1472 Words
“And you’re a robot. You only do things that others tell you are alright. You are always a follower and never do what you want in life. You refuse to change your mind because you fear what your programmers will think. You continue to call me a madman, but at least I live my life how I want to, and I don’t care what others think about it.” “At least I don’t go around stalking young girls, hurting their friends and family, and making their lives a living hell.” He smiled at me. “You seem to be mistaken, Ivy. I don’t do those things. You might think this is normal for me, but it’s not. It’s only you. I have never done anything like this before. I just want you, but you must always make things difficult.” “I make things difficult,” I repeat his words. “You have to be f*****g kidding me. What did you expect to happen when you appear as a stalker?” I tried to fight against the tears that were about to fall from my eyes, but I couldn’t hold them back. He looked away from me with his head down. “I’m sorry, Baby. Please stop crying,” he said, looking back up at me. I shake my head, “No, you’re right, I’m a robot.” That’s why I wouldn’t accept him or accept Dean. It was because I was a robot. I laid back down in my bed and turned away from him. Tears were flowing down my cheeks. He laid down next to me and pulled me to his chest. He snuggled his face into my neck and just held me as I cried. “You can’t stay here. If Dean finds you in here, he will kill you,” I said, nudging him. He let out a deep sigh. “I’m not sleeping; I’m just resting my eyes. I will be gone before Dean wakes up.” He kissed my neck, and I was shocked as a shiver ran down my spine. I turned towards him and poked his forehead. “You may have been right when you called me a robot, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to change the fact that I am. This will not work,” I said. I felt like I had already had this conversation today. I didn’t feel like having it again. “If you would just try. I know you very well. When you do want something bad enough, you don’t care about anything else and take what you want. The only thing stopping this is you. You shouldn’t care what others think.” “Well, unfortunately, I do.” He smiled, “Yes, it is unfortunate. Maybe you should try and forget about everyone else. Well, not me, but the others for sure,” he replied, flashing me his best smile. “You’re crazy,” I mumbled. “I guess we’ll see.” Before I could respond, he pushed his lips to mine. I quickly pulled away and stared daggers at him. “Stop thinking about it so much,” he whispered, resting his lips on mine. He pushed me back on the bed and hovered over me. He nibbled at my bottom lip, trying to get me to open my mouth, but I shook my head. He pulled back, “Let go,” he said, touching my cheek. He stroked my jawbone with his thumb and then moved it to my chin. He pushed down on my chin, and my mouth opened. As soon as I gave in, his lips met mine, and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I tried to do as he asked and let go. I kissed him back. I felt my whole body shutter. I was shocked at how amazing it felt to kiss him. After the conversation I just had with Dean, I couldn’t believe I was doing this. But something was telling me that it was okay, that I should just listen to him, that I should see what happened. But I did the opposite. I started to panic. I pushed him back, and he looked lovingly into my eyes. I couldn’t bring myself to go any further. Everything felt right, but everything felt wrong at the same time. It was worrying. He didn’t seem mad or upset, so I pushed him away. He was smiling, “Almost there,” he said, putting his forehead to mine. “What do you mean, almost there?” He smiled, “Nothing.” He moved away from me, stood up, and went to the window. “Where are you going?” I wasn’t sure why I was asking the question, but I wanted to ask it. “I’m leaving here before Dean wakes up, like you said. Unless you want me to stay with you a little longer.” I didn’t know what to say. I wanted him to stay longer. He stood by the window, waiting for my answer. I opened my mouth, but I couldn’t form words. All I could do was sit there and stare at him. “What do you want from me, Baby? Do you want me to stay?” I looked down but nodded my head. I didn’t know what I was thinking. I was indeed growing feelings for my stalker, and I wanted him to be close to me. He came back over by the bed and laid down next to me. I looked at him for a second and then rolled over. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. He once again laid his head on my neck and breathed in deeply. “I love you so f*****g much, Baby,” he whispered in my ear. “Get some sleep now.” I nodded my head. “This feels familiar,” I mumbled. I felt his smile on my neck. “Yeah?” “Yeah. I don’t know why, though.” “Get to sleep, Baby. I can’t stay all night. I wish I could, but as you said, Dean will kill me.” I turned around to look at him. I couldn’t see anything but his eyes and lips through the ski mask, but both looked good. I don’t know what had come over me, but I smashed my lips into his. I wasn’t worried about him not accepting me. I knew he wanted me. It was a nice feeling as I slipped my tongue between his lips- swirling it around with his. He was such a passionate kisser. His hands started to wander over my body. He reached around a grabbed my ass, pulling me closer to him. His hands then made their way up my shirt to cup my breast. I let him slip my shirt over my head. I was ready for bed, so I wasn’t wearing a bra. I was completely topless and pressed against his chest. I found it unfair that I was the only one, so I tried removing his hoodie, but he quickly stopped me. He looked at me lovingly. He was breathing heavily. “I’m sorry, Baby,” he said. “Taking off my hoodie could reveal who I am, and I am not ready yet. I am happy about what happened, but don’t trust it.” I pulled back. I didn’t want this to go too far anyway. I confused myself. “I’m sorry,” I said, not sure why I was saying sorry. Clearly, he didn’t mind it at all. “Well, that caused some issues for me,” he said, sounding frustrated. I giggled at him and got off him. I wasn’t entirely sure how I ended up lying on top of him, but he moved me there so gently that I didn’t even notice. He hit the bed a few times, wiggling left and right, throwing his fit in the air, causing me to laugh at his tantrum. When he noticed I was watching him, he stopped and smiled at me. “You just kissed me on your own,” he said, smiling. “You have no idea how happy that makes me. Heck, you did more than just kiss me. I wish we didn’t have to stop.” I wasn’t sure what to say to him. I wasn’t even sure what came over me. My shock must have been apparent because he started laughing at me. I quickly rolled over and tried my best to fall asleep. He didn’t seem to mind; he wrapped his arms back around me and placed his head back on my neck, giving it another soft kiss as he did so. I could feel his smile lingering on his face until I managed to fall asleep...in his arms.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD