43. The Kiss

1991 Words
We land in the ballroom with everyone dancing and having fun. There are so many more people here. The place is packed. Tye's mom is with my mom and Asa. Someone shakes Dipak's hand. I don't know who that was. It's so loud I'm not going to get an introduction right now anyway. There are people everywhere. I'm still in the queen dress. We're all standing here. The scepter is in my hand. I start to cry. Dipak and Tre try to wrap me up. Tye gets in the way. "I am not modeling that little skirt for them." As soon as more people see us, they start screaming and cheering. 4 of the prince is with us. I do a double take at least 4 times. They are identical twins. They are exactly the same. Thora runs up to say something, but we stare at them. Eventually, she finds some words. "THERE ARE 4" "I see that many too." Epoch or I think it's Epoch yells, "EVERYONE, GO SIT DOWN IN YOUR SEATS. Except you 6." Everyone clears the floor, and it's the 6 of us there. "You cleared every challenge. There were some hilarious times. We are going to replay the highlight reel for everyone here. But we know there were some things that happened that shouldn't have. Like when you and Tye fell into the 2nd mission. We do our best, but some things are beyond our control. We never meant for you to get cold like that or anything about that boar. We had no idea that would happen. But everything that happened. You rolled with it. You are a true queen." The 4 of them kneel and then others that are with them all stand up and kneel or curtsy. "Rise." My tables all cheer because I remembered. The boys start laughing and Mary rolls her eyes. "We are still going through the footage. We don't want anything to personal getting out. So for now, we are going to play some of the other women who tried to claim the scepter and how that turned out. Feel free to go and take your seats. More food and drink will be right out for you all." The servants bring us all dinner and blood again. That's nice. The fires all go out or dim way down. Then the scene's play over the whole room, like they did in the little room we were in before. But this time it's huge over the ballroom. It's of different women failing in challenges. How they failed and where. So many went out the wrong door in the prison. Or gave up. Some couldn't get an animal hunting. A few refused to get on a horse. One couldn't figure out how to make water. We all about died laughing there. A couple couldn't get the dances right. A few got run over by boulders or no mate could get up the wall. No one made it past the labyrinth. Most of the failures were in the first couple of challenges, but a few did make it to the labyrinth. Epoch stands up in the center again. The fires go back up and the scenes are over. "AT THIS POINT WE WILL BE REPLAYING THE HIGHLIGHTS OF NADINE'S CHALLENGES. AT SOME POINTS THE VOICES ARE CUT OUT. ANYTHING DEEMED TO PERSONAL WILL NOT BE SHARED." The fires dim and the scenes start. We're all in the room and everyone is starting to go into a trance. You can see the scene's that were playing for us as well. Tye is jumping on a rock and falls in the river. Then me and Mary with the veil. "WHERE DID IT GO?" Everyone nearly dies laughing. Then it flips to them in the trance and me trying to wake them up. I start to cry and do everything I can to wake my boys up. It shows me tackling Tye. And then Tye tackle Dipak. "Wow, he's really into this." Then Tye punches Tre in the face and Tre gives him a dirty look across their tables. Tye stares at his food. I see Tye pull me in front of the boys on the scene and I nearly die. It plays the kiss for everyone. They start screaming and cheering. I am frozen solid. Tre and Dipak are staring at me with their eyebrows up. Dipak glances at Tye and Tye refuses to look at either of them. The girls are going crazy everywhere. They are screaming and it's bad. "I really thought that would work." Then everyone starts to laugh. Except Tre and Dipak. I'm in trouble now. I smile at Dipak. "I told you that happened." He nods. "What do we do?" "I don't know. Let's look for an exit. Maybe we can drag their asses to the next room." Then the scene flashes forward to us landing on the bed. And we are staring at each other confused. My boys don't like this one either. "We're in jail Tye." "The same jail. Look at your dress." "It's from that ball. Did we somehow fall back in time?" I take the veil and gloves off. "Black feathers again. Not like they will do much good now anyway. My boys are in a damn trance." My boys liked that one. They start to relax. Then I throw the orb at the door, and it bounces back at me and I scream. Then it's me trying to look in the keyhole that was on the bed. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I watch myself fall through the door. Tye jumps in and grabs me. "Did you just jump in?" "Well, I sure as hell wasn't staying." Then I land in the snow with him on me. "f*****g COLD." He stands up with me still on his back. I hang on. "Well you wanted to go somewhere cold. Here we are." I even crack up at that. "Here we are." Then we think about being inside the hut at the same time. I can actually see him tense up. I freeze completely. "Over there. Look. It's some kind of animal that comes out of the sea." Both of us relax. Then it shows us both getting headbutted by the horse and thrown in the snow. "I guess we're supposed to lay down." "I guess so." The crowd is all laughing or cheering so hard about everything. It shows me hit the animal with the first shot. Then it shows Tye pulling the arrows out and both of us screaming. "Now it's really dead." It shows everyone saying, "I'm thirsty" at the exact same time. "THAT IS f*****g CREEPY!" Then it flashes forward to me and Tre. We land right in the middle of a ballroom dance floor, on our feet. Tre as full king and me dressed as the full queen. It gives a wide shot of us fully dressed like that and the ballroom erupts with cheers again. Asa is sitting at the table sobbing, even Dracul looks like he could lose a tear or 2. I go to Tre and whisper in his ear. "Look at your mom. She is so emotional seeing you like that." I kiss his head. "I love you." "I love you too, baby." "My queen." We start to dance. No one can stop cheering. It is adorable. Then it shows us kissing and swaying back and forth. People start cheering and screaming like they were with me and Tye. They are going crazy. "Is everyone drunk?" "They might be sweetheart." "Well, they are really going to love your outfit, sir. Or how we got in trouble." We laugh and snuggle. It shows us dancing a bit more. Then it shows when the 50 guards point at the table and tell us to have dinner. "Well baby, I just don't know what to do next." Then it flashes to me waking Dipak up with a kiss. They all start screaming again. He punches Tye in the nose. Blood starts pouring out of his nose this time. I glance at Tye and he's rubbing his eyes. I lay my head on Dipak's shoulder. "He really was trying to wake you up. It wasn't anything real." Dipak takes the crown off my head and kisses it. "I seen that baby." The scene flashes to Dipak landing on his stomach with me on his back. He stands up with shorts on and the girls start screaming. "I do like the clothing choice for this one." I pull him close by the waist band of his shorts and give him a kiss. They get louder. "Me too sexy." He picks me up, and I put my legs on his waist. It gets so loud I'm surprised the place doesn't crumble apart. Then it shows Epoch walking away shaking his head. Then it shows Dipak clear the 7-foot wall and all the girls go crazy again. "You really are so very sexy sir." He gives me a kiss. Then it highlights the rest of our challenge. I wrap my arms around him. "I love you." "I love you sweetheart." It flashes to everyone failing to get into the labyrinth door and then Mary knocking on it. Dipak says "GO!" and we all take off. It shows Tye scare me when I find that building and how we both go for the map. It shows us both fall through the floor and land on our backs. Then is shows us both laying on the floor staring at the hole in the ceiling. "So have you seen anything weird yet?" "Not really. Did get chased by a fairy though." It flashes to Omar running from a big ass ant blowing fire at him. Then Dipak getting chased by a bunch of little creatures throwing rocks at him. I can't help but chuckle. "They are so little sir." "Yea but they threw hard." I smile and kiss his cheek. Then Mary walking around with a bear. Tre goes by 4 different things reading that paper. Not even noticing what's going on around him. "What the hell was on that paper, sir?" "I'll tell you later baby." It shows Dipak fixing the door on someone's carriage. "That was nice sir." He kisses my head again. "They took me to the end." Then it shows Tre walk out with the paper and give the answer while we all sat there. It shows Tre kiss me at the end before we go in the door and everyone starts screaming and cheering again. Then it flashes into the woods. It really doesn't show much about the boar. But it does show me getting chased and how I used the boar to take out the wood. Then how I got the kill shot on my back. Everyone starts screaming and cheering. It cuts out right there though. It doesn't show it get sick on me or me getting sick at all. "I really appreciate that they took out the gross stuff on that one." All 3 boys nod. Then it shows everyone walking across that beam with the fire everywhere. There are a lot of "Oh my's." When it plays. Then it shows me and Dipak dancing through the little spikes. Everyone keeps, "Aww." It is really sweet though. Then the spikes go 6 feet tall and there is fire everywhere. A lot of people scream. Then you hear Dipak over all of it. "Sweetheart. None of that matters. Let me lead." Everyone in the audience relaxes, and I can actually see myself relaxing in the scene. I cuddle into him. "I'll let you lead sir." He kisses my head. "Thank you sweetheart." Then we get out of the spikes and he gives me the deepest kiss. The audience starts screaming again. "Thank you love." "Anything for you, sweetheart." "DON'T MAKE EPOCH COME BACK." The audience cracks up laughing again. I turn and grab my scepter.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD