episode two

1115 Words
George's pov Okay, so let's start with the introduction, so my name is George dogan, I am 24 years old and I live with both my parents and my little brother, many girls says that am too fat so I don't actually have a girlfriend, my one and only friend is Mike but my parents won't allow me see him so I do sneak to his house in other for us to go to school together with our legs which serves as an excerise to me. “ Why would Mr Stark say that we should meet him by closing hours? I asked in curiosity, “are you so dumb that you can't even think? A guy named Lucas said to me, “ Mr man he wasn't talking to you” mike said to him and he was so annoyed but he could not do anything because mike was a huge guy and no one could dare talk to him anyhow, now we are in Mr Stark's office, “ you guys should all check for your name on the answer sheet and take your paper” he paused, “ those that I wrote see me on their sheet should wait behind” he said and we all checked our sheets and my new was among the people he said should wait behind so let's see what he wants to talk about, “ so the reason why I called you guys was because I saw that you guys are not actually so good in this history science without which you cannot pass out from this college so I have decided to help you guys to make sure you pass if you are also going to help me” Mr Stark said, at first I was happy when he started with his speech but at a point I knew it was not going to come without a cost, “ so how much do you need?cause I need to pass this course” that was the new girl, she didn't even think twice before answering the man, “ if I needed money I would have ask the principal and not you” he replied to her rudeness, “ so what do want? Mike asked, “ you see the thing is that I do work as an undercover agent for ASSITand we need some young people who will be working for us cause we are not getting younger and we need young people for these jobs” at first I wanted to believe him but, “ wait, how do you expect us to believe you just like that, you have not used up to a week in this place and you want us to just believe you and accept what you said without even thinking twice? Stephanie asked a very good question, “ I knew that you guys won't believe me or any word I say but just to clear up your conscience, you guys should meet me around seven on clock at the park if you are ready “ he replied, “ and if you are still doubting up till then, you are free to call the cops or whoever you want to call” he said “You are all free to go” and we all left. Mike's POV (6:30) This man might actually be a kidnapper who just want to collect some ransom from our parents but wait a minute, he might actually be saying the truth cause with the look on his eyes he looks suspicious, “ Mike won't you come Downs to come eat your dinner that Mrs Sofia had prepared for us? My dad asked as he moved towards my room, “ dad am begging to suspect you two” I told my dad, “ what do you mean? He asked, “ the way I see you two doing together each time she comes around” I told him, not that I don't want him to get himself a new woman but I don't just want him to hide things from me and I actually liked Mrs Sofia and thank God, she is also a widow likey dad. “ Mikeme and that woman over there are not having any affair with each other moreover you know that we are childhood friends “ dad said as he was about to leave, “but dad” “ enough of all these” I was about to tell him that I didn't say he was having an affair when he cut me off, “ come down stairs to have your dinner whenever you are ready” he told me then he left, immediately I took my phone and my bag and begin to head downstairs, “ won't you join us? Mrs Sofia asked, “ I guess he's not hungry, just let him be, whenever he is hungry he will eat” my dad answered her, “ so where are you now heading to? “To the park” I answered her and shut the door “ hey Mike I was just thinking of coming in so we could go to the park together but it's fine, but do you actually believe what the man said? George asked me but I didn't answer him cause I wasn't interested in whatever he was talking about, “ Mike are you listening to what am saying? He asked, “ let's just go” I told him and we left. AT THE PARK Jayden pov “ So you guys decided to show up after a little conviction, I thought it would be hard to convince you guys but here you are” Mr Stark said as he was coming out from his Lambo, “ so what was it you said you want to show us? Stephanie asked, “ well I see that you guys are really curious about this, if that's the case then you all should enter the car and let's get moving” he said and we all entered the car I knew that if he was to be a kidnapper then we are all done for immediately we heard a siren coming towards our direction, “ so one of you later called the cops” he said while facing us, “ it was by mistake, but I thought you said we could call the cops? Stacy asked,” I mean after we already got to the place we are going to, so now we are going to be tracked by the cops but let's just go” he started the engine and drove off, it took about 40 minutes before we got to the place, it was an abandoned underground railroad so the police could not follow us.

Great novels start here

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD