26. Pay

1240 Words
The servants bring the 4 of us lunch. "I want to redo the pay scale too." "I'M SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING PAID FOR THIS?" They bust out laughing. Tre rubs his eyes. "Woman, it's our money. What would be the purpose of paying you and then putting it back in the vault? "I wouldn't put it back in the vault Tre. I could buy my own clothes and drinks. I could play games and buy things without having to ask you guys for 3g every time I turn around." Dipak winks. "We can pay you. But when you have too much, we put it back in the vault. At least that way you can money for those things. I would like to increase the pay to 200g for the support rank. It's at 150 a week now. Not a big increase, but it's decent." Tre nods at him. "Yea, that'll help them out. I noticed a lot of stuff is going up in price lately." Tye smiles. "I would like that." "Wait. How does he get paid? Isn't it his money too?" Dipak laughs. "He joined before he was your mate. We don't have everything figured out yet. But yea Tye, let us know if you need money for something. Me and Tre usually argue for 3 days." "When she wants something big, we race to the vault." They laugh. "200g a week for support. We can do 250 for Sentry. 300 for officer. 350 for investigator. 400 for agent. 450 for intelligence. 500 for consul. And say... 600 for ambassador?" I nod. "I say go for it. They do so much for us." Tre nods. "Yea. That sounds fine." "Do we pay my daddy?" Dipak rubs his eyes. "No." "Well that's a hell of a raise for him then." We nod at Tye. Tre smirks. "He'll probably put it back in the vault and tell us to stop moving his money around." I sit back. "We should make an achievement for money. Come up with an idea that makes the castle so much money in a year, they could get a title." Tre nods. "I like that idea. Economist, financial advisor, financial planner, accountant, analyst, money mogul, tycoon." Tye rubs his eyes. "Wow you really liked that one." "You know we could make it have levels. 5k you get accountant, 10k financial advisor, 20k Economist, 30k analyst, 50k tycoon. 100k Money mogul. Say it has to be in one year." Tre looks around. "We should give them a raise for the money one too. An additional 5g a week for each level." "If someone got to tycoon it would be an extra 25g a week?" "Yea. Make it 50g for the money mogul one. And that stays forever, not for the year. Like the title." "If someone makes the castle 10k this year. They would get the financial advisor title and their pay would go up 10g per week. But if they don't make the castle anything next year, the pay and title will still stick with them?" "Yes. Make it permanent and more people will be trying to make us money. At 5g a week or 20g a month. That's only 240g a year. It's not extreme." Dipak nods. "That's probably a good idea. We're always the ones that come up with the ideas. It would be nice having other people think stuff up too." "Destroyer and shadow would be neat titles too." I smile at Tre. "Shadow could be like going on undercover missions." Dipak winks. "Like what Thora and Mary did." "Hell, what we all did at the Yanin castle. We kept coming up with reasons to go back over there. We were all like damn spies." Tye laughs. "I was trying to think up reasons to come back over here." Dipak nods. "You did show up a lot." "I kept having to tell them not to kill you sir." "Thank you for that babydoll." I move over and sit by him. Tre jumps up. "No not yet. We'll lose you both if you cuddle." He makes me move back. Dipak nods. "25 missions undercover for the shadow title. Kill a king for the destroyer title. And they have to be kings we're at war with or are attacking us. Not random kings." "We still need something for the custom patch." "What about complete 2 of the achievements to get it? It would be a pain, but people would work for it." Tye jumps up. "I like it. I need to take a piss before the afternoon meeting." Tre follows him out. "Me too." "I want everything to take effect now, but when do you want to tell Dracul and Frode they're ambassadors?" "I'll do it before we announce it to everyone." I move over and sit on his lap. He wraps me in his arms. "Do you like these changes?" "I do babygirl. We want happy people. That starts at the table and goes down to the villagers." I snuggle into him and my shoe falls off. "I wish your underwear did that too." I stand up and pretend like I'm going to take my underwear off. His eyes go pitch black. "GUARD shut the door. No one in." "Dipak, we only have 15 minutes. And you need to talk to the 2 ambassadors first." He reaches up my dress and pulls my underwear down. I shake my head. "15 minutes." He sits me on the conference table in front of him. "I only need 5 woman." He pushes my legs apart and eats my p***y. "Oh yes." He plays with my clit with his tongue. Then he slides his fingers in. "OH DIPAK YES." He stands up and drops his pants and underwear. He slides his d**k into me. He pulls my ass closer to the edge of the table and presses my legs apart. "Now f*****g take it." He f***s me hard and fast. "OH GOD." "Turn over. Show me that ass." He flips me, so I'm bent over the table. He slams into my p***y from this angle. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back, so I look at him. "You ever going to tease me with taking those panties off again?" "YES SIR." His eyes go darker. I can feel the pressure building. "DIPAK" He pulls my hair back again. "c*m all over my d**k baby." The pressure explodes that fast. "OH YES DIPAK" It shoots through me. "DIPAK" Wave after wave of pleasure while he f***s me. "DIPAK YES" He grabs my hips and pulls them towards him as he cums. "f**k yes sweetheart. Perfect little pussy." He puts his clothes back on. Then he helps me with my underwear. "You going to tease me with taking those off again?" "Every day, sir." He smiles. "I love you so much." "I love you too." "GUARD, open the room back up." He pulls me down on his lap. "Still have like 3 minutes left for cuddling babygirl." "Thank you for saving me 3 minutes. You know how I like to cuddle." "I was thinking of you sweetheart." He kisses my hand. "I'm sad I didn't have more time." "Me too. I haven't got f****d all over your office in a long time." "Maybe I'll kick everyone out of the meeting early and really take you today." He laughs. "Those eyes flashed dark sweetheart. I know you liked that idea."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD