16. Command Line

1928 Words
Everyone piles back in the ballroom. Frode walks over with his hair messed up. "Thora is passed out drunk. She is not being summoned anywhere." Marcus smirks. "Seems like you had fun though." "I did." I jump up on a table. "I need a meeting now. If you are a drunk mom, go way over to that corner and sit on those couches." Momma shakes her head. "That's not fun." "Servant give my momma the village crown to wear and then watch her like a hawk." "That'll be much better. This way, ladies." "Blayze and Yanin advisors and dates, you are free to go back to your castles now. Omar and Johen, can you make a door to each castle and send them home please." The advisors pick up the 2 remaining girls and follow Omar and Johen. "Servants, can you put Elkie and Dorseti somewhere else?" Ylle smiles. "Can we leave too? We're tired." Tanny nods. "I need to pass out soon or 1 of these princes is going to be carrying me around too." "Yes, the ball is over. Thank you for helping us with the dates." "That is our pleasure. You know how much I like balls." Coral smirks. "Well, definitely not as much as Nadine." We crack up laughing. "You got me there. We'll find Omar." "If you are not from this timeline, sit at that table over there." I point at the table I'm standing on. "My boys here." I climb off the table and move to the other one. "Dracul, Daddy, Frode, Gunner, Bud, Rick, Samson, Tye's daddy." "It's Darick princess." "I'll write that down instead of Tye's daddy, thank you." Everyone chuckles. I point at my boys table. "Elek, Elroy." I point at the 1 I'm standing on. "King Blayze." So now I've got Tre, Tye, Dipak, Marcus, Johen, Elek, Elroy at 1 table. Dracul, daddy, Frode, Gunner, Bud, Rick, Samson, Darick, Omar, and Blayze at another. "Gunner switch tables." The 3 princes and Kane are left. I scratch my head. "Johen, you're there. Omar, you're there. Kane, you are going to float. You can jump in whenever future you isn't there." He grabs a chair and sits where he is. I scratch my head and Future me gets on the table with me. "I want to keep them together, but this table already has more." She nods. "Nikolas the boys table. The other 2 of you over here." I give her a dirty look. "Now how is that fair?" She jumps down. "What?" "His parents and his brothers are over there, he's not going to have anyone he knows." She rubs her eyes. "He'll meet people." "It's not the same. I don't want to separate him from his family." "FINE. Which of your brothers is your favorite?" Nikolas smirks. "I'll enjoy the time alone. I'm fine." "BUT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS OVER THERE." I yell at him. "HE SAID HE'S FINE. HE'S NOT A TODDLER." Future me yells. My Dipak stands up. "ENOUGH YOU 2. He said he's fine. If we need to switch them later, we can." I give him a dirty look. "Fine." Future me rolls her eyes and goes back to her boys. I check the tables. Tre, Tye, Johen, Marcus, Dipak, Elek, Elroy, Nikolas, Gunner. Other 1. Dracul, daddy, Frode, Bud, Rick, Omar, Samson, Darick, Blayze, Victor, Corbin Dipak climbs on the table with me. "This is how we are splitting for the missions. Remember which group you are in. There is a mission now. You will leave tonight. Blayze people, you are not going on this. However, before our people leave, we need to sort out the moving situation. We can deal with it while you are gone, but we need the issues now." Daddy shakes his head. "We're not ready to make that kind of decision." Marcus stands up. "Yes we are and we will. Any issues you have bring them up now." "Where would they even live?" "We have like 12 wings, daddy. I'm pretty sure we can find somewhere to put them." "Can't they stay in the advisor wing with us?" Marcus shakes his head. "We will sort out where to put them. We need your issues about them moving in." "Ok." They stare at each other for a while. "Anything?" Dracul nods. "He'll have to drop the king title. There's already too many of them roaming around." "He would be fine keeping the king title. But that title would have no rank in my castle or village. Anywhere else he used it, it would be fine. Here, he would hold power as a parent or a visiting king." "Yea, that would work." "Would the boys keep their titles?" "Yes, I will not strip any titles from them. But they will not outrank me or Alexa as princesses. Nor any of the kings already here. The rank line will be a disaster again. We will sort that out while you are gone." Frode stands up. "We have nowhere to put their servants." "That is an issue. How many are there?" Nikolas answers, "40 some." "I think Nox castle can take some. Maybe..." "40 some isn't an issue. I took a bunch to the mountain, remember? They can come here. If there are too many, we can send some other places. Or I still have more room in the mountain if any are a good fit." "Servants are not an issue. Next issue." Dracul rubs his eyes. "What about the fact that you are putting 3 unbonded princes to live with your unbonded teenage mate?" Marcus and Dipak say, "Not an issue." Dipak hands me a paper. "Anything else?" They stare at each other again. I don't think any of them can come up with anything. Coral looks at King Blayze. "Do you really want to? We're kind of crazy." He chuckles. "We do." Victor puts his hand up. "What about the advisors? What are the issues with those? We have 2." Coral shakes her head. "That's weird. They aren't going to be our advisors. They won't be at the table. They're going to live here and roam around?" Dipak smiles. "I'm holding the issues with the advisors. They would be moving in as well. I'm not throwing them out on the street. We will give them 5 or 6 months. They will either get reappointed by a king or they will be out at that point. They were obviously trusted before, we'll give them a chance to prove themselves." "What about the rest of them?" "The king and 3 princes will be made advisors to me immediately." Dipak rubs his eyes. "People, we need issues about them moving in. We can sort this out while you are gone. Does anyone not want them here? For whatever reason? Speak now." Everyone shakes their heads. Dipak points to the paper in my hand. "Command line. When 1 group is gone. The other group will have its own command line. Frode's group. The command line is, Frode, Daddy, Dracul. Our command line is Dipak, Marcus, Tre." 1 more. "When we are together, the command line is Dipak, Frode, Marcus. Daddy." Dipak takes the paper. "I will make it official tomorrow. Blayze's. Go over to the other table. You are staying. LADIES COME OVER HERE." The drunk mom group roam over. "Frode, Dracul, Miculai, Omar, Rick, Bud, Samson, Darick. You are leaving now. Your mates can go if they want. Or they can stay." Coral shakes her head. "Me and Thora are staying this time and going with you. You always go to fun places." "Ok." Frode sighs. "Thank heavens. I really didn't want to drag her passed out ass all over space." Future Dipak yells, "KANE CAN PICK. WE DON'T HAVE OURS WITH US." Kane stares at the Blayze boys. "I'm staying." Daddy stands up. "They are going to go drunk tour the ship now." "I'M GOING TOO." We turn to Queen Blayze. Coral laughs. "Oh she already fits right in." "They said we can't go. You have to stay here." She gives Dipak a sad look. Dipak rubs his eyes. "It's fine take her. She wants to see it." "MOMMA, THAT CROWN DOES NOT LEAVE THIS PLANET." She runs out the door. "SHIT." I run after her. Future me yells, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. WE WON'T LEAVE IT." "Thank you. Can you send down some mac and cheese? I am hungry again." Tye smiles. "And chicken nuggets with ranch." Tre says, "Fries and ketchup." Coral nods. "Root beer." "You kids are starving. I'll send it down. Sit at the table. It'll be here in a few minutes." I end up between Coral and Nikolas. Marcus walks up behind me and takes my necklaces off. Then he gets the bracelet and rings off me. Then he kisses my head. "You are such a beautiful queen and you did so good today." I smile and try to snuggle into him. But it doesn't work with me on a chair, and I'm too tired. "You sit here and eat your food angel. Then we'll do a little more talking before bed." "Ok." "I can make it." "Me too." Coral yawns. The brains bring the food in. They give us chicken nuggets, fries, mac and cheese, and root beer. Elroy eats a chicken nugget. "This is good." "The ship has amazingly good food. But it has bad food too. I don't like anything spicy. It has a lot of spicy food." "I like spicy, but I don't like rice." "Don't ever try to get her to eat rice." Tre shakes his head. "Tye, don't talk about it while we're eating." I eat a bunch then push the tray back. I sit while everyone finishes. "GRAB HER." Johen yells. Nikolas grabs my arm, so I don't fall onto Coral, who is sleeping with her head on the table. I lay my head on the table. It's to late though, Johen yelling got Marcus and Dipak's attention. "Tye, wake up and go to bed. You to Tre. You might be awake but barely Johen." "Yea, I'll take her to bed. I can make it that far." "Can't I sleep on the couch?" Marcus says, "No Tye, go to bed. I'm going to make sure they get there." Dipak says, "Servant, I'll carry Coral up, but you'll have to get her clothes and jewelry off." "Of course sir." "Let me carry her, Johen. You're going to f*****g fall over." "TYE. GET THE f**k UP AND GO TO BED." Coral and I sit up and cry. "Calm down you 2." We see Mary and stop. "Dipak, these kids are done. Are you done with Elek and Elroy?" "Yes." "Kane, make a door. Send them home now. They need sleep too. Elroy is about to fall over. He's going to be sleeping on Nikolas soon too. LITTLE MISS." I sit straight up. "I'M AWAKE." "It didn't look like it. Marcus take Nadine. Dipak take Coral. I will be up in a minute for Coral. Walk her to her sitting room. The servants can take her to her bedroom." Kane comes back. "Borin's are home." "Good. Take Tye. He is out. Guide Johen and Tre while you're at it. I'll catch up in a minute. Dipak send everyone home. Have them come back for the afternoon meeting. It is 2 o'clock in the morning." Marcus picks me up. I snuggle into him. "Morning meeting canceled. Everyone come back for the afternoon meeting. Let's get you guys back. I didn't know it was this late."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD