5. Not The Truth

1478 Words
We take a bunch of pictures then get back up to our level in the resort. "Echo already knows they kissed. Kehlani screamed it at the whole table." We sneak over to an open door. It sounds like Victor, Tobias, and Rye are talking. "It's more than that. They loved each other." "After Alden found Kehlani, they had some problems. I heard Alden found Kehlani in Tim's arms." I pull Eriska down the hallway. "We are getting them drunk." "Yea we are. Damn." She stops. "Actually, go sit in my room with your phone on mute. I'll put the speaker on, and you can listen to us." "Good plan. Let me in." I run in and lay on the couch. I answer her call and make it, so they can't hear me. Then I listen. "What we talking about?" "Kehlani and Tim." "Tell me the drama. I only caught part of it." "Way back. 500 plus years ago. Tim was Kehlani's chosen mate. She was going to pick him when she came of age. They loved each other. Ken found out Tim was going to claim her early and sent him to his soulmate, so he couldn't." "He knew where Tim's mate was?" "Yes. Now Tim kept his soulmate. But he was still always trying to check on Kehlani and be near her. Then her brother, Fane, attacked Kehlani. He hid her away. Nobody knew where she was. Tim was searching everywhere for her. He left his pregnant mate to keep searching for Kehlani." "Oh damn." "Yea. Then his mate was killed. She was killed while he was searching for Kehlani." "How did he ever forgive himself?" "I have no idea. But after Alden found Kehlani, they had a lot of problems. I mean hell, she has a baby by another man." "A lot of problems. And at 1 time, Alden found Kehlani in Tims arms. And it wasn't 500 years ago. It was maybe 1. I think they tried to hide it." "I'm pretty sure Alden and Kehlani were together when it happened. Tim got sent away right after it happened." "Now Kehlani is all pissed off and nobody is talking about why." "Do you know why?" "No. Unless they still have something going on, and she doesn't want it to end. But I don't know." "Alden's happy though. The first thing he did was get on his ship and text me he's letting Tim out of the vows." "Hell yea, he's happy to get rid of the man who will do anything to be with his mate." "And it's not that Tim's a bad guy. He's not. He's just always been really hung up on Kehlani." Rye asks, "Have Tim and Echo even had a real conversation?" "No. She's weirded out by the 2 of them. She doesn't know how to place him." "You have to let him try to tell her, Eriska. You can't run and tell her this. We weren't there. We don't know." "Fine. I'll give him 1 week. Then I'll tell if he doesn't. But I'm sure as hell not letting her fall in love with a man who's in love with her sister. This is creepy as s**t. She doesn't deserve this." Rye says, "I won't argue." I sit up. I don't know what to think. A kiss, 500 years ago, is not the truth. Eriska comes in and stares at me. "Wow." "I know." "I recorded the whole thing. We can play it when the time is right." "Thank you." Then someone knocks on the door. She opens it to Tye. "We're having a meeting about what electronic trails are." "Fine." We go to a lunchroom of some kind. Nadine and her mates are here. Omar's here. Victor and Tobias show up. Then my people come in with Tim, Alden, and Kehlani. Nadine's in Elek's arms, and she's nearly in tears. I pull her off and make her sit with me. "What's wrong?" "We're not soulmates. But I love him so much. He's going to end up finding another mate, and I'll have to watch it happen." "I doubt that. He's in love with you too. I can tell that from here." She looks then runs to him. He holds her while she cries. He might cry too. They are sweet. Eriska starts. "We are here..." Nadine sobs. I walk up to Eriska. She's staring at them now too. I rub my face. "Why don't you have Leo turn the bond back on?" Elek catches her. "He can do that?" Kehlani runs out. "I KNOW NOTHING." I scratch my head and stare at the door. "I believe she knows something." I feel a cool breeze and hear Leo laugh. "I made her promise not to tell. She was still pregnant and you 2 needed time to heal. This is it. If you break it again, it's over. There will be nothing I can do." They grab onto each other. Leo smiles. Then their eyes go black. He carries her out and Tye chases them. I sit on Malax. I need snuggles. Eriska starts a very boring speech about common sense stuff. I kiss his neck and tease him. I watch his eyes get darker and darker. Tye comes in. "They're in a room. We'll see them in 3 days or so." I show him my new sexy photos, "I want to hide with you, sir." "You're definitely getting it tonight." He grabs my thigh. "YOU 2 LEAVE." Eriska is pointing at us. "SEEING YOUR BLACK EYES IS WEIRD." I giggle and stand up. "Sorry. I'll be good." "Doubt it. Just go. You know this anyway." "That's true." I grab Malax and pull him out. He spins me around and kisses me. "You are going to get it hard." My legs nearly give out. He's never been rough with me before. He smirks and grabs my throat. Then he kisses my neck. "It's mine tonight." He turns me around and smacks my butt as I try to remember where I'm going. I finally get to the door and I can't get the damn thing open. "It's stuck." He presses his hard d**k against my ass and puts his hand down the front of my swimsuit bottoms. He circles my clit and my legs give out. He holds me and keeps going. "Get it open, baby." "I can't." He reaches up my shirt and pinches my n****e. "I'll f**k you right here in the hallway, woman." He presses his hard d**k against my ass again. Fuck I need that. The door finally opens. I turn around and kiss him. He picks me up and carries me in. When he puts me on my feet, our hands pull the clothes off each other. A trail of clothes gets left behind us as we make it to the couch. I lay down, and he pulls my swimsuit bottoms off before he positions himself over me. He pushes inside of me right then. "OH GOD YES." He slams the last couple of inches in me. "So f*****g tight, baby." Then he pushes it into me over and over. He grabs the arm of the couch and gets in even deeper. "OH PLEASE YES AX" "Good girl. You take it." He groans as our bodies slap together. "Fuck." "AX YES" I get my hands into his hair and pull. He goes even harder and I lose control. "OH f**k YES I'M GONNA..." My head falls back and I c*m hard. "AX" My body convulses and my legs grab his hips. I try to hold him in. "I love feeling that little p***y c*m on my d**k. I need to feel it again, babygirl." He backs half his d**k out and does me like that. "I'll give you half of it until you're begging for more." He does me like that for so long. "Please yes." "You need some more d**k, baby?" "Oh yes." "Tell me what you want." "Please give it to me." He shoves it all the way in. "AX YES" I grab his shoulders. I know my nails break his skin. He f***s me hard. "You love it balls deep." He lifts my hips so he gets even deeper. I scream something. I don't even think it's words. He speeds up and growls out, "Take it." Then he grabs my throat. "MINE." "AX" Another orgasm rips through me. "YES" He shoves it in deep. I feel him filling me up with c*m. It's throbbing hard inside me. He gives me a rough kiss as he finishes. "Good girl." My body collapses and my legs shake. "I got you good baby." He carries me to our bed and lays me down. "You did so well." Then he cuddles me from behind. I smile. I'm so relaxed. I fall asleep warm and happy in his arms.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD