my hips on it and I pull his hair. "Mmm You do need it sweetheart." He flips us over. "Take what you need for awhile." I ride him. I love this. He grabs my hips and thrusts it in me deep. "OH YES" My head falls back and he grabs my boobs. Then he matches my speed and keeps pushing into me over and over. "f**k I love watching these bounce." I lean forward and give him a kiss. He puts his hands on my lower back and hold me close to him. Then he pushes into me faster and deeper. "OH DIPAK YES" He grabs my ass and then smacks it. "f**k woman. TRE GET IN HERE." He holds me against him and shoves in a couple more times. "DIPAK" "Take it woman." I lean back up and he shoves into me so hard and deep. "OH DIPAK YES" The orgasm takes hold of me and he leans up and bites into my neck. "DIPAK" My fangs come out and I feel it throbbing. "GOD YES" He turns his head and I bite into his marking spot. "OH f**k yes." He grabs my hips and shoves it in so deep. I feel Tre pushing the thing into the holes on my neck. Then I feel even more pleasure as it sucks my blood out. I hold Dipak and he hugs me so tight. I give him a kiss after we calm down then move off him. Tre's eyes are pitch black. Dipak throws his pants and shirt on. Then he takes the cup of my neck blood. It's more orange than blood though. He runs out with it and Tre picks me up. "My turn woman." He don't even put clothes on me. I wrap my legs around him and he carries me across the hall naked. We get into his apartment and he shuts the door. Then he turns around and puts me against it. He drops his pants and gives me a deep kiss while he shoves his d**k in. Then he f***s me against the door. "I need you woman." I kiss his marking spot. "I'm always yours Tre." He runs his fingertips over my boob and up to my throat. He lines his fingers up to grab me by the throat. Then he moves his hand and grabs me by the back of the neck. He pulls me in for a deep rough kiss while he f***s me. "You are so beautiful baby." "Yes Tre" He wraps his arms around me and pulls me off the door. He carries me to his desk while I do my best to ride him. "So f*****g good woman." He puts me on my feet and turns me around. Then he pushes my chest towards the desk and shoves his d**k in my p***y hard. "OH TRE" All I can hear is him slamming into me. "YES TRE YES" He grabs my hair and turns my head so he can see my eyes. "Little girl likes it rough tonight." He smacks my ass and goes faster. Then he shoves it in so deep it hurts. He f***s me with it so deep. "AAAHHHH" I grab the desk with both hands. All I can do is take him over and over. "Yea? You like my d**k that deep?" "TRE" "Good girl. c*m for me." "YES TRE" I start cumming and he pulls out. He bites the marking spot on my ass. "TRE." He spins me around and puts my ass back up on the desk. He shoves it in my p***y deep again. Then he cums with me. "f**k baby" I bite into his marking spot. He cums so hard. We almost fall when he pulls my ass towards him to c*m deeper. But he stops us from falling and we hold each other against the desk while we finish. He lifts me up and his d**k drops out. Then I hug him tight and lay my head on his shoulder. I'm asleep before we get to his bed. The next morning, after we're ready, we go to Dipak's office. Everyone is on my side of the table. The red laser King Blayze and his 5 advisors are on the other side. Me and Tre sit down and the servants bring us fruit. 3 hours later. We are still sitting in the same spots. Eating fruit and watching their meeting. They spent a lot of time coming up with information we might want that they didn't include. Which is funny because half the time they decide not to tell us but now we already know. King Blayze stands up. "Let's break for lunch we can discuss more after that." We stand up. Our servant laughs so hard she about falls over. Thora looks at me. "Let's see what they talk about at lunch." We agree and go to the lunch room. Turns out they eat in their offices for the most part. The king eats with the queen. We check on them but they are doing stuff in their offices. We can't see what they're reading or working on. After lunch we go back to the office and watch them some more. A few hours later... They start talking about Tye's parents. The advisors are telling the king to ask them but the king is saying no because the castle isn't big enough. "And their daughters are way to young. They would not let my boys around them. They are still a young family." Dipak looks at Tye. "Do they know your parents?" Tye shakes his head. "Not that I know of. I've never met them before. But the king is right no way my dad would let them live around Emma." I stretch. "Why don't they start over and move?" "It cost a lot of money to build a castle. Honestly they don't have even enough for that. And then you add on the cost of moving a village. It couldn't happen." "And a king is a king. He doesn't want to abandon his people and move into a village somewhere. That would be the worst thing he could do." Kane nods. "At this point, if he can save his people and his family. It would be a win." "So what about that first Nox castle. The 1 before the 1 that touched Tye. Can we give that to them?" Frode nods. "Yes and no. They still don't have enough money to move the village. And we're not going to pay for that. It would cost to much. You would never get everyone into agreement." Tre winks. "And to give them a castle is crazy. We don't know them. That castle is worth 20 times the money they have." Omar stands up. "I need to check those boys for magic." Dipak shakes his head. "You can if we decide to move them in. But not now." Omar goes to the door. "I have a hunch Dipak." "STOP." It was me this time. "You can't go without Johen. He's our table magician." "I'm the magic teacher." "Well teach him." Kane stands up. "You can't go without a guard." "You let me go without a guard last night." "I was lost in a village somewhere." Me and the boys laugh. Dipak smirks, "Make sure you complain about that." "Oh I will." Johen laughs and joins them. "Remember to check for locked doors this time sir." He shakes his head and winks. "I'll keep that in mind."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD