1820 Words
"Ok I'll go and search for him but you stay here. You are in no condition to go out of the hospital...." Said Alesso but I shook my head with tear-filled eyes.  "No, I am coming with you. I want to search for him with you... Please let's go...." I said to Alesso and try to pull him towards the elevator.  "But your condition isn't well and...." Before Alesso complete his sentence I held him by his collar and pulled him close to me.  "I said I am coming with you and that's final..." I said to Alesso with red eyes.  "Do you love Hercules...?" asked Alesso in front of Doctor Jonathan. I left Alesso's collar and step back.  More tears rolled out of my eyes. "If you are not coming with me, I am going alone to find him..." I said to Alesso twirl but Alesso cursed and pulled me into his arms.  He shook his head and look at me with pity expressions. "You know he'll never love you back, he married you so he can destroy you in the end. You are just a f*****g medicine for him. Once he got healed, he'll throw you out of his life and never look you back...." Said Alesso I rest my head on his chest and sobbed lightly. "It wasn't in my hand, I don't know when it happened. I never wanted to fall for him but I guess falling in love with your monster friend was written my destiny..." I said to Alesso in a helpless tone. "May God bless you...." Said Alesso  After 10 minutes:  "Where do you think we should find Hercules?" Asked Alesso but before I say anything to him. Alesso's cell phone once again rang and he picked the call and put it on speaker.  "Alesso..." Said Denver.  "Did you find any clue about Hercules...." Asked Alesso to Denver in a very stressful tone.  "I don't know but Mom and Dad are getting so hyper for him. Hercules was bleeding so badly, I checked all the CCTV footage but I am unable to locate him...." Said Denver.  "How can you give me this shitty reply Alesso, you are a f*****g gangster....." Alesso semi yelled on Denver.  "My men are trying but you know Hercules..... He was very devasted when he left the mansion and Dad also take all his anger out on him...." Said Denver.  "We'll find him at Jerry's mansion..." I said.  Alesso looks at me with stunned expressions.  " Is this you Neha....?" Asked Denver in a shocking tone but I didn't give him any reply.  "Are you sure....?" Asked Alesso and I nodded my head.  "Denny take Alex to William's mansion.... " said Alesso and cut the call.  I don't know what to feel after knowing that Hercules is feeling for his deeds but one thing is sure that I'll not forgive Hercules for killing my baby.  My mom always said 'God has no sound in his stick when he punishes you for your deeds'  ............................................................... Hercules's head is bleeding, but he reached William's mansion and called his mother whom he hates most in the whole world.  Mrs. William picked the call of her son in one ring. " I guess you dialed the wrong no. Hercules...." Said Mrs. William before hearing anything from Hercules.  "I am standing out of your mansion, tell your man to let me in..." Said Hercules and cut the call.  Mrs. William got so shocked to hear the words of Hercules, she was having food with her husband and Jerry.  She can't believe that Hercules is here to meet her. She left the spoon and run towards the main shook door to check the Entrance Door camera.   Mrs. William found Hercules standing at the main door of the mansion and he is holding a very old bottle of wine.  Mrs. William's heart clenched in pain to see Hercules in this condition because she knew her son hates to see his venerable side to anyone.  "What he is doing here...." Asked Mr. William to his wife in a tense tone. Mrs. William ignored Mr. William's question and called the guards.  She clearly instructed both the guards to take Hercules carefully inside the mansion. After all, this is the first time when Hercules is paying her special visit.  "Why the hell you are calling him in our mansion mom...?" Asked Jerry in a very angry tone but his mother passed him a hard glare.  "Because he is my first son..." Said Mrs. William but her husband held her hand very painfully and look into her eyes.  "What the f**k did you say...? " asked Mr. William.  Mrs. William forcefully removes the hand of her husband and looks at him. "I am his mother Will, and I do care about my son... The first time he came here to meet me and I can't say no to meet him.." Said Mrs. William.  Guilt, that's what Mrs. William felt whenever she saw her kids, but love made her completely blind.  Hercules stepped into the William mansion and when Mrs. William's gaze falls on Hercules's bleeding head. She put her palm on her mouth and run towards Hercules.  Hercules is her first child, she madly loved her son but her son started loathing her when he saw his mother naked with Mr. William on his Dad's bed.  Mrs. William cupped Hercules's face and look at his head carefully. "What happened to your head Hercules and what the heck are you doing here in this condition....?" Asked Mrs. William to her son.  Hercules noticed the genuine care in his mother's eyes. "I killed someone..." Said Hercules but Hercules's words didn't affect Mrs. William because she knew her son killed many peoples.  "Jerry go and bring the first aid kit..." Said Mrs. William to her son but Jerry shook his head. " I'll not bring anything for him except poison, "said Jerry.  Mrs. William looks at her servants who are standing and staring at Hercules with curious gazes. " go and bring the first aid..." Said Mrs. William to her servants and made Hercules sit on the couch.   One of the servants passed the first aid kit to Mrs. William and she starts doing the bandage of Hercules very carefully.  Suddenly, Mrs. William's gaze falls on The gun of Hercules. " Did you come here to kill me?" Asked Mrs. William and Hercules positively nodded his head like a small kid.  "Why you left all of us because of this bastard William....?" Asked Hercules. This is the first time when Hercules is talking to Mrs. William like a normal person.  Mrs. William looks at Her husband then she looked at her son. "I promised him to stay by his side, " said Mrs. William.  " and in front of that promise, you forgot all of us....?" Asked Hercules.  "I never stopped loving you all, and your Dad. He is still a good friend of mine...." Said Mrs. William to Hercules.  "Do all Indians keep their promises like you...?" Asked Hercules. Mrs. William smiled and nodded her head in. Positive manner. "I don't know about Others but some people do..." Replied Mrs. William  Mr. William and Jerry are looking at Hercules with open mouths. They never thought that one day they'll see this side of Hercules. They want to say so much to Hercules but no words are coming out of their mouth.   Mrs. William holds the hand of Hercules but he pulled his hand out of Mrs. William's grip and look at her with so much hate. "I still hate, I came here to end this game of hate...." Said Hercules and his words surprised everyone.  "Hercules......" Before Mrs. William completes her words Hercules puts his palm on her mouth and looks at her.  " I made the plan to kill you today so I can end this hate game, I was ready to break all my promises but suddenly her words ringed in my ears. She said I'll not get anything by killing you..." Said Hercules.  Mrs. William instantly understands that Hercules is talking about Neha.  "Do you like her....?" Asked Mrs. William to Hercules but tears filled in Hercules's eyes and he pulled the pink shoes out of his pocket and kissed those shoes.  "I want to like her, I want to love her, I want to give try to new life with her but I am still stuck in my past... I can't stop hating you. I can't forget what you had done to all of us, because of your f*****g love......" Said Hercules.  Jerry and Mr. William's minds completely stopped working when they saw pink shoes in Hercules's hand. They both look at each other but before they opened their mouths.  Alesso, Denver, Neha, Alexander, and his wife stepped into the mansion...  "Hercules....." Yelled Denver's mom and amble towards Hercules. Hercules looks at his family then his gaze falls on Neha who is holding her stomach and looking at Hercules with tear-filled red eyes. Hercules instantly removed his gaze and look at pink shoes. Hercules's heart clenched in pain and Neha also start sobbing when she saw the pink shoe of her unborn baby girl in Hercules's hand.  Neha twirl and put her palm on her mouth, she tried hard to control her emotions but it was next to impossible for her.  "Let's go home, Hercules...." Said Denver's mom to Hercules in a motherly tone and pulled him away from Mrs. William. "You said you'll accept me if I end my hate game with Mrs. William. Is that offer still on... " asked Hercules but Neha didn't say anything to Hercules.  Hercules tries to get up but his legs are wobbling too badly because Hercules isn't a heavy drinker so Denver and Alesso helped him to get up. Hercules slowly strode towards Neha and twirl her to look into her eyes.  Neha didn't look into Hercules's eyes so he put his finger under her chin and raised her head so he can look into her red eyes. Neha instantly closed her eyes and covered her mouth with both palms. The image of Hercules holding her hand and forcing her to drink the milk appeared in her mind.  She started sobbing so badly once again and try to push Hercules away from her but he clutched her tightly in his arms and let her cry on his chest.  "Is she carrying your child....?" Asked Jerry and by looking at his face anyone can say that Jerry isn't happy.  His face is screaming how shocked and angry he is to see Neha's and Hercules proximity with each other... "I am ready to leave my past right here if you are ready to hold my hand and accept me, " whispered Hercules in Neha's ear but she shook her head.  "I can't, I can't accept you...." Said Neha in a painful tone. 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD