34. Nowhere

2306 Words
Dipak rubs his eyes. "When we get back, I'm digging him up and making sure he's dead." Kane smiles. "Yea, that's a good plan. I'll help." Tye shakes his head. "Let's get out of here. I've never wanted to murder someone more than I do now." Marcus pulls his hair back. "I always thought she was an innocent young girl afraid to talk to boys still." Dipak nods. "She acts it. None of us realized it was her trying to heal." Then I smile. "Sorry, I remember the times she passed out drunk on different men. Even your dad's advisor that day. She's even afraid of men when she's drunk. But she passes out, and you keep her safe. Keep doing that for now. Don't tell her you know. She's not ready to talk yet. It would probably do more damage if you try to force it. Let her keep healing her way." "That's the best we can do for her right now. She's safe and with friends. Let her be. Let her heal. Did you know?" "One time after, I woke up in the medical area. I was upset. She told me that someone who was supposed to love her hurt her too. She knows it's hard, and she's there if I need her. That's all she's ever said to me about it." Marcus kisses my head. "Same goes for you. Don't force it. She'll talk when she's ready." "I'm going to take a shower and put on something other than orange." Tye cracks up laughing. "You look like a damn..." I glare at him. "What, potential boyfriend Tye? What do I look like?" Kane and Nicolas lose it. They laugh so damn hard. I try to keep a straight face, but I can't. I crack up laughing too. Tye shakes his head. "That's not funny." "It's a little funny." I wipe my eyes off and try to stop. Dipak crosses his arms. I open my mouth but I laugh harder. Kane rubs his eyes. "Did you have something to say, potential boyfriend Dipak?" I hold my legs together. "I'm gonna pee." Dipak shakes his head. "I swear woman." He picks me up over his shoulder. "Since when is it a potential boyfriend's job to take the woman to pee?" He carries me to his apartment. "Go pee and then we'll talk." "That feels better. I don't want to talk. That's all I've done. I'm tired of talking." "What do you want to do then?" "You." "I don't think you're allowed to do potential boyfriends." "Ok." "Ok?" "Sure." I strip my clothes off. "What?" I jump and wrap around him. I kiss his marking spot and pull his hair. "You're mine." I bite his marking spot lightly. "Mmm" I feel him shiver. Then he gives me a deep kiss as he takes me to bed. "All yours." He tosses me on the bed and strips his clothes off. Then he climbs in over me. My body needs him so badly. I can't stay still. He slides his d**k in. "So wet for me already baby." I take it all and nearly c*m on the spot. "Yes" I kiss his marking spot and rock my hips. "f**k woman. I need you too." I can tell by his rough hands and kiss, he's not lying. He needs this as much as I do. I bite his shoulder and pull his hair. He goes faster and harder. "OH DIPAK YES" I push us over and ride him as fast and hard as I can. "MINE" He pushes up into me. "All mine." "OH GOD" My head falls back, and he f***s me from under me. Then he grabs my hips and picks me up. He tosses me beside him. "Put that ass in the air." I go up on my knees and elbows. He shoves it straight in my p***y and my head hits the bed as my arms give out. "UUUHHH" "My pussy." "OH DIPAK YES." He smacks my ass and grabs my hair. "TAKE IT WOMAN." Then he grabs my hips and picks up speed. He slams into me over and over. "DIPAK" "c*m FOR ME. c*m WHILE I f**k MY PUSSY." "OH f**k YES" He smacks my ass. "DIPAK YES" "f**k WOMAN" He shoves in deep and cums with me. "f**k" "DIPAK" "f**k NADINE" He pulls my hips against him while he shoves in as deep as he can get. "GOD YES" We collapse on the bed. "Thank you sir. I feel much better." "Me too sweetheart." He pulls me onto his chest. "Thank you." He takes my hand and kisses my fingers. "I love you so much." "I love you too." I wiggle around on him. I love his skin. He stands up and takes me with him. "Let's get a bath, then we can get some lunch." He summons Marcus, Kane, and Nikolas. I'm not sure why. But I'm hungry, so whatever. They come in and sit with us. Marcus is falling apart. I hug him. "Don't get rid of me please." It hurts my heart when he says it. "Marcus, I will never get rid of you. I love you. I told you a long time ago, I will honor the bond with you. You're amazing. You're safe with me. I'll never replace you." Then he cries. I hug him. "You're mine. That's not going to change." "I love you angel." "I love you too." I kiss his head. "All mine." Dipak rubs his eyes. "We do need to talk about something else. Let her go so she can eat." Marcus let's me go. "Both of you are mine. There's nothing potential about either of you. You're mine. All mine. Don't ever think about leaving. I will hunt you down, tie you up, and do the entire bonding myself." Dipak nods. "I know. But moving on." "Thank you angel." "We need to talk about the potential for another mate." I shrug my shoulders. "There's potential for 2 more, not 1." "Most likely you'll at least get 1 more." "I'm not going to worry about it. There's no way of knowing the future. We'll figure it out when it gets here. And honestly, I feel lucky that the 5 of you have agreed to this life. I wouldn't be surprised if another 1 showed up and only said 'f**k you and your life bitch.' I mean honestly, there's a lot going on here." Nikolas rubs his eyes. Kane shakes his head. "I don't think he would do that." "Why not? I sure as hell would. We're barely holding it together as it is. Now we have to go save the world in a few weeks. Maybe we'll exist after that. Maybe not. Maybe we'll die. So hell, take me as a mate. Maybe you'll live another 2 weeks, maybe not. We don't know. We don't know s**t. The only thing we know is that everyone is going to need f*****g therapy soon, but for added convenience, the therapists live with us now. If I find another mate, I'm going to have to ask him, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO JOIN THE f*****g CIRCUS?" Dipak opens his mouth to say something, and then loses it. Kane smirks. "She's got a point." Someone knocks on the door and Dipak yells, "ENTER." Tye hits his knees sobbing. "I can't even right now Tye. I'm having a mental breakdown of my own." I pull him up and plop him at the table. "We're fine. I love you. You're mine. I'm not replacing you. Relax and eat. You're still my mates. Nothing changed there." I smile at Dipak. "Now what were you saying?" They lose it. I stand up. "I'm going to go get the other 2. Even though Johen is fine. He's always fine." They laugh so hard they're crying. I drag them out of the command area. I push them down in seats in Dipak's apartment. "EAT SOMETHING." I sit by Dipak. Seems everyone is calm again. "Now, what were you saying?" "You're going to get 6 mates." I shake my head. "Not necessarily. We don't know that for sure. This very well could be it." Marcus shakes his head. "No, everyone is positive it's at least 6." "You said that about all the numbers." Dipak rubs his eyes. "What about what you always say? We'll know before you." "Yes. You are getting very quick about it." Tye smiles. "Would you want to know who it is when we do? Or would you rather figure it out on your own?" I jump up and glare at him. "IF YOU KNOW..." "I KNOW NOTHING, WOMAN. IT'S A QUESTION." "You better not, Tye." "I sense nothing from anyone." I play with the mac and cheese on my plate. "To know before I even kiss someone or talk to them, might be too much. I'm afraid it would be forced. Like, here's your mate, go sort that out. All of you had a first kiss, at least without us knowing we were mates. I think I would always wonder, are you kissing me because we're mates, and you have to, or do you actually like me?" They are staring at me. "Did I not say that right?" "You did fine, angel." "You don't want to know if I sense anything. I won't tell you. That's easy enough." Kane rubs his eyes. "Tye you wouldn't even sense horse s**t flying at you." "Yea, I'm not the best at sensing stuff, babydoll. But you're not bad at it. You sensed Marcus was there. Although you went after Elek instead. Please don't do that again." "That was my fault. I shouldn't have been blocking the mate bond." "Still don't go after Elek again, babydoll." "Actually," They stare at the ceiling and "UGH" at the same time. "I was going to say, he hasn't flirted with me or anything since before I broke my nose. We haven't kissed or anything. And he's always helping us when we ask. Maybe you can ease up with him. I'm not asking to date the man. You could be a little nicer to him. Trust me a little more. I don't want to be alone with him. But it would be nice if you stopped thinking I'm going to dive into bed with him." Tre smirks. "But he would jump into bed with you the first chance he gets. That's where our issue comes from." "And how many women would jump into bed now with 1 of you? I don't have to trust them, I only have to trust you. If you break that trust, it's on you. Not some dumb w***e. It's your fault." Johen smirks. "She called Elek a dumb whore." I shake my head and rub my eyes. "Really, I don't know if he would. His attitude has changed so much. He has backed off and been helpful." Dipak nods. "We'll try to back off. You do have a point. Nothing has happened in a long time. We'll give him a chance." "Thank you." "Wouldn't it be hilarious if you end up mated with Elroy? You made out with his damn brother." I shake my head. "No Tye. That wouldn't be hilarious. I will no longer be kissing anyone that has brothers. That's effective immediately." I watch them laughing their asses off. "Does anyone have any guesses other than not Elroy." Johen has to stand up. "Elroy. You 2 get along so good." Tye spits out water. "I vote for Elroy too. That would be hilarious." Dipak shakes his head. "You don't get to vote, Tye. We're not voting." Kane rubs his eyes. "This is not going right." "Do you think Elroy would forgive her for making out with his brother?" "Of course he would. It's not like they were having sex." Dipak yells. "OK THEN. How did we get so far off?" Tre looks at Dipak. "You have brothers. Would you forgive her for making out with 1 of them?" "I would kick my brother's asses. But she'd still be mine." "What if she slept with 1 of them?" "Don't make him think like that, Tye. There's no reason for that. That would never happen." "I would probably kill a few villages of people. That would not be good." Johen looks at Nikolas. "What if you were her mate and she slept with your brother?" "Why is this a question now? I've never slept with anyone's brother." "That would piss me off so bad. I would beat the hell out of my brother." Dipak nods. "I would rip my brother apart." Kane stands up. "HEY! What the hell? Bring it back to reality. She's not going to sleep with someone's brother." Johen sits up. "Corbin likes girls." Kane rubs his eyes. "Dipak." "She did kiss Elek." "Just stop. Kissing and s*x are not the same thing." Someone knocks on the door and Dipak says, "Enter." Future Dipak walks in. Tye looks at him before he says anything. "Wouldn't it be funny if Elroy was her mate since she made out with his brother?" "No. Not at all. That would be hard to get over for anyone. But we are approaching earth. You can come to the command area now." We stand up and Johen smirks. "We have Omar and a s**t ton of therapists now. We'll get him over it." Future Dipak cracks up laughing. "Let's get you back before you convince her Elroy's her mate, and she goes after him." Dipak rubs his eyes. "It's not Elroy woman. Leave him alone." Tye looks at him. "You don't know that, Dipak. You don't know the future." Tre rubs his eyes. "You want to see if he'll get over it. You don't even think it's him." Dipak nods at Kane. "Yea, this went nowhere."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD