19. Tours

1884 Words
We get to the ship island at the same time and I jump on Tre. "MINE." He pats my butt. "All yours baby." I give him a hug. "I like you." "I like you too." He whispers in my ear. "Big festival in Egypt tonight with a big parade that has shooting fire things. You want to go?" I climb off him and jump up and down. I can't get any words out. Thora screams so loudly. "WHAT IS IT?" "Festival in Egypt with a big parade tonight if you want to go." "FESTIVAL?" Tye yells from near the beach. "TONIGHT IN EGYPT." Thora pulls me and Coral. "LET'S FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WEAR." Victor looks at Tre. "Can I go?" Corbin pushes him. "Me too." "We can all go. But we're going back to the castle afterward. My inn is completely full for the thing." Marcus smirks. "Will there be boobs?" "Probably not. It doesn't run through the local part." I don't hear anymore. Thora drags us to the ship. "HUMAN DRESSES WITH FLAT SHOES." I change quickly then go to the command area. I run up to Tre. "I'M READY." "We're not going until after dinner." "BUT." "It doesn't start till later." "Ok. But I'm ready anyway." "Ok baby. Why don't you listen to some music or something? We're making some extra brains and getting some papers. We're going to show them the apartments too. We'll give them each 1 and share what we've learned." "Ok." I go over to the conference table and tell the brain to play dancing music. Thora runs to Tre. "I'M READY." "It doesn't still till dinner hour. We will eat dinner early and go then." "Oh fine." She comes over to me, and we dance to something. Then we get up on the conference table and dance. Thora whispers to the brain. "Give us a couple sexy girl brains to dance with." "I want a blonde." The blonde comes in and dances with me sexy. Tye and Johen notice right away. They sit in chairs by my feet. The 3 princes watch us from the wall. They lean on it and watch. Me and the blonde kiss. Then Tre comes over and sits down. Marcus, Dipak, and the king are still talking about something on the other side of the room. They don't pay us any attention. She kisses me deep and rubs my boobs. Then she kisses my neck. She teases my n****e through my dress a little. "WHAT THE HELL? AM I THE ONLY 1 OF US THAT DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS?" Thora and I glance at each other. We both got dark eyes. We laugh and nod at Coral. "Oh what the hell. I'll try it. Bring me a girl too." Corbin falls over. "I have to sit down now." He sits right between me and Thora at the table. The blonde grabs my ass and pulls me into her. Then she sucks on my marking spot. I watch as another girl goes over to Coral. It grabs her and kisses her. It takes her a second, but she kisses it back and rubs its boobs. "I'm taking this home with me." "Woman, can you show them the rooms? I can't do this and watch you at the same time and I can't look away from you. Give them a tour of 1 room and show them how stuff works. Then you can assign them each a room if we're not there yet." I laugh at Dipak. He's got dark eyes. "I will." Thora jumps off the table. "I'll help." "I'm going to keep kissing this thing. Is that ok?" "Yea you're fine. I can't deal with my woman doing that." Tye stands up. "I'll go with them." The Blayze king, princes, and Tye follow me and Thora down to the apartment level. "Ok this is my ship. Or our ship. The 1 that is in space now. Is the ship from the other timeline. So that is not ours. There are 2 separate ships. So, just because you have a room assigned on this one, it will probably not be the same on their ship." Thora smiles. "First is blinds up." The blinds open and show the dirt. "The view is much better in space, but that is how you get to look out the windows. Blinds down." "Next would be the food. The ship does have a dining room, and we like to eat there. But you'll need food in your room too." I grab the menu. "This is the menu. Don't order everything at once, it does not work out. Start slow and try like 1 thing a day. Like, say you want pizza. You say, ship cheese pizza. It comes out over here. It'll ding when it's ready." -Ding- "Who wants to try pizza?" Victor takes it. "This is amazing." Thora picks up the remote. "Next is the television. It has a million movies on it. Television out. Show me the movie list. Now, these movies are fake, nothing real. It's for entertainment, like plays are for us." She picks a random movie and plays it. "There are a million movies. If you don't like 1, go back and try another." "Next is the bedroom." They follow me into it. "Bed. Bath. I know you can figure those out. The closet I still don't understand. These are drawers. This is the vanity for hair and make up. And it has this thing. Ship set this to my black and red." I pick it up and touch the orb. My hair changes colors. "We have our favorites. I think this is mine. You hit the other 1 to go back to normal." "And you can set it to whatever color you want. I seen Marcus with white hair before. You have to play with the knob to change the colors or tell the ship to do it while it's in the holder. Next door is the magic door. See it's empty in there. Ship give me a thong." She opens it again and pulls out a thong. "I have no idea how it works, you tell it what you want, and it gives it to you." "Let me have that." I take the thong and explain the washer and dryer. "I think that's it. I'm not doing the toilet. Tye can explain that one." "Yea alright. Let's do that down a level. There's not enough space in these little rooms. We won't fit, and I'll have to explain it 5 times." We go to the command room and my other boys are in it. "We showed them the room other than the toilet." "Good job sweetheart." I run to Dipak. I give him a big hug. He carries me into the hallway. "Ship show vacant rooms in green." The doors light up again. "Everyone pick one. Then stand in front of it. Ship assign the rooms. King and Queen Blayze here." "Eye scan required." "Put your eye up to that box." Dipak does the rest of them. "Next is the access list. I will show you. Go in Nikolas's room." He pats me on the butt and I go in. Dipak goes in Corbins. "This is the importance of an access list. Anyone can go in at any time. What you are going to want to do is say set access list. King, you'll obviously want to put your mate on it. But the rest of you probably don't want anyone walking in. So, you'll say set access list to no one. Go do that. King, you'll say, add Bella Blayze to the access list." I wiggle around. I want the festival already. "Try again." I go to Nikolas's door and can't get in. Dipak tries Corbins and it stays shut too. "Good. That is what you want. No one can walk in now." Tre smiles. "Keep in mind we are 5 kings and 1 queen. This is our ship. We can rewrite it and get in without a problem. But we chose not to. We will knock unless we think something weird is happening." I take 2 steps, trip over my own feet and fall into Dipak's room. "I'm not in there woman." "Sorry, I tripped over my damn shoe." The princes are staring at me. "I have access to my boys' rooms. Sometimes I get close to their doors and they open. Other times I fall in. Sometimes I go in on purpose though." "I'll show you the toilet on another level, and then we'll get out of here." Thora jumps up and down. "I want to show them the disguises too. Those big orbs." "Ok. Woman, you go grab Coral, so she don't get left here." Thora laughs. "I don't think she'd mind." Soon we're back at Blayze castle. Dipak stands up at his end of the conference table. "I have the brains we need for the final move. This is only going to take about 15 minutes. Me, Marcus, Kane, and Tre will be doing the doors. It'll go fast, stay out of the way. Your apartment furniture..." An alarm sounds. "6 men approaching the West farm." "GET BACK TO THE CASTLE GIRLS." "Dipak we're fine." Marcus kisses my head. "You weren't given an option, angel." He turns and goes out Dipak's door. Tre, Tye, Kane, and Johen follow him. "My mates are assholes." "Yes, I agree. But I want to go to that festival. Let's not piss them off." Coral stands up. "We can give them a hard time at the festival." I smile. "You 2 are good advisors." Thora motions at the Blayze's. "You might as well come too. The boys will come back there first anyways." We go to Dipak's office and I sit in his seat. Thora sits in it beside me. Coral sits to my right, in Draculs spot. The Blayze's sit at the other end. I connect Dipak's feather. "Sweetheart." "We're at the castle. The Blayze's came with us." "Thank you. Give us a few minutes. We're trying to see what they are doing this time." "Ok." Thora jumps up. "LET'S SHOW THEM THE ROCK." Coral and I jump up. Thora runs for the rock and Coral runs to the Blayze's. "You have to hold hands, or touch skin some how. Everyone has to connect by skin." She sits down by Corbin. So they are in a box shape touching at the end of the table. I climb on the table beside Thora. We lay down. Victor grabs her arm and Coral grabs mine. Then Thora touches the rock. We watch the visions. Then we get to the beach 1. "MINE" "MINE" "MINE" "MINE" The boys crack up laughing. "Stop yelling mine in my head." She starts it over. "MINE" "Ugh. I'm shutting this off." "MINE" "MINE" "MINE" It restarts. "MINE." Oh, Mary's here now too. "MINE" "MINE" "MINE" "MINE" "GIRLS." "MINE" Marcus picks up the rock. The Blayze's are laughing their asses off. "That was enough for today." "Awww." "It was at the good part too." Coral crosses her arms. Marcus shakes his head and puts it back on the shelf. Mary stands up. "I was seeing what they were looking at." Kane nods. "Yea. I'm sure that was it."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD