53. Ana

1768 Words
"Thora, why don't you let Omar get her?" "I'm going to get her bag and stuff. I will throw it through the door at you guys as soon as I can. Then I will come through with her. She's still going to need food. We have to feed her." Tye shakes his head. "They have food and babies here. We can figure it out." "I can get her stuff. I can be fast. I will be ready by the time Omar has the door ready. I know where everything is." I smile. "Thora, you are terrible at being advised." "Well, I'm not the queen. And I am going in after my baby." "I wish I could help you." "I know. But you really can't go in and I'll be fast. Everything will be fine." We all go to Omar's closet door. Tre and Tye grab onto my arms. "I know boys." They stay holding on. Omar smirks. Then he shows us Thora's place. Ana is still on the ground screaming and the 2 servants are standing there. Thora jumps right in. She doesn't waste a second. Omar goes in after her and shuts the door. Tye releases the magic around the closet door. "To be sure." Then we all get hit with a supply of items that are flying in. Tre gets hit in the head with a cup. "Guess it's open." Omar must do something else because we can see in her apartment. Omar is pointing her at the door and she grabbing stuff and throwing it at us. She throws a jar and it barely misses my head. Then she grabs the baby. As she turns to come back, we can see her eyes unfocus. She stands there swaying. Then the baby starts to fall. Omar grabs the baby. "THORA." I try to jump in, and the boys grab me. "You can't go in baby." "It's to late." "THORA. LET ME GO." I try to fight them off. I try to crawl in and one of them holds me back. Omar comes in and shuts the door behind him. He pulls me off the ground. "Nadine, she knew the risks. She did it for her baby. You have to pull it together. I know it hurts." I take Ana. "Get her stuff boys." I go back to our room. This baby needs a bath. I hold her away from me. She does not smell good. "Hopefully your momma sent some soap, Hypatia." I go straight to the bath. I get her clean in the basin. Then I carry her little naked butt out into the room. The boys got everything laid out on the table. "You going to put clothes on her baby?" "No. I'm going to take a bath with her Tre. Can you go get me a new dress? This one is dirty anyway. That arena is filthy. Did Thora send any oils by chance? Here." I hand the baby to Tye. "This doesn't have any clothes on." "Yea, we established that already Tye. I'm not going to get her dressed, to get her undressed, to give her a bath. I need oils. You have sisters Tye." "Yea, but they wear clothes, woman." "She is a naked baby. You will be fine for 2 minutes, so I can go through this stuff." Then I give him a dirty look. "What are you going to do if you have daughters? Do you think they come out dressed?" They crack up laughing. "Honestly, boys, she's a baby. See how red her little butt is. Poor thing is probably sore from sitting in all that pee. Here it is." I smile big and hold up a box for them. "She sent me my entire rose line of products." They smile. "Oh and a comb. That's going to be nice." Tre kisses my head. "I'll go get your clothes baby." "Thank you sir." I put in the bubbles and oils. I let it get all full. Tye is standing right beside me. "Tye, I'm not taking a bath with you." His eyes go dark, then they snap right back when he looks at Ana. "Yea I probably shouldn't have come in here with you." We laugh. I take the baby. "Thora sent some special cups for her. But she could really use some blood. I know she needs it. Could you get that please?" "Of course." He kisses my head before he goes. I strip down and get in the bath with her. Ana and I get all clean and use the oils. She is finally calming down. She's probably starved, but I had to get her clean. Tre comes in and smiles. His eyes go dark. "Can you take her please? So I can get out." "Of course baby." He wraps her in a towel. I get dry and put my new clothes on. I come out, they are all sitting on the bed. "You seem like you are doing better now." "Girls are supposed to have clothes. That was weird." "Yea she was naked." Tre smirks. "Oh you've never seen a naked girl?" I shake my head. "When they are this little, they are babies. It doesn't even matter." I get her blood and food ready and listen to those 2 bicker back and forth. "I've seen plenty of naked girls." "Yea right. Then why are you freaking out?" "Alright, I've never held a naked girl... well that's not getting any better. She's so small." Tre smirks. "You're a virgin aren't you?" "What does that have anything to do with a baby?" "It's an observation." "It's not an observation. It was a question." "One which you are avoiding." "BOYS. What the hell? I don't know... Go make the blow gun blow charms please. Check on Johen's progress." Tye jumps up. "Ok." "You're still avoiding it." "I'm not avoiding anything. I'm going to check the progress." "And you've seen plenty of naked women, huh? How many is plenty?" I roll my eyes. Tre hands me Ana. I smile at Ana. "Boys will be boys Ana." She drinks all of her stuff and goes right to sleep. I put a diaper on her and a t-shirt, then I wrap her in her blanket, and we go behind the shop. I get over there and Tre is giving both of them a hard time now. "I really don't believe either one of you have ever seen a naked woman. Let alone slept with one." I hide behind the side of the building and listen to them. Johen says. "I've had 1." "Really? What do boobs look like?" "Yea, I have no idea." They all laugh. I do like listening to them laugh. "I thought so." "Alright, you talk like you get all the girls. How many you had?" "Only 1. She's the only 1 that matters though." I almost want to cry. I didn't know he waited. I figured he gave up the day I beat him up and threw him out the window. I told him he would never touch me again. I hear Johen. "That's what I want. I want that 1 for me." Then Tye. "Yea I just want 1 too." "So you are in fact a virgin? All those naked women you've seen were a lie then?" "I've seen naked women. I'm a prince. They will take off their clothes for me. But I have no connection to them. I don't want them. I don't want a woman who takes her clothes off because of someone with a high rank." "When do they take their clothes off?" "Hell awhile back I had to go through a parade. A woman showed me her boobs right on the path." "Tell us about the sexiest boobs you've ever seen." "TRE!" All 3 boys' heads snap to me coming around the corner. "I heard that Tre. If you want to see sexy boobs, then go see them. You don't have to see mine anymore." "No baby that's not what I meant." Tre sits a tube down and puts his arms around me. "I love you." "Why are you asking them about boobs Tre? What are you thinking?" "I don't know baby. Boys are stupid. We talk about boobs." "Do you talk about my boobs, Tre?" The boys start laughing. "Of course not baby. That's private and between us." "But you expect them to talk about private relationships with you?" "I'm sorry. You're right. I love you." I get around the corner and wait for a second. I hear Tre. "Sexiest boobs story Tye." I roll my eyes. "No." I go into the shop. The magicians are sitting in the back room. "I have Ana. Boys are working on the blow darts for charms still." "Not much word from anywhere else. Most people are still going through all the stuff they found at his house." I grab some food and go back to the boys. I announce myself early. "I AM COMING AROUND THE CORNER BOYS." They all look at me. "Sorry, I didn't want to walk into any weird private conversations. They have food in there. I'm going to go back to the room and kind of organize our stuff, so it's right by the closet door. If we need to get out, maybe we can kick it on the way through or something. Are you about done with this?" Johen is staring at Tye. "What the hell is the black eye thing about?" Tre and Tye got black eyes. "I forgot about that. Sorry." Tye turns to the target. "They go black when we see something we want." He points at me. "Like a family with someone. They also go black for sex." "You boys really switch topics fast. I'm leaving. See you soon. Don't forget to eat." "Hey baby." "What?" I glance at Tre. "Tye said, in the last parade, a woman showed her boobs to him right on the path." "No Tre, you are not allowed to go in the parade with Tye next time." All 3 of them bust out laughing. I shake my head and leave. I get back to the room and make sure all of our stuff is packed up right beside the closet door. I get everything there. All that will be left here is the medicine in the wall. I have no reason to take it. It'll be safe here until we can come back and get it. Ana is all cozy in the middle of the bed. I change her little sleeping butt and then lay down beside her.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD