56. Sleep So Hard

1323 Words
We have lunch in the room. Then we go to the water and watch the little boats race. I have a lot of fun. After that, we see different monuments and people. I point out every single man in that Egyptian outfit. We listen to some of their music and try some of the food. It's mostly fish. In the evening, we take a carriage to the pyramids. We watch the sun set. Then we go back to the room. "Today was perfect." Tre kisses my head. "I'm glad you had fun baby. I'm going to have some dinner sent up. I know it's late, but we need to eat. And we should probably get blood tonight too. Tell him how to use your soaps and oils. I'll be right back. He can take a bath first." "Ok. I'll fill the bath." Tye smiles. "I can fill a bath." "Not my way." I wink at him and hand him Ana. I put the oil and bubbles in and get it all filled up. Then I tell him how to use it. Tre comes back after a few minutes. "Food will be here soon baby. Did you want to see anything else while we're here?" "No. I'm sure we'll be back. Some places are complicated with a baby anyway." "How did you like being in the desert?" "I'm glad I did it. And I'm glad I got on the camel. It was very sandy though. I think I still have some in my hair." Tye comes out of the bath in the new clothes they got. It's not the little Egyptian man's outfit. "That stuff is amazing." "You know we're in Egypt. You guys can wear those little outfits." Tye cracks up. "Is that why you brought us to Egypt?" "Maybe it is, sir." Tre goes for the bath. "I'm going to take a bath quick. Those camels really did not smell good." I feed Ana and make sure she is all good while Tye gets our food all set up. We all sit down about the same time and start eating. Tre smiles. "Maybe you're not going to be able to go to the castle for another few days." "Why?" "Even after we get rid of that man, everyone there, guards are all, are going to alert to you. They all have to come out of mind control before you can come back." Tye nods. "That man probably still has the love spell too. Someone would alert to you, and he could still teleport in and hit you with it." "I didn't think about that. I can stay here with Ana. Do they know what kind of love spell it is? Does it wear off like the others?" "They're still looking at all that baby." "Everyone that wakes up. The villagers and the guards and servants. In 2 days, they will all be in frenzy. Every single one of them. It is going to be a mess." I shake my head. Tre nods. "Maybe we can somehow force blood into them. At least the guards. It is going to be bad." Tye swallows hard. "Why can't we use all that medicine and knock them out for a day. We can put a lot of them on blood drips. When they wake up, at least they won't be in frenzy." "That's a good idea. And we have all that medicine we hid in the wall too." "What?" "My dad gave us like 500-6 day doses or something. We knew we didn't need that much, so we hid most of it in the wall in the inn. Figured it would be safe there." "That way in case it got found or something. We had so much, figured we would separate it and hide some." "That was good thinking." "It's me and Ana's turn for the bath. We somehow smell like camels too." When we get out of the bath, Tre gives me a new human dress and underwear. "This one doesn't stink baby." Then he takes Ana. By the time I get out, he has her dressed. "Good job. Even her little hair is combed. You need so good." I scoop her up. "And you smell so good now." "Tye helped. He didn't even panic because she was a naked girl." I smile. "Good job Tye. You 2 are doing so good with her, and you are so helpful. Not only with her, but with everything going on. You're doing so good. You guys are amazing. I'm proud of you both." I feel bonds connect in my chest. That was really strong with both of them at the same time. I blink a couple of times. Then they hug me at the same time. The warmness and tingles hit me. Feels like lightning goes right through me. I jump back. That's not supposed to happen. I stare at them for a minute. I think Tre put together what happened. "Let's go get some blood baby. Then we can sleep. We'll have to find some humans tomorrow to send in as well. I don't even want to see a king in frenzy." "Yea, that's going to be crazy." Tye holds the door for us to go back out. It doesn't take long and we are back. I lay down with Ana and Tre turns me sideways. "We're just going to start with this. I don't want to get punched 87 times while you try to figure out how to lay on us while you're sleeping." Tye smirks. "Yea, I think I got kicked more than that." "I'm sleeping guys. I can't help it." "You are not a good problem solver when you are asleep baby." "Well, yea." They laugh and climb in bed with me. I lay my head on Tre and he rubs my hair. I put my legs over Tye and he rubs them. Ana cuddles right into my arm. Everyone is so damn warm. I think I fall asleep in 30 seconds. I wake up in the morning and Tye has me wrapped in his arms. I have my face buried in his chest. I love this. He is so warm. I snuggle into him, and he holds me tighter. Then my eyes spring open. This is weird. Why? Tre is on the balcony with Ylle and Ana. The sun is barely coming up. I stumble out. All I can say is "What is going on?" They laugh. He kisses my head. "I'm taking care of Ana, baby. Ylle is here to make sure we get all the timing right." I nod and then shake my head. "That's not what I meant. But ok. Let's deal with that... We have to deal with that." Tye comes roaming out. He tries to sit on the chair and nearly misses it. Ylle smiles. "Neither of you are even awake. Why don't you both go sleep more? We still have 8 hours." "Go lay back down baby. It's to early. You haven't had enough sleep yet. Take Tye with you. I think he's sleeping with his eyes open in that chair. As soon as I get Ana back to sleep, I'll come back." "But I need to deal with that." "With what baby?" "I don't remember." I start to whine. Ylle cracks up laughing. "Oh my word. These 2 sleep so hard. He is going to fall out of that chair, and she's going to cry. What even woke them up?" "I really don't know. Ana's been quiet for a while now." Tye stands up and shakes his head. Then he puts his arm around me and takes me back to bed. He curls up with his chest against my back. He's so muscly. I wiggle back against him some more. He's so warm. He wraps me tighter in his arms. "Careful with the wiggling baby." He kisses my head, and we go back to sleep.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD