3034 Words
Neha's pov : When I opened my eyes, I found Marry, the team of three chefs along with Alesso in my room. But I have no strength to look at them. I touched my stomach and a painful sob escaped from my mouth. I am feeling so barren so empty. Alesso came near me and was about to touch my head but I showed him my palm which is covered with tubes. "Leave me alone, please..." I said to Alesso in a very low tone because my throat is filled with so many emotions. This barren stomach is killing me every second, I want to yell, I want to scream, I want to go far away from here. Alesso looks at Marry and the chef's team "Master told us not to leave her alone..., " said one of the chefs to Alesso. "Don't worry, I'll not harm myself. You guys can leave...." I said and tears roll out of my eyes. "Neha...." Alesso called my name and hold my hand tightly. More painful sobs escaped from my mouth. "You know he'll never accept my baby, you know he hates me, you were aware of his intentions but you didn't say anything to me...." I asked Alesso but he shook his head. "No, no, Neha, I have no idea that Hercules will kill the baby in this brutal way. I wasn't expecting this. I thought he'll force you for an abortion..." Said Alesso and stopped when he finds my teary gaze on him. Alesso held my palm with both hands and look at me with a guilty gaze. "I am sorry...." He said. But I removed my vision and my gaze falls on the baby's photograph "Can your sorry bring back my child, can you restore my ruined world?" I asked Alesso but I don't get any reply from him.  "It's better if you guys leave me alone..." I said to them but nobody moved from their place. I closed my eyes and was about to pull all the tubes out of my hand but Alesso stopped me. "Stop... We are leaving, but promise me that you'll not hurt yourself..." Alesso asked me a promise but I smiled painfully in his direction. "I'll not hurt myself because I know my family will pay the price of my stunt...." I said to Alesso They all walked out of the room and close the door. I fisted my belly and clasped my throat so hard. I want to feel numb, this pain is killing me so brutally.  I can't even breathe properly. A fire of hate has kindled, in which only I am burning. It seems like this hate will never end and Hercules will continue to destroy me until I close my eyes. I still don't get what he wants from me but without realizing he took the most precious gift of my life. Maybe God didn't write to become a mother in my destiny.    This time I thought that I would be able to save my child, I had woven many dreams for my child but now everything is turned to ashes. The fire of Hercules's hatred is still burning in my heart, I will never forget this pain. Hercules has taken me to that point from where I can scream, I can cry but to end this pain I can't end myself. "What the hell are you doing...." Yelled someone on me and I removed my palm from my throat. " were you trying to end your life?" Asked Doctor Jonathan with a hard glare. But in few minutes his expressions turned into a calm and he sat on the chair. "Your face and eyes are looking so red and you were trying to squeeze your throat..." Said Doctor with calm expressions and start checking my pulse rate and heartbeat. "This pain will fade away with time, life is the name of walking even if your feet are bleeding because once you stop walking, that will become the end of your life. You will not gain anything by burning yourself in this pain. I know it is very difficult for a mother but I know that you can face this darkness, " said the doctor, and I look at him. "Have you lost anything in your life....?" I asked the doctor and he nodded his head. "Every moment I am watching my love, to go to sleep in the lap of death. She was pregnant with my child but I was too ambitious, I wanted to become a successful doctor that's why I forced her to abort my child...." Said the doctor and I put my palm on my mouth. "A few months back I met her again, I tried to make things better with her because after leaving her I realized what I lost. She gave me chance and we start dating again but last month our car met in an accident. She is lying on a life support system..." Said the doctor. "Life tests worse than you imagine. Just stop treating your misery as the worst, life will be easier, " said the doctor but I kept my mouth shut in front of him. The doctor injects something into my vital and looks at me. "There 109 patients who are fighting for their lives, some are suffering from worst diseases and some are counting the last moments of their life. Some people asked me to kill them and some tried to commit suicide because they can't bear the pain.... Trust me your life is much better than others...." Said the doctor and got up from the chair. "Can I meet your girl and other patients..." I asked him, maybe I can forget my pain if I see their pain. The doctor smiled "right now you are so weak, I can't allow you to go out of this room but once you get better I'll personally take you to meet my girl and other patients...." Said the doctor I closed my eyes but suddenly the doctor asked me a question and I opened my eyes instantly. "do you have any relation with the knight family?" "Why are you asking this question....?" I asked Doctor in a low tone because my throat is aching so bad due to pain. "Because Mr. Alejandro was abusing Mr. Knight so badly on a cell phone, even he slapped few chefs and told them to stay away from you.....?" Said the doctor. "I have no relationship with them, " I said to the doctor. "Maybe I got it wrong..." Said the doctor and walked out of the room. I rubbed my free hand on my palm then I look at my empty stomach with a painful smile. What probably happened was right, Hercules would never give this child the love of a father, nor would he ever accept this child. I said the more cruel lines to my heart but it screamed in pain. I start crying once again because no matter what I told my heart and mind but externally I know what I lost. Why? Why you came into my life, Hercules? Why you are punishing me like this. ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ Hercules's pov : I came into her room and sit on the bed, last night we were sleeping here and she was telling me how badly she wanted our baby. I graze my fingers at her side and hallucinate her sitting in front of me with teary eyes. She is looking directly into my eyes with so much pain. I closed my eyes because I have no guts to look into her eyes. I heard the sound of a cell phone and I opened my eyes. There is no Neha in this room, I got up and amble towards her purse. I was about to pull her cell phone out but my gaze falls on the beautiful gift box and my name is mention on it. I pulled that gift too out of Neha's purse. I picked the call "Hy di, guess what I got my first salary and I am so ducking excited. Where are you? You promised that you'll take all of us out on the tour of this city....." I heard the excited tone of Neha's aggressive sister.  I don't know what to say so without exchanging any words, I cut the call. I graze my fingers on the gift " she brought a gift for me....?" I slowly and carefully start removing the wrapper and I find a beautiful light pink color box. Light pink? The moment I opened the box, my breath stuck in my throat and that box falls from my hand. I stepped away from the baby shoes and that little note "congo soon to be Dad..." I screamed, I screamed so hard in rage. The pain which I am feeling at that moment is unbearable for me. My whole body is burning in the ocean of guilt and pain. I'll.....I'll never forgive myself for this. I....killed... I killed... I killed my, own baby girl. Oh God, what I had done? Has my hatred driven me mad, yes I am mad because I brutally killed my,   own daughter? And all this happened because of the woman who gave birth to me. The fire of this hatred is ignited by her and Today I will end that hatred. I picked the shoes of my baby and that note which my wife wrote for me. Tears of guilt start falling out of my eyes and I hugged that note and small pink shoes so tightly. "Hercules, what happened to you man... Why are you behaving so wired...?" Asked Denver to me but I ignored him and walked out of Neha's room. I stepped into my room and start searching for my gun but I don't find it anywhere. I was about to kick my cupboard but suddenly my gaze falls on the brown leather case. I pulled that box out and picked my Gold Inlaid Colt Model 1849 Pocket Revolver. I put that revolver in my suit and walked out of my room. In the hall, I found Marry and all three chefs of mine. I got panic to see them here, I instantly amble near them and held the collar of my two chefs. I clearly instructed them not to leave Neha's side but they are here. "Why the f**k you guys left my wife all alone...." I yelled at them but I got no reply from them. My mind was already on the dark side at this moment. I punched both the chefs and they both fall on the floor with bleeding mouths. "Alesso told us to stay away from that Indian girl, he said he'll deal with you privately...." Said Marry Due to anger, I held Marry's neck painfully and lift her little up. My parents and Denver tried to stop me but I showed them the darkest side of mine. They automatically took a step back and let me deal with my employees. One of my chefs got so scared to see the condition of Marry " Master Alesso hit us and told his men to throw us out of the hospital..." Said the chef and I left the neck of Marry. Merry held her neck and start coughing so badly. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and called Alesso. Alesso picked my call in one ring. " Why the f**k you are calling me you bastard, what do you want to know? " before I ask him anything, he yelled at me with so much rage. "Where is my wife...." I am feeling like a jerk while asking this question to Alesso, I don't know if he'll reply to me or not because his sound Is simply indicating how angry he is with me. "f**k off Hercules knight, You are not ashamed at all before asking this question to me. Do you have any idea what her condition is? I've never seen her so broken... I wish I have words to explain to you how happy she was when she got the news of her pregnancy but you f****d up everything because of your f*****g hate....." Yelled Alesso at me and my cell phone slipped from my hand. Dad put his palm on my shoulder "Hercules your condition is scaring me, what happened to you. I had never seen you in this condition before, " asked my Dad. "I killed my, own daughter in Neha's womb..." I said to my dad with cold expressions.  My dad removed his hand from my shoulder and Denver's mom put her palm on her mouth with teary eyes. Denver's face becomes pale to hear my words and he keeps staring at me without blinking his eyes. "What....?" Asked Denver in a low tone. I turn my face and look at Denver and my Dad. "I said I killed my, own daughter with my hand. I mixed abortion pills in her milk and forced her to drink it. She wanted to puke that Milk but I didn't let her. I clasped her hand until she screamed in pain and blood oozing out between her legs, " I said in a cold tone but I got a hard punch on my right cheek. Blood started oozing out of my lips but I didn't look into Dad's eyes. Dad's eyes are also filled with tears and he falls to his knees. "You become a monster Hercules, where you lost my old son?... How could you do that to her? Aren't you ashamed of your deed, wasn't that enough what you had done with her in past? How could you kill your, own child in her womb in this brutal manner, " asked my dad in a very broken tone? "You know very well why I killed my baby, why I hate Neha, and why I was keeping her in my mansion....?" I said to my Dad but he looked at me with a painful smile. "I thought her love will change you, her care, her warm nature will melt the walls which you built around your heart but I guess I was wrong. You completely shattered her by killing your, own baby in her womb...." Said, my Dad Hearing my father's words, I left the mansion in anger. I look at the bottle of wine I got as a gift last night. ☠?☠?☠?☠?☠?☠?☠?☠?☠?☠?☠?☠☠?☠?☠?☠?☠? Neha's pov : I am lying in the white room, and thinking about my lost baby. I have no tears in my eyes nor I am feeling any emotion... Alesso walked into my room and gaze his finger on my cheek. "I told you to leave me alone..." I said to Alesso "I know this situation is tough for you Neha but I am......." Before Alesso say anything to me, I look at him with a cold gaze. "I am tougher than this, after all this is not the first time I am dealing with this pain… trust me I have faced a worse situation than this, " I coldly said to Alesso. Alesso cupped my face and shook his head. "Come on Neha, you are not Hercules. You can't behave as nothing happened to you....? " said Alesso but I pushed his hands away from my cheeks. "I can be more worst than Hercules, but what is the use. I already lost the most precious gift of my life..." I said to Alesso and turned my gaze in the other direction. "Neha " before Alesso says anything to Neha,  The doctor walked into the room and he wants to talk with Alesso. Alesso walked out of the room with The doctor but he left his phone on Neha's bed. Suddenly, Alesso's cell phone starts ringing and Neha picked his call. " Is Hercules with Neha in the hospital?" Asked Ak to Alesso but he has no idea that I am on the call. "He is not here..." I said to Ak, in a cold tone. For a minute I didn't hear anything from Ak. "How are you....?" He asked but his question made me so angry. "Why don't you ask this question to your son, " I said to Ak. "He left the mansion in rage and he was fuming in rage, he was guilty of his deed... " said Ak "Can his guilt bring my baby back, " I asked Ak but keep his mouth silent after my question? "I have no idea where is your son nor do I care about him. I'll pray to God so he can rot in the fire of hell..." I said to Ak with a clenched heart. "His car already met with an accident and he is missing for the last three hours... We saw the gun in his hand in CCTV footage...."Ak words made my whole body frozen. I closed my eyes and tears falls out of my eyes. I screamed in anger and pain. " where the f**k you bring me Hercules knight... Why the heck you are doing this to me......" I can't let him die, I can't. I got up from the bed while painfully holding my stomach and run out of my room. I found Alesso out of the ward "Neha....." Alesso holds me in his arms "why the hell you got up from the bed...." Alesso yelled at me and try to take me back to my ward but I pulled his car key from his hand. "Hercules's car met with an accident and he is missing for last three hours..." I said to Alesso with teary eyes. My words made Alesso's face pale "what....?" He asked in a low tone. "Yes, I just got the call from Ak and he said Hercules was so angry when he left the mansion and he had a gun too in his hands. Alesso let's go and search for him, please..."  I said to Alesso in a pleading tone. My heart is pounding so hard into my chest due to fear. I can't believe I am worried for that man who killed my innocent baby. Today I understand why Ak said "Love is blind "
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD