34. Black Diamonds

1285 Words
I show Omar and Dipak which apartment had magic. Then I find another servant. "Which of the advisor apartments were being used?" "This one here was the chief advisor and his mate. This one was the princess's. This one and the one right beside it were for advisors. Neither of them had mates. No jewelry in those." She smiles. "Any money?" "This one usually kept some in his bedside table." I throw a chair in front of the door, so it doesn't shut. "Thank you. That will be all." "My pleasure." "I'm in the room that has a chair blocking open the door." "Ok sweetheart. No Omar, I wasn't calling you sweetheart." Tre cracks up laughing. "AAAAHHHHH!" I turn around and my new servant and 2 others are standing there. "WHAT BABY?" Dipak runs in the room with his sword out. "Sorry. Sorry everyone. My new servant is as sneaky as I am." Dipak laughs and walks back out. She smiles. "These 2 know where the 2nd vault is." "They know where the 2nd vault is." "Can you send them down? We only have 1 more down here." "Sure. Can you take them down to where the others are in that hallway of vaults? They are almost done. Then they will go to the vault with you 3." "My pleasure." On the wall, there is the prettiest painting of a beach. There's a ship out in the distance. A coconut tree on the side. A dolphin jumping in the water. Shells all over. It is beautiful. I try to take it off the wall, and it opens on a hinge. There's a hole in the wall behind it. There's about 10k in it. "Dipak." "Yes, sweetheart." "The rooms have holes behind the paintings to hold stuff." "We need to search the rooms that were being used." I make a door and throw the money I have into Dipak's office. "I threw about 25k into your office, Dipak." He laughs. "I'm getting ready to throw in another 30k." "f*****g HELL." "What Tre?" "TRE? WHAT'S WRONG?" I get panicked in about 2 seconds. "Nothing baby. This vault is... I am looking at... KANE MAKE A DOOR NOW... It's... There are a lot of gold bricks here. I DON'T CARE WHERE THE DOOR GOES. MAKE IT BEFORE NOX GETS BACK." "Tell him Dipak's sitting room, Tre. If it's too much, it will block the door to Dipak's office. We already pushed the table and cabinet in there." "SITTING ROOM KANE. EVERYONE MOVE. PUSH THEM THREW NOW." Dipak asks. "You need me down there Tre?" "No, there's already too many people in this little area. I need 20 minutes to get them in." "Hello." I turn and smile at Drake and his dad. "Hi King Nox, Hi Drake. Have you had a chance to look around?" "We're thinking about taking it, but I would like to ask Dipak about a couple of things first." "I'm so glad you are thinking of taking it. I am worried about the people in the village." "STALL HIM BABY." "Last I saw Dipak he was headed to the ballroom, I believe. I think he said something about checking for a ballroom kitchen? I think he was looking for wine, maybe. All of ours have been cursed. Or maybe he was searching for more food for the servants. I'm not sure which sir." "We'll go check the ballroom. Why are you in here?" "I always check bedside tables. I found like 2k so far." They smile at me. "Alright you get back to it." "Tre, if Thora is with you, send her and that servant to the jeweler's office. We never went there." "Thora take her and go to the jewelry makers' office. Send any jewels you find through. NOW FAST." "Tre you need to tell me when you're done. I'm trying not to be seen." We laugh. "Another 10 minutes." "I'm going to check the rest of these wall safes." I find another 5k. I put it in my pocket. Then I check the princess's safe. A necklace and bracelet of black diamonds. I nearly pee myself. Then I find a ring. It's black and has a black diamond in it. I put that on. Then I grab her money. She had about 50k. I didn't go through the queen's stuff. I bet she had black diamonds too. I wonder if they had a hidden wall safe. I make a door and throw the 50k in Dipaks' office. Then I run up to the royal house. I try to open all the paintings. I finally find one in the bedroom. I open it and find about 250k. There's also a little box. I open it. "I'm done Dipak." Another black diamond necklace, this one with ear rings. 2 rings. 3 bracelets. Even an ankle bracelet. I make a door and send the 250k threw to Dipaks' office. Then I seal and release the door magic. Dipak starts talking to Nox and I block him out. I take off the necklace and bracelet and put them with the queen's black diamonds. Then I carry the whole box. I have no idea where to send this. "Boys, I need to send something now. I don't know where to send it." "What is it?" "Jewelry." "Put it in the morning room baby." "No. It's mine." "Send it to your apartment." "My apartment is full of furniture." "Send it to my apartment." "There are servants there." "What is so special about this jewelry baby?" "It's black diamonds. I want it. I've never had any." "Yes, that's very expensive baby. Where are you? I'll come get it. I'll take it to the king's office on my own. It is yours. I will make sure it stays safe and no one sees it." "Royal home." "Ok 1 minute. I'll be right there." It doesn't even take him 1 minute. He comes speeding in. I open the box and show him. "Wow that's quite a bit. I need somewhere safe to put it." "I'll put it in my desk in the morning room for now. I'll lock the drawer." "Ok." He makes a door and steps in. "HOLY SHIT." "WHAT TRE?" "WHAT THE f**k. THIS IS A s**t TON OF JEWELRY AND MONEY." "Tre, please don't lose my black diamonds." "I won't baby. I'm locking them in now. I didn't realize you sent this much jewelry." "You already promised we could keep it." "Not the money. There's probably 800k here. If not more." "I didn't know where to send it. The morning room is safe." "We'll get it sorted out. It's in our castle that's what's important. You did good baby." "And my diamonds are ok?" "Yes baby they are locked up." "Ok." "Go help Thora in the jeweler's office before we run out of time." I speed out and grab the first servant I see. "Take me to the jeweler's office please." She takes me right to it. "Tre I can't get in. The door is stuck." He comes flying up and knocks part of the wall out. Thora and the servant are throwing boxes through the door she made. "Keep going." "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S IN THESE BOXES." "Where are they going?" "Yellow sitting room." "We'll figure it out later." Tre shoves a whole desk threw. "Oh that thing Tre. It's newer than the one our jeweler has." We get the whole room cleared out. The servant smiles. "We should take the kitchen stuff too. It's brand new." We speed there and get a door made. Then we hear Dipak's signal and the guards sound the alarm. "They took the castle." Tre says. "On my way up."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD