20. Cooked

1964 Words
Dipak rubs his eyes. "Alright, everyone sit somewhere. We have to monitor the rock, or we hear 'MINE' all day long." I roll off the table and sit by Dipak. "Like I was saying before. The furniture in your current apartments is going to be moved to your apartment here. The girls can show you the books while we do this. Everything else is being moved to storage. The servants will get through it and swap out whichever is better. They are good at that, we are always getting new stuff. Nothing will be destroyed for at least a year. In the event you want to move back, your items will be returned to your castle. After 1 year, it is possible some of the stuff will be destroyed. Do you agree?" "Yes." "We will leave 3 brains at the castle to monitor it for people messing with it for 1 year. Do you agree?" "Yes." "Do you have any hidden safes in the rooms? Behind paintings or something like that?" "No." "Has the vault been cleared?" "No. We figured you would take it." "No. We will not take it. It will be cleared and placed in your personal vault here. Do you agree?" The king raises his eyebrows. "Yes." "Did anyone have personal vaults there?" "No." "I will show you where they are and explain them later. Do you have any living animals that have not been moved yet?" "No." "Have the confidential files at the castle been destroyed?" Nikolas nods. "Every file is gone." Dipak stands up. "I'm going to begin with storage items. You 5 each grab an apartment. After the apartment you have is clear, Kane clear the royal home as best as you can into the apartment. Marcus get the dead advisor's apartment to storage. Then check the rest. Leave the doors open when the rooms are clear. Tye and Johen, after you get your apartments done, move on to the storage items. Tre get the vault. Offload it to this room. Let's get this done." Thora jumps up. "I'm going to go get the furniture books." She comes back after a couple of minutes and explains it. Victor grabs the book. "It doesn't cost anything? How?" "When we redid the advisor wing, we gave everyone 2 bedrooms and no one could agree on what to put on the balcony. Some wanted a rocking chair, others a table and chairs. I think Nadine wanted a bed so she could watch the stars. Everyone was so different, so we did it this way. It was easier. You pick what you want. And you'll have the 2nd bedroom too. Make it into a massage room or art room or something. Have fun with it or make it into a reading room or writing room and write books. It's up to you." Coral looks at them. "And the main room area can be walled off. Instead of 1 big room and a kitchen. You can have 4 rooms. Dining room, sitting room, office, and kitchen. Let's go see a few. This s**t is hard to explain." We walk over to the advisor wing. Coral has her apartment set up with the walls. She has 4 separate rooms. The office is set up like a massage room and the 2nd bedroom is a painting room. Then she shows us the balcony. She has a table and chairs with a couch facing the garden. Thora has an open sitting area and dining area. But the office is closed off. Frode has office furniture in it. Her 2nd bedroom is Ana's room. Then her balcony is 2 rocking chairs and a table and chairs. It looks over the horses. Then she shows us the other balcony. It has a couch and a coffee table. It faces towards the arena. Then we go to my apartment. My paintings and easels are everywhere. Nova attacks me with kisses. "Nova, go over there." An advisor sees the paintings. "This is dark." "She was tortured." Coral smiles. "In a cave. It was dark." "But we're viewing the rooms. The different stuff you can do. Mine's open, as you can see. And I have my rocking chairs to sit on. The dining room is a pottery area. Office and sitting areas are for my painting. I still have a kitchen. They refused to take it out. Back here, I have a massage room. Then the balcony has my couch. They wouldn't give me a bed out there." "Are you going to show them the secret path?" "They lived in a castle they probably know." "Never know." I pop the bookshelf open. "It goes into the tunnels and servant halls. You can get about anywhere in them. Did you have them?" They shake their heads. "See told you. Their castle is different from any I have seen before. It's built up like a huge house." "Do we have any guests here?" "Not right now." "Everyone follow me." They follow me down 2 floors. We come out into a guest room. "This is 1 of our guest rooms. I believe there are 6 or 8. This is the 1st floor of the advisor wing. Floors 2 and 3 are our apartments." We step out into the hallway. "This is the pool. It's yours to use whenever you want. Although sometimes we get drunk and loud here." Dipak's feather flashes. "Love." "We're back. Where are you?" "Pool. We showed them the different layouts for the rooms and things they could order." "Thank you sweetheart. Can you bring them to the entry please? We have their gold and money. I want to show them the vaults while I'm thinking about it. Then we can have dinner in the dining room." "Ok. This way. Dipak is going to show you your vaults now. He said he has your money." "Send their advisors to their apartments. Well, show them where the dining room is first." "Of course. Advisors, I will show you where the dining room is. And then you are free to see your apartments. But we will be eating shortly. Thora, can you take the rest of them to the entrance?" "Of course princess queen." The next morning, I wake up with Tre. We make love and get ready, then go to Dipak's office. I sit in my spot and everyone sits in theirs. The Blayze's sit around everywhere. "We don't have enough advisor offices." "Oh yea." I get the paper from yesterday out of my pocket. "We had a couple of ideas. We can put another floor on top of this one, and you take it as your office. Then redo this floor into more advisor offices. Another idea is to move the kitchen. But either way, the kitchen will have to be redone." "We'll add another floor on top of this 1. I'll design it. Advisor offices will be made out of this floor. Sweetheart, you design the new kitchen. I'll do the 4th floor. We'll duplicate the 2nd level to this 1. What is this? Who is Gregory?" Nikolas sits up. "He's 1 of our advisors." "You want him as an advisor?" "My dragon likes him. She had control of me yesterday. I don't know much. But that's what she told me." Tre glances at me over his papers. "Can we talk to her please?" My eyes go red. "Kings, advisors." "Good morning sweetheart. Why do you like Gregory?" "He wasn't concerned about himself." I pick up a piece of pineapple and taste it. "He was concerned for the king's family. I like that." It's better cooked. "Wasn't worried about himself." I stand up on the table, turn into a dragon, then blow fire at the fruit. I sit down and put pineapple in my mouth. Everyone else sits down. I guess the fire startled them. "Pineapple is better this way." "And how do you know he's not worried about himself? Was he talking like he was more concerned for them?" "No, the king let me read the room." "Did you get anything weird from anyone?" "Nikolas was a little too calm. But excited and worried too. So I don't know. Everyone's emotions seemed normal. Corbin likes girls." "Ok, thank you." I grab the fruit and run it to him. "Try my pineapple like this." "HEY WOMAN. I WAS EATING THAT." "Let him try it, Tye." Dipak puts a piece in his mouth. "That is good sweetheart." I give it back to my side of the table. Then I release the power. I throw a piece of the pineapple in my mouth. "She cooked the pineapple?" Tye smiles. "It's amazing like this." "It is good." Tre hands me some papers. "Sign here to authorize the addition of another level for Dipak's office. He's the designer. This 1 is to redo the kitchen. You will lead that. Thank you." He takes them to Dipak and does the same thing. "Put the chair out." Mary sits by Kane. "Honestly." Tre tosses the chair in the middle of the floor and Thora jumps up. "ME." Marcus dodges the water as Thora puts the chair out. Then the place fills up with smoke. Tye blows the window out with an orb and stands on the couch as a dragon. He fans the place out with his wings. Dipak reads a piece of paper. Tre rubs his eyes. Marcus sits in Frode's spot. "It's safer down here." Dipak stands up. "Ok so the..." "There's a horse here." Thora rolls her eyes. "FOR THE LAST TIME. DOES IT HAVE A HORN ON IT'S HEAD?" "Yes." Me, Thora, and Coral scream, "UNICORN." "There's a unicorn here." Dipak yells, "ENTER." The unicorn turns into a girl. "We are here to pick up our queen." Thora jumps up. "OH s**t WE FORGOT." Mary runs out the door. "WE NEED 20 MINUTES." Coral jumps up. "I don't think I need anything." She sits back down. Nikolas sits up. "What's going on?" "She's going into heat. She has to be removed." Dipak leads me to the sitting room. Then my boys take turns with me. Johen takes it the hardest. But I don't have a feather from him. -Can I give him a feather?- -Yes, but it will only last 4 or 5 days. It's not meant to go that way, it's not permanent.- "Dragon says I can give you a feather, but it doesn't last a long time." "Even if I could talk to you for a couple of days, that would be better than nothing." I see red. I turn to a dragon and pull the feather out. I put it in his arm and run my fingers over it. "When it bothers you, pull it out. It won't last." I release the power. I sit with him a few minutes and show him how it works. Then he walks me to the roof. Coral and Thora get in the carriage. Mary gives Kane a hug and climbs in. I let go of Johen and Tye gives me a hug. Then Marcus does. "We'll see you soon angel." He kisses my head and passes me to Tre. "I love you baby. I will miss you so much." Dipak picks me up and squeezes me. I hug him so tight. "If this timeline still exists when you get a little older, I will give you baby after baby until we get him." The tears come out. He kisses my head and cries too. We grab on to each other and hold on. Thora and Coral grab and drag me. Tre and Marcus hold Dipak back. I try to run back to him, but Coral throws me in. They jump in and Thora yells, "GO." We are in the air 1-second later.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD