7. Monkeys

1057 Words
We wake up late the next morning. I wiggle against him. Then I roll over and give him a big kiss. He rolls on top of me right away and starts thrusting against me. I slow him down with slower kisses. "Oh you want me to make love to you this morning babygirl?" I nod then pull him in for a deep gentle kiss. "I'd love to." He kisses my marking spot then rips my clothes off of me. He trails kisses down my breasts and stomach. He starts licking and kissing my p***y. I throw my head back on the pillow. "Oh that feels so good." After a few minutes he slides his fingers in me. "uhhh" He moves them in and out at the same time as he licks me. "Oh yes." He moves back up and spends some time on my n*****s. Then gives me a deep gentle kiss while he slides his d**k in me. "OH DIPAK" "My pretty babygirl. I love it when you say my name." He starts moving in and out of me slow and easy. "More." "No baby. Slow and easy. I'm going to make love to you all morning." 2 hours later, I finally fall asleep in his arms again. I love this man. "I AM COMING UP THERE IN 2 MINUTES. GET UP NOW! YOU 2 HAVE TO STOP SLEEPING ALREADY. IT'S LUNCH TIME. YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO GET OUT OF THAT BED. WE ARE LOOKING AT THE TREE'S TODAY. GET UP!" Me and Dipak glance at each other, then start laughing. "We are the best at sleeping babygirl." "Best at a lot of things sir." I throw a unicorn girl outfit on quick. "She will be up here in 2 minutes." He chuckles and throws his clothes back on. We both stumble down the stairs. Tre and Tye are sitting on the couch. Thora is standing in front of them with her arms crossed. I blink a couple of times, then stretch. Tre starts laughing. "I can't believe you slept that long." Thora shakes her head. "Do you 2 do anything other than sleep all the time?" Dipak grins. Thora rolls her eyes. Dipak stretches. "Let's go to lunch, then I got s**t to do." He puts his arm around me and leads me out. I flatten his hair a bit. Tre nods. "Don't worry. I'll do her hair again." Dipak starts laughing. "We only had 2 minutes to get down here. Not like we could do much before Thora threw us both out the window." Thora comes up beside me. "Tye wouldn't let me get thrown by fish this morning. Said I need to stay up late." I jump up and down. "THE PIRATE SHIP IS SO FUN. IT HAS EXPLOSIONS IN THE AIR. YOU WILL LOVE IT." "I WANT TO SEE NOW." "LET'S GO NOW THEN." We run. "STOP." Tye shakes his head. "Calm down. You're only going to be able to see them at night. It would be a waste to do it now. But I can go and make you walk the plank while it's light out." We run again. "STOP." We look at Tre. "Food first." Dipak holds the boys back and talks to them a couple of minutes before they come in the dining room. Tre comes up behind me. "Eat slow baby." Then he does my hair. After lunch we go towards the pirate ship. Tre puts his arm around me. "We're going to look at the trees for a couple of hours first. If we spend all afternoon in the water, you'll both be wore out before it gets dark." "BUT WE WANT TO WALK THE PLANK." "I WANT TO MAKE TYE WALK THE PLANK." Tye smiles. "Well, if you do that now, you won't see the explosions." "FINE." We spend a couple of hours in the trees. The monkeys are all over them. We get chased by some and hugged by others. They are so fun and cuddly. We both love playing with them. And they eat fruit, so we keep feeding them. The boys seem to like them as well. They keep holding and petting them. The monkeys must get tired of me because I get chased out of the trees by about 15 of them. I look up from the beach and the boys are laughing their asses off. Thora comes running out with one on her head again. Tre grabs it as she runs by and drops it on the ground. Tre rubs his eyes after he stops laughing. "I guess that means it's time to go to the ship." Thora jumps right on my back and wraps her arms around my neck. "LET'S GO FAST!" I turn to a dragon and the 3 of us fly over to the ship. I go as fast as I can for Thora. We land on the deck and Dipak and Frode are standing at the wheel staring at us. I give Dipak a funny look. "We are figuring out how this thing works sweetheart. Unless you want to row the boat when we make it?" We all start laughing. I grab Thora and show her all over under the deck. Then we get swords and eye patches. Tre goes to talk to Dipak and Frode. So it's just the 3 of us. Then the 3 of them seem to get done. Thora points her sword at Frode. "TO THE PLANK." He gives her a funny look, and she hits him with the fake sword. "PLANK FRODE." She eventually beats him out on the plank. "NOW JUMP." He looks at me and Tye for help. "I'm not jumping off this." Me, Tye, and Thora all point swords and say it at the same time. "WALK THE PLANK." Tre and Dipak bust out laughing over by the wheel. "OH FINE." He takes off his shirt and throws it on the deck. "Wow Frode, you got a lot of muscles." I stare at him for a second. Thora starts yelling. "DON'T YOU LOOK AT HIS MUSCLES. THAT'S MINE." "You're right. I'm sorry." She nods. I wink at my boys and they both smile at me. "WALK THE PLANK FRODE." Frode jumps in. Me and Thora laugh and jump in right behind him. Tye comes in right behind us.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD