57. Stressed

1220 Words
Me and Tre work on my clothes for 6 hours. We even move jewelry to the vault. I hug him. "I need my compass necklace to go to the boat." "Where is it?" "On my bedroom table. I keep it with my important stuff." He knows what's on that table. It's all the gifts he's given me. Dipak yells. "WHERE YOU AT?" "BACK HERE." Tye yells. "YOU'RE NOT NAKED ARE YOU?" I pop out in the hallway. "I'm good. Tre's naked though." They stop and stare at me. Tre comes out of the 2nd bedroom. "You both are frozen in place. I'm not naked. You can move again. Come see everything we got done." "Where the hell is everything?" "I can see the walls and everything." I hug my bear. "I didn't even know this room had a closet." "Apparently no one did. It was empty. Extra dresses are in the house closet. She can move them around as she wants. The jewelry she needs 1 of us to get more or switch some." Dipak winks. "We'll get the jewelry vault moved up a floor or 2. Maybe we can even put it on the 3rd floor of the new advisor area. We can conceal it with a painting or something. We'll find somewhere that no one goes. That way you can go on your own." I smile and hug my bear. Tye smiles. "You keeping this furniture? You said you wanted 2 rocking chairs. Now you have 2 rocking chairs, 2 couches, 8 chairs. What happened there?" "I liked it, but I don't want it. It's so fancy. Maybe we can put it in a sitting room. Have to nearly climb over it to get in or out." Dipak smirks. "It is a lot. You went from no furniture to twice as much as you had before. The yellow sitting room furniture needs replaced. You want to put it in there?" "It's not yellow." "This is really formal. Maybe we can make it the former yellow. Now formal sitting room. We can still call it the yellow sitting room." Tre's eyebrows pop up. "I like the idea of making a formal one." I smile. "We can't change the name. It's the yellow sitting room." Tye nods. "We should move them around and not change the names. We can switch the green and red too. I bet it would mess people up. Yellow room is formal, red room is green, green room is red, make the blue room yellow." "Then we put teleporting doors everywhere. It would be hilarious." "You are all being summoned to dinner." Dipak sits by me at dinner. "How are you feeling now, my child?" "I feel good momma." Omar nods. "Still talking a bit fast. But you seem to have slowed down a lot." Dipak pulls my chair up to his. "Yea she is doing a lot better now." He puts his arm on the back of my chair and I lean into him. All of a sudden Frode looks around. "If you want the Vip seating done by the opening day, you have to sign before you leave." He jumps up. "I'll be right back." "It can wait until after dinner. I'll come up to your office and sign before we go." He sits back down. I go to the shoemakers' office while the boys deal with last-minute stuff. "I'm surprised you're here." "I'm surprised you're here, ma'am. What can I do for you?" "I need 150 pairs of high heels made. I'm training the servants and certain staff how to wear them. They can be basic. No sparkles or anything like that. Color does not matter. They are only for training. The heels should be 4 inches." "I will do them in basic sizes. If anyone needs an odd size, they would have to come and be fitted." "Fair enough. How long will they take?" "2 or 3 days should do it. I have a lot of old fabrics here I can use. They will get a matching pair of heels. But all 150 pairs will not be the same color or anything." "That'll be perfect. And I'm going on a trip. I should be back in 4 days. You can have them delivered to my apartment when they are ready. Put do not open and your sign on the box. No one will mess with them." "No problem. I'll have them there when you get back." My boys, Kane, Mary, and Marcus are sitting at the conference table. "Where were you baby?" "Shoe maker. I'm having training heels made for the event servants." Dipak stands up. "Alright, let's go to the ship. I miss being on the water." Kane looks at him. "You got the map?" "Yes, I got the map." "Sunglasses?" "They are already on the boat baby." Mary sits up. "Bite cream?" Tye and Kane leave. Marcus chuckles. "Map, sunglasses, and bite cream are the items not to forget." We all start laughing. I look around. "Should bring something to swim in, so you're not roaming around in your underwear again." Dipak winks at me. "Thora won't be on the boat. We can run around naked." Mary twirls the sword. "Yea, you'll do that until a fish thinks your d**k is bait." "I'll go get something to swim in." Dipak runs out. "Me too." Tre runs out. "TELL TYE AND KANE." "Do we have soap?" She nods. "Unicorn stuff to swim in?" She nods again. "I don't think we need anything else." "We should be fine." I smile at Marcus. "You like sailing?" "Never tried it before. They said I was stressed and coming too." "Are you stressed?" "I am now that I'm going on a boat." "It's not so bad. It takes a minute to get used to the waves. They are nonstop making the ground move. But once you get use to that, it's easy." Mary smirks. "If you fall off the boat, turn to a dragon before you hit the water and fly back up." "Tre flew off last time. He turned to a dragon and came back. Then he landed and pretended it never happened. The boys were dying. They were laughing so hard." "What happens if I forget and hit the water?" "One of us can turn into a dragon and pull you out. Put your arm up, so we can grab it." The boys come in carrying shorts. Kane hands Marcus a pair. "They're new. We didn't know if you had any." I tilt my head. "Are you going to carry them with your dragon feet?" Dipak hangs them on his belt, then changes into a dragon. They disappear. "Ah sneaky. I'll have to get myself some belts. Can you put my bear in there?" He hooks bear to his belt, and we take off. Dipak gives me my tea. "I'll lay with you until you fall asleep. But then I have to get up there and take off, sweetheart. And I did a 3 quarter dose. You really don't seem to bad. I got the rest if you need it." I snuggle up with him and steal a kiss. "I love you so much sweetheart." I steal another kiss. "I love you too." He lays the bear between us and kisses my head.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD