14. Victor's Nuts

1663 Words
I wake up late the next morning. Malax is gone again. The doors are still open. It's an amazing breeze. I stumble into the kitchen and there are 2 of those 6 6-foot-long snake birds looking at me. I shake my head and run out. Now I'm standing in the hallway in my underwear and tank top. I motion the brain. "Is anyone in the building?" "Tye and Johen." "Bring them here please." "Of course." They come out of the elevators after a minute. "What's wrong?" "There's a big thing in there." "Say open." "Open." I sneak in behind them. We get to the kitchen and the snake bird puffs up like a dragon about to blow fire. The door slams, and we're back in the hallway. Dipak, Malax, and Tim get out of the elevator. "What the hell? Johen puts me on my feet. "We're going to need a plan." Dipak rubs his face. "It's always the damn kids." "What happened?" "Malax caught some snake bird dragon things." "Well..." Dipak puts his hand out. "I really want to hear this plan." I nod. "We have to sneak in and then scare them. Maybe they'll fly away." "Or attack. We can't do that." Johen shakes his head. "We need some sticks." "They'll just light them on fire. We need something that can't catch on fire. Bring us 3 metal sticks." "Yes sir." I sneak in behind the boys with my stick. Tye gets to the first one and the snake part of the bird wraps around the stick. "s**t. GO." Johen puts me back on my feet. "Sticks didn't work." Tye runs out. "NOW THEY'RE ARMED." The other 3 laugh so hard. Johen shoves a brain in. "Tell us how it goes." "The birds are not acknowledging my presence, sir." I jump up and down. "Maybe they don't sense the brains cause they're not living." "Could be. We need another plan." Johen nods. "Maybe the brains can throw them out the doors. Try to throw 1 out." We hear the loudest scream squalk thing. "The bird has wrapped itself around the brain, sir. Would you like the brain to throw itself out?" I shake my head. "No. We don't want to hurt the snake birds." "Of course." Tye rubs his face. "I don't know. It's your turn." Dipak, Malax, and Tim walk in. We sneak in behind them. They shoo the birds out the doors and laugh. Malax smiles. "You can get ready now, baby. I'm going back to the meeting. Keep the doors shut. Windows are fine, they have screens." "Ok. Thank you." As they leave, Tim says, "The best part of the plan was when Tye armed them." "Always the damn kids." I hear the door shut, so I jump in the shower. I pick a tank top and a little skirt like yesterday. I really felt comfortable in that outfit. I make it to the meeting about an hour before lunch. I sit by the rail and listen to Kehlani talk about some law changes. They break for lunch and I sit at my desk here. There are a lot of papers on it. Probably from all the stuff I've missed. I eat and glance through it. "You feeling better?" Tim rubs my hair back. "Yea, it wasn't that bad. I like the food we picked but maybe not all at the same time." He leans against my desk and crosses his arms. "Yea, that gave you both gas." He is sexy. I can't help myself. I stand up and grab his tie. I pull his lips to mine. "I need a kiss, sir." He lifts me up and puts me on the desk. "I'll give you all the kisses you need." He presses his lips to mine with an intensity that makes me moan into his mouth. I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer. I need more from him. I kiss his neck and loosen his tie. His hand slides up my shirt, and he pushes my bra over my boobs. Then he plays with them with one hand. His other hand slides up my thigh. He kisses me so deep as his fingers brush over my clit. My p***y pulses and I moan into his mouth again. He lays me back on the desk and pulls my underwear off me. My legs fall open for him. I have no control. He rubs my clit and teases me. He doesn't stop until his fingers slide in. "f**k, baby. So, tight." He pushes them in so deep. Then he does me with them. My orgasm explodes without warning. "TIM YES." I moan and scream in pleasure. He pulls his fingers out and licks my clit lightly. I'm still so sensitive. He grabs my thighs with both hands and spreads them. Then he drags me closer to his mouth and digs in. "OH GOD" I get my fingers in his hair. He licks me everywhere. He owns my p***y with his mouth. He licks and sucks up my juices. He nibbles at my lips. His tongue twirls over my clit, then he puts it inside me. "You taste so good." His fingers slide in, and he moves his tongue to my clit. My thighs lock him into place. "f**k YES" My second orgasm rips through me. "TIM" He keeps licking and sucking. I try to push him back. This is a lot. He sits me up so quickly and pushes my skirt down. Then he fixes my shirt and puts me in my chair. "People are coming in, baby." He kneels beside me and hugs me. "Calm down and eat your food." I lean on him, and he rubs my hair until Alden yells for him. "Eat your lunch, baby. Are you ok?" I lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm ok." He kisses my head then fixes his tie and leaves the balcony. I stare at my food for a few minutes. Thora and Nadine come in and sit on the chairs at the front of our balcony. I eat a grape. Then I fix my hair. This is probably fine. I eat a little more then move to a chair beside them. I jump a little. This chair is too cold. My underwear is missing. I turn and look around. I don't see them. "What are you searching for?" I lean towards the girls and whisper, "My underwear." They help me look, but they are gone. We turn around and Dipak is standing there with his arms crossed. "What now?" Thora whispers, "We lost underwear." He rubs his eyes. "Go get another pair." "Ok." I run out the side door. I don't get very far and Tim catches up with me. "You ok, baby?" I hug him. "I'm good. Are you ok?" "I'm fine. The way you ran out of there worried me. What happened?" "We couldn't find my underwear. The seat was cold on my butt." He laughs and pulls them out. "I'm sorry. I forgot I had put them in my pocket." "At least they're found now. What did you do to your hair?" "I pulled it back. It was all over the damn place." "Sorry." "You never be sorry for that." He pulls me against him and kisses me. "I love your little hands in my hair." I pull his lips to mine and give him a sweet kiss. "Go to the meeting." I jump a half mile into the air and blurt out to Alden, "Sorry, I lost my underwear. They're found now." He rubs his face and Tim laughs. "Go put them on, baby. I'll be at the meeting." I run to the changing rooms by the pool and put them on. I get back to the girls and plop on my seat. "I'm better now." "Did Tim have them?" "Yea." "I figured. He ran out right after you did. This is kind of a risky spot." "We didn't plan it." I cross my arms and stare at him. "Actually, I have no idea what he wanted." They laugh and Nadine orders us some wine. "What happened this morning? My boys and your boys got alerted." "I had gas so badly last night, Malax left the balcony doors open. When I woke up, I had snake birds in the room. A couple of your boys showed up to help me. Then Dipak and my boys came to help." Nadine nods. "Whenever males are in our rooms with us, without a mate present, the brains will alert your mates." "That's stupid. They don't trust us?" "Dipak said someone could sneak in." "I guess that's true." Starlet sits by me. "I got the menu for lunches and dinners done. Ax said it was for 7 days?" "7 days is perfect. Week-long vacations." I take her menu. "We still need snacks." Thora glances at us. "Victor's nuts." I crack up laughing. "What?" "I'll write it down. That's a good snack." Nadine laughs. "It sounds so wrong though." Malax kisses my head. "You girls need to quiet down a little. What are you working on?" "Food list for vacations. Thora wants to add Victor's nuts." "What?" "Bring them Victor's nuts." Malax shakes his head. "I'm not trying that." We lose it. Then Dipak comes over. "What now?" "Ax won't try Victor's nuts." A brain hands me a bag. I tilt my head and stare at it. "It's nuts off a tree. They're safe. They come from Victors planet." "Oh, I get it." I try them and turn around. I shove 1 into Malax's mouth. His eyebrows pop up and he takes my bag. "Victor has amazing nuts." We crack up laughing and Dipak has to walk away. I try to stop laughing. "Victor's nuts made the snack list. What's next?" We plan out the snacks and go to dinner. I sit in the top row with Malax. I snuggle him until we go to bed.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD