1318 Words
He stood up, walked over to his car, and got into it. I did the same and followed him back to my father’s place. When we got there, I parked my car and went inside. My father sat in the living room with a woman on his lap. He looked over at me as I took a seat in the chair. It was late, and everyone else was in bed. “Ivy, I didn’t expect you here,” Dad said, moving the woman off his lap. I raised my eyebrows. I wasn’t supposed to see this, apparently. “I need a place to stay for a while.” “What about Dean’s?” “I needed to get away from him for a while. He was being overbearing.” I thought about telling my father about Dean, but I knew what would happen. Dean would be shot and most likely killed. Zac and Colin were one thing, but my dad was another. The same could be said for James and Ryan. They would also kill him, probably in the worst way possible. “You can stay in any of the open rooms, Ivy.” I nodded and then walked to the elevators. I rode them to the top floor, and for some reason, Colin followed. I guess he was also sleeping on the top floor. But when I went into a room, he followed me in. Maybe he wanted to talk more. I turned on the light and then took a seat on the bed. “Ivy, now that Dean is gone, can I show you something?” “Yeah, what do you need to show me?” Without warning, Colin kissed my lips passionately. I was initially in shock, but then I felt love and desire. What was going on with me? I kissed him back. I knew I loved Colin, but I thought I loved Dean more. Colin’s kisses were wonderful. I loved the feel of his tongue ring in my mouth, and I loved to play with it with my tongue. He then pulled back and looked at me lovingly with a smile. “Why did you do that?” I asked, still shocked. “To show you that you’re only with him because you don’t want him to get hurt or arrested. I’m not saying that you don’t love him because I know you do, but I think you hate him for everything he’s done and are covering it up.” “Why would I cover it up?” “I just told you. Because you don’t want anything to happen to Dean.” I thought about it. Colin may have been right. How was I supposed to tell, though? I didn’t want anything bad to happen to Dean because I loved him, but was my love for him clouding my judgment? While I was thinking, Colin left the room. He came back a few minutes later with something to eat. “Thank you,” I said as he handed me a plate of food. “Ivy, I’m going to be a little selfish for a moment,” Colin said, grabbing my hand. I nodded, not so sure what he was going to do. “Ivy, I love you and want to be with you. What Dean has done to you, your friends, and your family is irredeemable. There is no coming back from what he’s done. Do you really want to be with someone your family will hate? Someone that you must lie about. You should be with someone better.” “Someone like you,” I replied with a smile. “Yes,” he said. He moved his mouth to mine and kissed me again. Everything he was saying was right. I just didn’t know how I felt about it. I didn’t want to have to keep my boyfriend a secret. I kissed Colin back with even more wanting. I had loved Colin for many years, and those feelings were all starting to come back in my nether regions. Colin’s hands were moving over my body gently. He was everything Dean wasn’t. He was softly caressing my face while holding my head still, not that I was trying to pull away. Colin wrapped his arm around me and pulled me onto his lap. I was straddling him while his hands went to fondling my ass and breasts. My hips moved on their own, and I was able to feel his hardened length running against my thigh through our jeans. Knowing he wanted me as much as I wanted him at that moment was a nice feeling. Everything Colin and I had been through came to my mind, and I couldn’t help myself. Dean was just going to have to understand. Colin’s hands found the bottom of my shirt, and he broke our kiss long enough to slip it over my head. He ran his fingers through my hair and moved his kisses to my neck. He was leaving soft kisses over my sensitive skin as he removed my bra. I felt his kisses move down my neck and over my collarbone. He moved his mouth over my erect n****e and started swirling his tongue around it. He was sucking on it gently while massaging my other breast. My head rolled back, and he took the opportunity to move back to kiss my neck. The more erotic my breathing became, the more aggressive his kisses were. I felt the familiar wetness between my thighs, and I pulled his shirt over his head. I wanted him badly. Colin moved his lips back to my mouth and started unbuttoning my jeans. I stood from his lap, and he pulled my jeans down and laid me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and ran his hand gently down my stomach until he reached the top of my panties and slid his hand inside. He started making small circles around my sensitive nub, and a moan left my mouth. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss as he shoved a finger into my opening. I couldn’t help it as another soft moan left my mouth. His touch felt amazing. I ran my hands over his hard chest, and he growled into my mouth. I was able to feel how nervous he was. The last time we got this far, my stalker called and interrupted us. I was so ready for him, and nothing would get me to stop now. I moved my hands down his chest and started to take off his jeans. He helped me strip him of his jeans and underwear. While we were in the process of removing his clothes, he ripped off my panties. He looked at me once more, but there was no hesitation on my part. I wanted him. He started kissing his way down my stomach and in between my thighs. His tongue started to assault my hot core while I moaned loudly. I reached between my legs and ran my fingers through his hair for encouragement as I moaned loudly. His tongue piercing only made it feel better as he licked, sucked, and nibbled on my sensitive nub. Colin shoved two of his fingers into me, and my hips started moving on their own. He pumped them in and out of me at a steady pace, and I almost reached my release with him just using his fingers, but I wanted more. I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted Colin inside me. I pulled him up to eye level, and he had a huge smile on his face. I licked his lips, tasting myself. He seemed to like that, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, letting me taste myself even more. “If you’re going to have any regrets about this later, now is the time to stop,” he whispered.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD