Experimental-5

1965 Words
Her proposal took Derke off guard. “What?” “Want to have s*x?” she repeated. “Um…I’ve never had a girl just ask me that straight out.” “Well? Do you?” He nervously fixed his gaze at her and stopped walking through the hallway. There were flecks of gold in his green eyes and Nadia couldn’t remember if they were there before he had changed into a cat in front of her. There was a definite angularity to his eyes, but that could easily be explained away by some Asian heritage in his blood. Or maybe not. “Yes,” he admitted softly. “Let’s do it then,” she said as she grabbed his hand. She wanted to lead him to his room, but she didn’t know where that was which forced her to wait for him. “He’ll find out.” Nadia shook her head. “No. He won’t. Let’s go.” She pulled him along as if she knew exactly where she was going. She didn’t, but she knew that a good look at her ass covered by tights and nothing else, would be encouragement enough for him. Derke screwed his courage on and took the lead. She pretended not to notice his trembling fingers as he tried to slot the key into the lock of his room’s door. Her eyes swept across the room when she walked in. He had a double; it wasn’t any messier than most college dorm rooms. “Is your roommate going to be home soon?” she asked. “I don’t know.” “Is that why you’re nervous?” she asked pressing up close to him, letting him feel the heat of her body. He shook his head. “No. I’m not nervous.” “Liar.” Nadia leaned in and kissed him. Never before had she kissed a boy who was just about her exact height. It was odd but pleasant. A moment later they were stripping each other’s clothes off. Nadia had a plan the moment she started looking for Derke and it didn’t involve wearing undergarments. Having some sense of modesty on campus she did wear a thin camisole under her shirt, but no bra. Underwear was completely unnecessary as Derke discovered when he pulled down her tights to reveal her lightly furred p***y. “Wow,” he breathed as he knelt in front of her. She pulled his face to her groin, letting him take in her scent. The air was absent of any true pheromones—at least any Nadia could detect, but she knew most men were easily entranced by a ripe p***y. They fell on the bed together when she was naked and he was down to his underwear. Nadia made sure she wound up on top and pushed her hand down to his groin. He was already hard, which wasn’t a surprise. Other than the expected pubic hair, he was completely normal. Derke didn’t resist when she removed his last remaining garment and then kissed his thigh. “Fancy a blowjob?” “Sure.” His brain was already soaked in s*x hormones so it was easy to shift his mind to lust and have him not worry about anything in the outside world. Nadia didn’t mind giving blowjobs, but she had an ulterior motive in Derke’s case. She kissed the side of his perfectly plain—and hard—c**k. He moaned a bit as she took her time kissing and licking her way up and down and around the firm shaft of flesh. Other than being a shade darker and a hair bigger than what she considered average in her experience, his c**k was totally ordinary—there was no evidence that he had any cat-like attributes at all now. “Quit teasing,” he told her. “Just doing what I’m best at.” With those words she popped the end of this c**k into her mouth and sucked. To her relief it was a completely ordinary c**k in her mouth. No barbs, no spikes, nothing unusual. Derke groaned in satisfaction and settled down to enjoy this treat that had unexpectedly fallen into his lap, literally. The blowjob, Nadia knew, was largely superfluous. He was already hard and she had no intention of letting him c*m in her mouth. It was merely part of a mummer’s show for Derke’s benefit—and hers. For whatever reason, a firm c**k in her mouth got Nadia wet. After only a few short minutes of cocksucking, Nadia changed tactics and abruptly straddled Derke’s thighs, her own legs open wide, aiming his c**k at her p***y with one hand while steadying herself by holding onto his shoulder with the other hand. “What happened to my blowjob?” he asked, a bit disappointed she had stopped so soon. “f*****g is better,” Nadia declared as she lowered her body onto his c**k. After a second he had to agree. They said nothing for a minute while Nadia pumped her hips up and down; Derke rested his hands on her thighs, admiring the way her breasts oscillated up and down. “It’s almost like we’re f*****g for the first time,” she told him, staring down into his green eyes. “Huh?” “When you f****d me before, you were a cat. Now we’re just two ordinary humans. Your c**k is different.” She ground her hips down on hip, pressing her clit against his pubic bone. She moaned in delight. “I’m not a cat,” Derke insisted. “That’s what Pitor made me into.” “Getting f****d by a cat was hot,” she exclaimed. Her eyes were closed now and she leaned back, displaying her body to him. “Can you make the change by yourself?” she asked him. “No.” “That’s too bad. I want to f**k you as a cat again.” She couldn’t believe what she was saying, yet it was the truth. Getting f****d by something that was more than human was more exciting than she wanted to consider. “You do?” Apparently this was something new to Derke. It made her wonder if the professor just used him to f**k a girl once and was done with the both of them afterwards. “Of course I do.” She paused in her motions. “This is just an experiment.” She gestured to his nude, human body. “I wanted to see what you were like in bed as a normal human.” “And?” he asked, grabbing her hips and started to thrust upward into her. “It’s good. But it’s not as good as when you were a cat.” “I’m not a f*****g cat!” he insisted and f****d her harder. That was the reaction she was looking for. “Then you’d better enjoy f*****g me now because the next time we do it you’re going to be a cat. I get what I want.” Derke exploded inside of her. She could feel his hot c*m splashing around inside her p***y and that made her c*m. She didn’t scream; she kept at least some of her wits about her as they both rode their orgasms to their natural conclusions. Nadia collapsed on top of Derke and wiggled her ass a bit to force his c**k out of her. Once he slipped free she could feel his c*m draining from between her lips. She didn’t mind getting it all over his sheets; that would be his problem. “Next time you’re going to take me from behind and f**k me like a proper cat lover,” she informed him. It wasn’t a request; it was a demand. “You expect a lot,” he complained as she rolled off his body. The complaint was weak. He already knew he’d do whatever she demanded. He was that sort of submissive, easily giving in to whoever showed a dominant personality, especially when it came to s*x. “That I do,” she agreed. “Have you f****d Professor Pitor?” she asked abruptly. Derke froze. “Why would you ask that?” She half shrugged. “He f****d me. I’d like to f**k him again, but he seems more interested in boys. I know he messes around with Chad. It doesn’t bother me. And because of what he’s done with me and Chad, I figured he must have had you once, at the very least. He seems to be that sort of man.” She paused and Derke said nothing. “Well?” she prompted him. Only by looking away was he able to answer. “A few times. He’s the only man I’ve ever had s*x with. I’m not really attracted to men,” he hastened to add, “but I feel that I can’t say no.” “Right!” Nadia quickly agreed. “I feel the same way. I mean, I didn’t mind him f*****g me, but he’s not my type. Too old, too demanding. But he only f****d me once. How many times with you?” “Um…probably five, I think. But only because he asked. Like I said, I don’t normally do that.” She was amused at how he was trying to show he wasn’t gay or bisexual. Frankly Nadia didn’t care but she wasn’t going to let him squirm out from under his discomfort. She hauled herself off the bed and looked around for her clothes. “I need to go meet with Prof. Pitor,” She told him as she spotted her camisole and pulled it on over her head. “Don’t,” Derke warned her. “Don’t tell us about him.” She gave him a gentle smile. “I might be a slut, but I’m not stupid. I know when to stay silent.” “He’s using you,” Derke warned her. “He just likes to see how women react when they get f****d by…us. People like me.” “People like you,” she repeated as she continued dressing. “What are people like you? Were you born this way or did Pitor do it to you?” “What do you think,” he shot back at her. “It’s like I’m his slave and he knows it. I’m not a student to him, I’m an experiment. Worse, I’m just a lab rat, part of the experiment.” She grinned at him, not at all put off by his distress. “I like experimental s*x. I started when I was way too young, but I think I know what I’m doing now.” “No, no you don’t!” Nadia stepped into her shoes and leaned down to kiss Derke where he was sitting on the bed. “I appreciate your concern, but I know how to take care of myself. I have plans for my future and if I need to help out Prof. Pitor to reach those goals, then so be it.” Derke made one last attempt, even though he knew it was futile. He shook his head and covered his eyes. “This program, get out of it. Get out of it now. Drop out of this college and go somewhere else. Anywhere else.” He half-scoffed, half-laughed, but at himself. “Save yourself because it’s far too late for me. It hasn’t changed you. Not yet, but it’s almost too late.” She rolled her eyes and shook her head at him. “After working so hard to get into a decent college? Are you crazy? Well, obviously, yes, yes you are. I’m not dropping out of here to go home and non-matriculate at McCollege. I’m staying right where I am. And if that means I have to f**k a few freaks, I don’t mind at all.” She smiled, it was a smile of triumph, but she didn’t know that triumph was a Pyrrhic victory. “I rather enjoyed it if you want to know the truth.” Nadia walked out of Derke’s room with great confidence. She wasn’t scared. She was looking forward to the future and everything that lay between her legs. Chapter Five “You’ll need a few doses of this,” Prof. Pitor told her. They were in the basement lab and he had carefully poured her a clear liquid into a beaker measuring out exactly 500 milliliters. “How many doses, exactly?” Nadia asked as she carefully sniffed at the fluid. She couldn’t detect any odor at all. It obviously wasn’t alcohol and Pitor didn’t need any chemical assistance in order to persuade Nadia to have s*x with him or someone else. All he had to do was ask. Pitor answered her, “About a dozen. You’ll drink them twice a day for the next week. Down the hatch, as the kids say. Or used to say. I can’t keep up with youth slang nowadays.”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD