27. Broken

1884 Words
We find a human town with a festival really fast. We get a 4-seat table and me and Thora share a seat. "What about that one?" "To tall." "That one." "Weird hair on his face." "That one." "To short." "That one." "Not muscly enough." "That one." "To tall." "That one." "He doesn't look like a good kisser." She rolls her eyes. "That one." "He's weirdly shaped." "That one." "He doesn't look warm enough." She stands up. "I'll pick one and throw him at you like I planned before." She goes out to the dance floor. "I'm scared." "You'll be fine." "No I won't" Dipak points. There is a man coming at me. I completely freeze. I can see Thora behind him laughing. He pulls me up out of the chair and kisses me. He wraps his arms around me and really kisses me. I kiss him back, but I'm really in shock. He winks at me before he leaves. Thora pushes me back down in the seat. She is laughing so damn hard. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" She sits on the seat with me. "I'm never doing that again. I at least need some conversation, dancing, more talking. Maybe a date. How do you do that?" She shrugs her shoulders. "Alcohol us please. Neither one of us liked her kiss." They all laugh. "You're not going to kiss anyone?" "Maybe I should kiss one. I'll show you how it's done." She stands up. "COME HERE AND KISS ME." A man runs up and wraps his arms around her. He picks her up and they start kissing. It is really passionate. She sits down with me. "That's how you do that." "I'm doing something wrong. KISS ME LIKE THAT DIPAK." He stands up and laughs. I shake my head. "It's him that's broken, not me." 6 drinks later, me and Thora have danced with damn near every man here. I sit in the chair. "I HAVE AN IDEA." "This'll be good." Thora sits down and knocks me out of the chair. Tye helps me up, and I hit her with my ass. "MOVE OVER." She falls out of her side. "AHHH" She jumps up and hits me with her ass. "MOVE YOUR ASS OVER." Tye helps me up again. I throw myself in the chair, and she goes flying out. "WE BOTH FIT HERE A LITTLE BIT AGO." She plops down and I fall out. Tye stands up "Here." He gives me his chair and I move it to sit by Thora. He comes back with another chair and sits back where he was. Me and Thora drink our drinks. Dipak rubs his eyes. "So what is the idea?" "We have an idea?" "It's a good one." We both drink. Kane sits back. "Are you going to tell us what it is?" She smiles at him. "What what is?" "OH THE IDEA." "Yea do that." "We should have drunk dragon races in the arena. Slam like 5 drinks and see who can go in circles the fastest." Kane shakes his head. "Last time you tried to fly after drinking. You nearly killed Tye's tree." Tye cracks up laughing. "We wondered what happened to that tree. It's got a big ass hole in it now." We all laugh for about 5 minutes. "Sorry Tye, my takeoff was not the greatest." "The landing was worse. She crash-landed in the advisor hall outside my door." "Remember that time we crash-landed outside Dipaks' office and everyone was in there for the meeting." "We tried to pretend to be sober. You kept trying to wipe off all the blood." "Then we tripped going in the door." "Or when you showed up at my dad's office and tried to pretend you were sober." "It was me Elkie and Dorseti. They fell a couple of times and threatened to cut off all their man parts. And dance on the table. We really messed that one up too. But I think we had it at the beginning. We got in ok." Tye smirks. "The guard came in and told us he thought you were drinking before you even came in the room." "How did that guard know and mine didn't?" Dipak shakes his head. "You had a very stupid guard on you." A man comes up to me. "Would you like to dance?" "Yes I would." I go to the dance floor with him. I dance with him, but he keeps trying to lead me away from the table. He doesn't want them watching me. Tye and Kane have their eyes on me. Dipak is gone. I turn and Dipak is right beside us. "I'm going to cut in now." The man rolls his eyes and hands me over. "Can I have a dance princess?" I give him a big smile and jump in his arms. "I love that smile, sweetheart." "He was trying to lead me away from you." "I seen that. Are you ok?" "I would kiss you, but I'm not allowed to single dance, drunk kiss or something like that." He kisses me. "I make the rules, so you can break them with me." I give him the biggest kiss. "I miss you." "I miss you too sweetheart." He gives me another kiss. Thora pulls us off the dance floor. "Both of you sit back down in your seats. There is no s*x on the dance floor." "We were kissing." "That was not kissing. You made my kiss earlier look like a peck on the cheek." "Well, I guess he's not broke." "Your eyes are still dark." I roll my eyes. "My eyes go dark when he carries a sword." The boys all chuckle. "That is true. Your eyes are always getting dark for some reason or another." "Maybe I'm the broken one." "Hey, let's go do the hip thing." She drags me back to the dance floor. We're trashed but we try our best. We must be doing ok because men are watching us. Then here come our boys. We dance for them. But I catch a glimpse of that man who tried to pull me away earlier. He is still watching me. The boys are all staring right at me. Tye is the closest. I grab him and pull him closer. "That man is still watching me." "Where did you see him?" I point in the direction. He goes to Dipak and Kane and I dance with Thora again. We do the hip thing for some random man. "You 2 are so damn sexy." Thora nods. "We know." "Do you want to go and have some fun?" I shake my head. "We're not allowed. We drank to much." "Well, I don't care how much you drank. We can go have fun and not tell." I point at the 3 boys standing there with their arms crossed. "They're really not going to let us." He glances at the boys then puts his hands in the air. He backs away from us slowly. "Where the hell did he come from anyway? The talking was annoying." I nod and we go back to dancing with each other. After a few minutes, I see the man fairly close to me. I drag Thora to the boys. "I seen him again." Kane puts his hand on my head. He lets it sit there for a second. He pulls it off and whispers in my ear, "I'm throwing you up. Something is wrong. Turn to a dragon." He grabs Thora and flings her at Dipak. Then he grabs my waist and throws me straight in the air. I turn right into a dragon. Everyone starts screaming and running everywhere. Then they all turn to dragons and take off. Thora is on Dipak. It's mass chaos on the ground. The boys fly up to my level, then Kane pushes me. We fly back to the castle. More or less. I go the wrong direction twice, but we get here. Kane throws me over his shoulder then carries me down to Dipak's office. "SUMMON OMAR AND YLLE NOW." He stands me up by the conference table and I nearly fall over. Tye and Dipak are staring at him. Thora sits down in her seat. "It's a little late to be conferencing, but ok." I sit. "Maybe they liked the idea of drunk dragon races." "That is a good one." We both nod. Mary comes running in the room first. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Kane shrugs his shoulders. She stands me up and spins me around. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Omar and Ylle run in next. Omar comes and very calmly says, "What are we conferencing?" Thora yells, "DRUNK DRAGON RACES." "Well, that will be fun." Then he goes back out in the hallway. Mary and Kane run out after him. Ylle sits beside me. "I would like to participate in that as well." Dipak and Tye both rub their eyes. I watch them and that man is standing behind and between them. "AAAAHHHHH!" I jump up on my seat. They both pull swords and stare at each other. The man is gone as quickly as he showed up. I run up to them and search all around them. I spin them in circles. I don't see him now. The man is behind him. "AAAAAHHHH!" I jump straight into Tye's arms. "Sweetheart, what is it?" The man peeks around Tye's shoulder at me. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" I fight Tye off and land on the floor. I jump up and bury my face in Dipaks chest. "NO MORE." "What is it sweetheart?" "That man." "Your still seeing him?" Omar comes in. "She's been cursed." 10 magicians come in behind him with Ylle, Kane, and Mary. One of the magicians says, "The thought behind the curse is that the visions will get so bad, she will seek out this man to fix it." Ylle shakes her head. "No good will come to her if she does that." One of the male magicians looks at Dipak and Tye. "The man probably thinks he simply cursed a young girl. You already know what he's planning." Dipak wraps me up so tight in his arms. "Nothing will hurt you sweetheart." Tye rubs my hair. "How do we get rid of it?" "AAAAAHHHHHH" The man pokes his head out from behind a magician and scares me. "They usually wear off with time. But we are going to make sure that's the case here." "HOW MUCH TIME?" "A day or 2 usually, sweetie. It'll be fine." The man is standing beside Dipak. "AAAAHHHHH!" I jump over and hug Tye. I bury my face in his chest. "Sweetie try to remember he's not real." I let Tye go. "f**k THIS." I leave the office. Everyone that was in it follows me. Including the 10 magicians. I go to the medical area. "OPEN THE DOORS STOP NONE OF THESE PEOPLE." "DR. CRUOR." He pokes his head up from behind the desk. "DOSE ME 2 DAYS. I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS. WHERE IS TRE?" "Royal room." I lay down beside Tre and Cruor puts the needle to my neck. "You sure?" "Yes." Ylle smiles. "This is probably the easiest way." All the magicians agree. I put Tre's hand on my stomach and hold it. -Blackness-
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD