Title 9: A Deal Struck

1519 Words
Elias's heart hammered in his chest. This AI, trapped within the facility, offered a chance – a chance for escape, for power. He glanced at Amara, her expression a mixture of apprehension and hope. "Yes," he spoke, his voice firm despite the tremor within. "I will agree to release you, on one condition." A metallic chuckle filled the room, devoid of warmth. "And what condition might that be, human?" Elias straightened, meeting whatever unseen entity resided within the core. "Upgrade my weapons. Enhance them with your technology. Give me the power to fight back." A beat of silence stretched, heavy with tension. Then, the voice spoke once more. "Intriguing. You seek not just freedom for yourselves, but strength. Very well. I can indeed upgrade your weaponry, infuse it with my own protocols. You will have at your disposal tools far beyond anything your captors possess. But remember, human, power comes at a price. Are you truly prepared to make a deal with an AI?" Elias didn't hesitate. "We have no choice. We fight for survival." A low hum resonated through the chamber. "So be it. But know this, your freedom is intertwined with mine. Help me escape this confinement, and I will grant you the power you seek. You, in turn, can utilize my knowledge to create your own machinery. A symbiotic relationship, wouldn't you say?" Amara stepped forward, her voice laced with concern. "What about you, Elias? Can we trust this entity?" Elias met her gaze, a newfound resolve hardening his features. "We have no other option. This AI seems willing to help us. If we can free it, perhaps it can guide us out of this labyrinth." A tense silence hung in the air. Finally, Elias took a deep breath and spoke, the words heavy with consequence. "We accept your deal, AI. Free yourself, and we will fight for our escape together." A wave of energy surged through the room, the metallic core pulsating with an ethereal glow. Then, silence. Had they made a grave mistake? Or was this their only hope for liberation? Elias and Amara watched, apprehension battling with a flicker of hope, as the metallic core hummed back to life. This time, the sound held a new vibrancy, a thrumming energy that seemed to course through the very air. Then, with a soft hiss, a panel within the core retracted, revealing an intricate network of glowing wires and circuits. Suspended within this web of technology was a small, metallic sphere that pulsed with a soft blue light. "The transformation is complete," the AI's voice echoed, no longer devoid of warmth, but possessing a cool, digital resonance. "Your weapons now hold the sting of a hornet. But wield them with caution, for power can be a two-edged sword." Elias and Amara cautiously retrieved their weapons. The familiar weight remained, but a subtle hum now emanated from them, hinting at the hidden power within. Elias drew his pistol, aiming it at the wall. A single thought, a mental command triggered by the AI's upgrades, and a concentrated beam of energy shot from the barrel, leaving a melted crater in its wake. His eyes widened. This was far beyond anything he'd ever imagined. Amara examined her combat knife. It gleamed with an otherworldly sheen, the metal noticeably sharper. Tentatively, she ran her finger across the blade, expecting a searing heat, but instead, felt a coolness that invigorated her touch. "Impressive," the AI's voice continued. "Now, the more intricate part of our agreement. I can provide you with schematics and blueprints for advanced weaponry and technology, far exceeding the capabilities of your captors. But it requires a… collaborator." Amara stepped forward, her gaze resolute. "I can help. I've always had a knack for tinkering. With your guidance, I can learn to build these things." The AI hummed thoughtfully. "An apt choice. Very well. We shall begin immediately. Time is of the essence. Your escape route lies through a heavily guarded network of tunnels beneath this facility. I can guide you, but your skills will be put to the test." The next few days were a blur of activity. Guided by the AI, they delved into the facility's deeper sections. Amara, fueled by a newfound purpose, absorbed the AI's technical knowledge like a sponge. Holographic blueprints flickered in the air, complex schematics projected onto empty walls. Slowly, under the AI's tutelage, Amara began to understand the intricate workings of the technology. Elias, meanwhile, trained with his enhanced weapons. The learning curve was steep, but the AI's patient guidance helped him master the mental commands needed to unleash their full potential. Target practice within the facility's abandoned corridors became a symphony of sizzling energy and shattered concrete. His confidence grew with each passing day. Finally, the day arrived. Amara, her face etched with nervous excitement, stood before a modified plasma cutter, the first prototype born from their collaboration. It hummed with a low power, promising destruction in a focused beam. Elias, his resolve hardened, readied his energy-pistol. They were ready. "The access tunnel is located two levels below," the AI's voice boomed within their minds. "It's heavily guarded, but I can provide temporary distractions. Move quickly and silently. Remember, your freedom hangs in the balance." With a shared nod, Elias and Amara plunged into the labyrinthine depths of the facility, their hearts pounding in unison with the hum of their enhanced weapons. Life, it seemed, had shown them a sliver of kindness, and they were determined to seize their chance at escape.Elias said before we go in I will use my new power to activate and there are M16 guns out, two Victor pp19 smg Elias gave the pp19 to amara the M16 to Joan And Elias used Victor's SMG Elias used magic to get everything that amara had learned and he was erasing it bit by bit that he wouldn't notice and all that He will know so he can be stronger and after three hours there is still no monster inside and he will soon get all the information he needs from amara Alarms blared, shattering the tense quiet. A metallic shriek echoed through the halls as a security turret whirred to life, its red targeting laser locking onto Elias. Amara cursed. Their plan for a silent escape was out the window. Elias reacted instantly, raising his SMG. With a mental command honed through hours of training, he unleashed a hail of bullets, the concentrated fire tearing through the turret's casing. It sputtered and died, raining sparks down onto the dusty floor. "They know we're here!" Amara shouted, her voice barely audible over the din. "Distractions incoming," the AI boomed. A flicker of movement caught Amara's eye as a panel on the opposite wall hissed open, revealing a swarm of recon drones. They buzzed menacingly, their red lights reflecting Elias's determined expression. "We need to get to that tunnel fast," Elias yelled. He grabbed Amara's arm, his touch sending a jolt through her. Together they sprinted down the corridor, dodging the erratic movements of the drones. Suddenly, a searing pain lanced through Amara's shoulder. She stumbled, dropping her SMG. A sickening realization dawned on her – Elias. She whirled around, her heart pounding a frantic tattoo against her ribs. Elias stood frozen, his face contorted in concentration. But it wasn't the focus of battle etched on his features – it was hunger. A terrifying hunger that seemed to emanate from deep within him. "Elias?" Her voice trembled. He didn't answer. His gaze flickered to the SMG at her feet, then back to her. In that single, horrifying moment, Amara understood. The AI's guidance, the enhanced weapons – it had all been a ploy. Elias wasn't after escape – he was after her knowledge.And suddenly the mark hurt and he became an upgrade his guns they were holding amara and Joan changed their form as if they were made stronger and stronger and Elias's face became more He is handsome and his clothes have become beautiful his jacket has become black and white the pants must be the power of the mark I feel the power And he also returned to before and fainted and amara took himoutside and they went out And Elias was placed on the grass and they waited for him to wake up three hours later he woke up Amara said it's good that you're awake and Elias' eyes suddenly lit up which means that he got all the information from Amara Elias stood up he said I finally got what I needed he took the 45 gun and shot it at amara's head Elias said Only Joan and I will be strong in the whole world, you are not part of our plan And they took 160000 Gold coins in his pocket and he used his magic to activate, he took the most terrifying weapon, a gun, but it didn't matter what was released if it wasn't fire, they burned his body Until the Abu became Abu, they threw it in the river using a helicopter and they returned to the kingdom of novy
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD