23. Bored

1545 Words
I wake up in the morning and Tre has his arms around me. I feel so safe with him. We make love and he marks my boob. After we get ready and eat, we go up to the deck. Marcus is driving the boat. "Good morning angel." "Good morning." I snuggle into his arms. "Where is everyone?" "They'll probably be out for a while. They drank half the night." "Anything weird?" "Nothing other than Tye. I guess the woman left Nova in his room. He was so freaked out, he wouldn't even go in there until we got it out. He passed out on the damn deck. Had to damn near carry his ass to bed." "Well, at least he didn't have that much fun." They laugh at me. "You can take a break. I'll drive for awhile." "I'm taking this beautiful creature with me and I need a nap." "That's fine. I slept all night." We go to his room. We are all over each other the second the door closes. I miss this man so much. He finally gets his mark back on my ass and we pass out. A few hours later, I wake up. He is still out. He must have driven most of the night. I throw clothes on and fix my hair. Then I go to the dining room. No one in it. I walk through the activity floor. No one anywhere. I peek up to the deck and Tre and Kane are up there now. I check Dipak's room to see where he is. He's sitting on the edge of the bed. He smirks and motions me to him. I ride him, and he ends up marking my other boob. Then we take a shower and grab some lunch. After that, I quietly check on Tye and Johen. They are still out. It must have been a fun night. I go back up to the deck. Dipak, Tre, and Kane are up here. I sit on the bench and carve my name into it. I am so bored. Half an hour later, I move to the steps and sit on them for a while. 20 minutes later, I get up and go to the library. I'll read. I lay on the couch and fall asleep again. Then I wake up and go back to the deck. Now it's Dipak, Marcus, and Tre. I sit on the steps again and see how far I can throw stones across the deck. Nikolas comes up after a bit. He uses the other steps. "I am never doing that again." They start laughing. "What's?" "She's bored. She'll be fine." I am bored. I wish I could go home. At least I could play with Evol or be a doctor or something. I throw another stone. "Quit throwing stones on the deck baby." "Ugh." I throw my handful of stones over the edge. "Can you dock and send me home?" "Baby, you can be a pirate tonight. Why don't you go try and paint the rose again." "Again?" "She tried to paint a rose, and it came out kind of dead and wilted." "Add some white to the red angel. It'll brighten the red up." "Ok." I roam down to the art room. It would be interesting painting on a boat. I give it a shot, and it's still dead and wilted. I grab a black canvas and paint a dead wilted rose on it. I make the petals and leaves fall off. It's good, but it's not a pretty rose. I carry it up to the deck. The same 4 boys are still standing there. I turn it around and show them. "I've given up. I'll never paint anything pretty." "It's still amazing, baby." I shrug my shoulders. "Would be more amazing if that's what I was trying to paint." Marcus smiles. "Try painting the waterfall at unicorn island." I go back down. This 1 takes me a few hours. It doesn't seem dead, so that's nice. It's got pretty trees and a big lake. The waterfall is good. Then I put some puffy clouds in the blue sky. "It's dinner time angel." Marcus puts his arms around me. "Now that is pretty. But your rose is pretty too. Just in its own way." He kisses my head. We get closer to the dining room, and I can hear everyone laughing inside. They're finally awake. I smile and snuggle Marcus. He chuckles and opens the door. Everyone sees me and shuts up. Even Dipak noticed. I sit between him and Tre again. Marcus sits across from me again and Dipak signals for the food. I eat and be quiet. Then I go back to painting. Johen comes in after about 2 minutes. "I love this of the waterfall, hun. You are an amazing painter." "Thank you. My rose didn't come out so well." "It's still beautiful." Then he kisses my head. "I have to lay back down baby. Humans get sick when they drink like that. I've never got drunk enough to get sick before. That was stupid. I'm sorry." "It's ok." I give him a hug. "You have to learn your limits too." "And then never get near that limit again." "Did you want to get up and be a pirate later?" "I would love that. Will you wake me up for it?" "Of course, sir." "Thank you baby. I'll get back up and be a pirate after another nap." "Sleep good." "I love you." "I love you too." He hugs me and kisses my head. I paint until it's about dark out. We should be able to be pirates soon. I walk around the activity level and there's no one in it. Not even in the bar. I go up and peek in Tye's room. He's sound asleep. "Nova, can you check Thora and Coral please? See if they are sleeping." "Of course." Marcus is sleeping again. Not surprising there. He drives the last half of the night. I go towards Tre's and Nova catches up. "They are sleeping." "Thank you." I check Tre and he's sleeping too. Dipak is standing on deck with Nikolas. I think he's teaching him how to drive. "Did you want to stop, sweetheart?" "Stop and go home? Yes." "You don't want to be a pirate?" "Everyone's sleeping." "Did they talk to you?" "Johen told me he was sick from alcohol. He said he would get back up and be a pirate, but everyone is sleeping. And if he's sick, I don't want to wake him up anyway." "What did Tye say?" "I didn't talk to him." He puts his eyebrows up. "Yea, I'll stop and send you home. You are dying of boredom. We'll be home tomorrow before dinner, but at least you won't be stuck in a room painting." I jump up and give him a hug. "Thank you." "What are you going to do?" "Snuggle with Evol and ride butter tomorrow." "You are not allowed to leave the castle or the field. And I want you to tell the morning meeting that you are going out riding. You don't go anywhere outside the castle without telling the table first." "I promise." "And have Frode informed that you are there as soon as you get there." I nod fast. He docks the boat, and they take me to a door. Dipak gives me a kiss. "Inform Frode the second you get there." "I will." "Thank you. I love you." "I love you too." He kisses my head and I step into one of our sitting rooms. "Inform Frode that Nadine is back. I came back alone. Dipak wanted him informed." The guard runs off. By the time I get to the apartment hall, 4 guards are waiting for me. "We will be posted at your door tonight." I shrug my shoulders at the empty rooms. Dipak and Tre have an extra balcony. I don't want those. "Will you look in the room and check the balcony for strangers?" "Of course." I open Marcus's room, and they check it for me. "All clear. We'll be outside if you need anything." "Thank you." I strip to my underwear and cuddle up in his bed. I fall right to sleep. I go to the morning meeting, Frode is at the head of the table. They stare at me weirdly. "I'm going to ride my horse. I'm not allowed to leave the castle without telling you, so I'm going to ride my horse." I go for the door. "Why are you here, my princess?" "I was bored. So I came back, daddy." "Why were you bored?" "Everyone was drinking. Nobody wanted to be a pirate. Then they wanted to sleep. It was boring daddy." "Was Dipak drinking?" "No, him, Marcus, Kane, and Tre took turns driving the boat." The Belaye king sits up. "Were my sons drinking?" "Yes, but Dipak was teaching Nikolas to drive the boat when I left. He wasn't drinking then." "Thank you princess." "I think I remember him saying he's never doing that again. The boys were laughing at him." Bud smirks. "We've all been there." "Go ride your horse my princess. Let us know if you go anywhere else." "Thank you, daddy."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD