14. Extreme Challenge

1102 Words
"Well that's different." Everything about me is different. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm weird. I'll never be normal at anything. "Baby." Tre, Dipak, Thora, and Tye are all standing quite a ways away on the beach. They are all staring at me. I put my head on the ground again and cry some more. A couple more monkeys hug me. "Maybe we can get to her." Tye is coming towards me slowly. I glance around. There are about 100 monkeys sitting by me. 15 or so are hugging me. They are so soft and warm. I watch him get closer, then the monkeys start making noises. They seem to be getting mad. They all start throwing things at him. I see a pineapple fly at him and some rocks, shells, a coconut. They are throwing everything they can find. Stuff starts hitting him and he runs backwards and falls over. I bust out laughing. Tre crosses his arms. "Baby why? or what?" Tye stands up and yells, "PLEASE CALL OFF YOUR MONKEY ARMY." He gets hit square in the chest with a pineapple and I lose it. I am laughing so damn hard. "PINEAPPLES HURT WOMAN." That makes me laugh harder. Then Thora cracks up laughing. "Tye back up. They're not going to let anyone around her. She has to come out." Dipak runs towards me and the monkeys all go crazy throwing anything at him. One of them actually picks up another monkey and throws it at him. We all crack up laughing. "SHE'S MY MATE DAMN IT." He gets to close and a monkey jumps on him and pulls his hair. "ONE OF YOU GET THIS DAMN THING OFF ME. THIS HURTS." I wipe the happy tears off my face. Tre smiles. "Baby come here please. We can't come inside your monkey army perimeter." They all let me leave after a few more hugs. "You are all so soft. Thank you so much for making me feel better. And it was amazing how you beat them up. That was a fun show." "WOMAN." A monkey throws a rock at Dipak. I give the monkey that threw the rock a little pet on the head. "Thank you for that." Then I go over to them. Tre gives me a hug. "Everything will be fine baby. Don't worry about what a bunch of old people have to say. You never did before." Dipak kisses my head. "We're going to love you no matter what woman." I hug them both. "I want to see you 2 do that extreme challenge together." Tye smirks. "We will give no hints." "Of course not. Come on Thora. But you stay with us. Don't help them. I want to see how they do. And no dragon strength. I don't want you 2 breaking stuff for other people. Tye didn't have to use it at all. So you won't either." We get the boys to the boulder and they are so confused. Trying to lift it and everything else. Me, Thora, and Tye are about to die. We're laughing so hard. They eventually get it though. Then we go through the doorway and follow the path to the extreme challenge. Dipak gets the fish so fast. I give him a dirty look. We go into the building and the 3 of us sit in the first room while they tear the place apart searching for the 3 pieces. Then we get into the flying boulders room with the stone platforms you have to jump on. They both start jumping across, then the boulders start flying around. Tre falls down and grabs onto the rock like he's going to fall to his death. Me and Tye are holding each other up laughing. Thora might puke. Dipak has a choice to either lay down or jump on the flying boulder. He jumps on it and flies towards us. It's hilarious to watch them. They make it all the way across though. I am standing there trying not to pee. Thora is trying to go back a room. So I'm holding her. Tye grabs onto us and we jump down on to the black level together. Dipak and Tre give us the dirtiest look. I nearly pee again. Thora is laughing hard now too. Tye puts an arm around both of us and drags us, laughing our asses off, to the platform Dipak and Tre are on. They do the puzzle quickly and then go into the scavenger hunt room. We help with that. Then into the cave room. They both click the levers at the same time and the boulder seals the entrance. Thora jumps half a mile into the air. Tre wraps his arms around me. "We're right here baby." "It says it's going to fill up with water Tre. It's going to go pitch black." "I'm sorry you went through this, and you weren't ready for it baby. This is a lot." I nod. Dipak rubs my hair. "Yea, I see now. There really is no way to back. This had to be torture for you sweetheart." "It's worth doing it again though because I got to see you jump over those platforms thinking you would fall to your deaths." Dipak smiles. "Oh yea, and how long did it take you 2?" Tye smirks. "I just flew over at the start and seen the ladder going down. I climbed down it then went and got her." "Yea, we were really fast in there. I felt like we cheated though. I feel like other than the cave, the scavenger hunt was the hardest, but only because the wine bottle was empty. And fish was impossible for me. But Tye got that quick after I had a breakdown." Tye nods. "Yea, I was looking forward to finding the wine after being in that damn challenge so long." "Me too. We would have fought over it." "I would have won, woman." I shake my head and everyone laughs. "Alright, I'm hitting the button. You got a good hold on her?" "Yea I got her." It goes pitch black and I hold onto Tre like my life depends on it. Then we are out in the ocean again. We follow the red arrows and walk through the grass. Then we watch the mermaids for a bit. Me and Thora each get another necklace. I see a baby mermaid and launch myself across 2 boys to smack Thora and make her look at it. Then we both make sure all the boys see it a few times. We get back at dinner time.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD