56. Really Awake

1468 Words
My eyes spring open. I jump off the table. I find Kane with my eyes and stare at him. "Sleeping potion. 1 hour, if that. Ylle brought the antidote." Ylle smiles. "You might be really awake for a day or 2. But you'll even out eventually." I give my boys each a hug in record time. "I love you boys so much. THORA. LET'S TAKE ALL THE WINE HOME. Kane, how long did you say? I NEED TO DESIGN SHOES FOR THE SERVANTS. I NEED PAPER TRE. Dipak did you get my little room done? I really need to work on the titles. Are the vaults done? Can we go home? Can we go on the ship now?" Tre rubs his eyes. "Can we give her the sleepy time medicine from Dr. Cruor." "Yea. You probably should." "THORA LET'S STEAL THEIR CHICKENS." "WHY DO WE WANT CHICKENS?" "YOU LIKE EGGS." "OK. LET'S JUST FIND THE KITCHEN AND STEAL THE EGGS." "GOOD PLAN." "If that doesn't work. Knock her out for a couple of days." "We're leaving tomorrow evening." "She should at least improve by then. Maybe take the sleep medicine with you." Tye sits up. "Don't forget to get enough, so we can take her off slow. Last time she was hell to sleep with those first couple nights." "Yea, I remember that. She could not sleep." Dipak gives me a hug with tears in his eyes. "I love you sweetheart." "I love you too, Dipak. Did you build my table room yet?" "I will put in the order in the morning." "Let's go home for tonight." "We have to swing by the castle. But home is fine if that's what you want." Dipak kisses my head. "We're leaving now. I'll get medicine from the doctor. Then I'm going to the house to sleep with her." Frode and Dracul stand up. "Yea we're done here." Omar makes a door and to the medical area. "HI DR. CRUOR. HOW'S YOUR NIGHT GOING?" "I see. Yes, she can have it. You said 3 days?" "Yes." "Then you will also need 2 half dose days after that. That will pull her off the drugs easier. And I say half dose. But on that 2nd night, try maybe a quarter of a dose. If that doesn't work, do the full half dose." Dipak nods. "Yea, I see what you're saying. We won't give her more than she needs on any of the days." "Tonight is a full dose night though." "I'm tired. I think. No. I'm not. I'm awake. Thought I was sleepy for a second. I'm good now. I think I took a nap." "I'll either see you at the morning meeting or after that. I'm not leaving her over there alone if she's sleeping." Tre kisses my head. "I'll come over in the morning and see what's going on." Me and Dipak get to the house and I hug him. "I love my house." "I'm glad you like it baby." "I love you too." "I love you sweetheart." "You take this pirate stuff off, and I'll make your tea." I strip to my underwear in 2 seconds. "I'll be right back sweetheart." He comes back after a minute. I take the cup and chug the whole thing at once. Then I hand it back to him. "That's going to kick in fast." He's sound asleep under me, and it seems to be nearly lunch. I slide off him and he stays asleep. Tre and Tye show up after I get ready. "Good morning." "Good morning baby. Dipak awake yet?" "No, I was going to wake him up." Tre picks up my pirate stuff and the boots. "Why is this out here?" "He told me to get ready for bed and he would make my tea. So I did." Tye hugs me. "You're still talking fast but not as bad. Do you feel a little better?" "Yes." I run for Dipak. I snuggle into his side. "Morning sweetheart." "Actually it's lunch and I already took a bath and did my hair. The boys are here." He opens his eyes. "In the sitting room." "I'll be out in a second." I snuggle into him. "You're so warm." I get my bear and go back to the sitting room. I stand there and stare at the boys while I hug my bear. After a minute, Dipak comes out. "You look better." "She finally stopped moving. For 6 hours. Until 5 this morning she moved so much. No way anyone could sleep with her. After that, she calmed down and slept." "She's going a lot slower today." I start sobbing and hug bear. "What baby?" Tre wraps his arms around me. "That mean man stabbed me." "I know baby. That scared us all." He picks me up and I wrap around him. "Will he come back?" "No, he met Dipak and Kane. He's not coming back from anywhere. He's very very dead." "Dead dead dead. We've moved to 3 dead's now sweetheart. He's not coming back." I snuggle bear. "You want to work on moving some of your queen dresses out here baby? We got that closet room done." "Are you throwing the princess dresses away?" "They were talking about selling them. We can go through some queen dresses for a few hours. Dipak can do the afternoon meeting. It'll give us something to do. If they want to throw the princess dresses away later, they can. We can at least get a start on clearing that 2nd bedroom of hers out." I snuggle into Tre's chest. Dipak twirls my hair. "That'll give her something to do. I'm going to take a bath, then I'll eat in the morning room. You want to eat lunch with me?" I hold my arms out to him. He takes me from Tre and I wrap around him. "You going to bring your bear?" I snuggle bear. "Mine." Tye smiles at me. "She's processing getting stabbed and poisoned." "Yea, she's young. Come here little one. Let Dipak take a bath and then we can eat." Tre takes me back. "I wanted to hold her." "We're getting hungry, Dipak. Go take a damn bath." "I'll take a bath and meet you in the morning room." Tre carries me and Tye follows us to the morning room. They sit side by side at the table. Tre holds me and I watch Tye. "Can I see your bear?" I hold it tighter. "MINE." "It looks like it's losing an eye. Maybe I can fix it." I hand Tye bear. "It must have been a shadow. It's fine." He pretends like he's going to give it back and then moves it. I reach further for it. "It wants to kiss you." He puts bears nose on my cheek and makes a kissy noise. I laugh and cuddle Tre. He does it a few more times, then gives me bear. Tre holds me tighter. "You ok with Marcus coming with us this time? Thora doesn't want to go. She wants to spend time with Ana. Marcus seems like he needs a couple of days off." "He needs pirate clothes." "We have plenty. We still have so many that are brand new. He can pick a hat and everything." The boys talk about the boat and treasure. Where we're going. I tune it out and drop my bear. Tre picks it up and has bear kiss my face a bunch. I laugh and take it. Then they go back to talking. I drop the bear again. I do this another 6 times. "I'm not going to pick it up again. Here you go." I hold it for 2 seconds and drop it. Tye gets it for me. I hug my bear and smile. "My turn to hold her." Dipak takes me right off Tre's lap and holds me. Tre orders lunch. I drop bear. "Oh no, you dropped it." Dipak gives it back and I snuggle it. And I snuggle into his chest. He likes that too. He talks to them about Marcus and the pirate stuff. He hands me the bear for the ninth time and tickles my sides. "Wow, someone needs all the attention." "You going to sit in your own chair and eat sweetheart?" I shake my head. Tre smirks. "You wanted to hold her." "I'll feed you and take some food with me." I snuggle into him. He feeds me a couple bites of fish. Then I get up and move to my own spot to eat. "I like feeding you, sweetheart. Come back here." Tre rolls his eyes. "Now you can see who really spoils her." Tye cracks up laughing. "No, it's still you." They laugh and eat lunch. They talk about the boat and Marcus going with us.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD