8. Better

1342 Words
I wake up when the sun touches me in the morning. We're still on the balcony. My naked boy is under me. I sneak my hand between us and lightly rub it with my fingers. "Mmm. Woman, you are teasing already this morning." He grabs my ass and presses his d**k against my belly. I give him a kiss and slide it inside my p***y. "Be easy baby. You're not used to it this way." I wrap my arms around his neck and ride him slowly. He holds my ass tight and guides me. I kiss his marking spot and feel him tense. "Oh f**k" He starts pushing his d**k up into me. "mmm" "Malax yes" I lick it, then blow hot air. "Oh woman" He grabs my hips and takes over completely. He shoves it up into me, over and over. "YES" "Bite my shoulder and take it, babygirl." "AX" -SMACK- "Shoulder." I bite down and c*m hard. Then I give his marking spot a wet kiss. He shoves it in so hard it hurts and the throbbing starts. "f**k" His body twitches, and he grabs me harder. We relax and he rubs my ass. "I'm sorry if that hurt, baby. I didn't want you waking up the whole place." "It felt good. I liked the sting. Sorry, I bit you so hard." "That I loved. Feeling you bite down and c*m on my dick." I hear kids playing. "I should get your d**k out of me now, sir." "Yea, I need my pants. Can you grab them?" I fix my shirt and toss him his pants. A couple of hours later, we sit down for breakfast. Then Omar decides we can go back to the castle. We're in much less shock. We sit around Dipak's table. None of Kehlani's people are here. Including Tim. It's better this way. Dipak stands up. "Everyone seems much better. We've done what we can for now. She has 3 marking places. You and Tim tested purple. Your planet is safe. You'll have to see if they elected planet leaders or want to submit. We told them when we were there, so, you'll have to see what they want. I have 10 black ore mines going." Malax nods. "We probably have enough brains to start mining. Can you get me the blueprints for the ships? All of them." "Yea, transfer the knowledge we have about the ships to their AI." "Yes, sir." "Also, everything you have on their trade. Mainly what you are trading. I'm interested in knowing if we can jump in. It's more curiosity than anything." Dipak sits and nods. I stretch big. "Who cares?" "You never know what people need, baby. You can learn a lot by studying trade." "Fine. But that's enough. Let's go home and hide." "Don't forget about the planetary meeting. It's in a week." I shake my head. "I don't have a planet. I'm not going." "Baby, we need to learn how they do things." "I want to sit at the pool." "It's 5 days. We can learn a lot." "What's the point?" Tre sits back. "Why do you say that?" "He'll be there. I don't want to be there." Malax nods. "I also want information on the planet shields and guns." Tre smiles. "There's a lot of people there. You probably won't even see him." Dipak gets some paper. "Give the info about the shields and guns. You're only going to see how we do things. You'll be with us in our building. You'll be fine." "I would be fine in the pool." "He won't be in our building." "But." Tye says something to the brain. "We have lots of chocolate and candy there." "I do like candy." Malax flips through papers. "Why don't you have the guns automated? Someone physically has to shoot them?" "Yes. I bet you've never tried some of the candy that's going to be there. Try this." I stare at the big blue blob on a stick. "Where is Nadine?" "Still with Elek. She'll be out for the meeting." "Why aren't they automated?" "We can't stop them from shooting us." I crack up laughing. "That's a good reason." Rye nods. "We'll fix that." "Try it." I pull a tiny piece off and put it in my mouth. It melts. It is so good. I try to shove the whole thing in. Tye cracks up laughing. "We'll have more there. Plus lots of different kinds." "I'll be there." "We need to fix the shield too, Rye. It doesn't let ships pass through it." Rye sits up. "Do you have satellites here?" "No." Rye freezes and Malax nods slowly. "It's fine." Eriska looks up from her phone. "They don't have the internet either. Can you please fix that?" "We're not fixing that. They'll get it eventually." "Why?" Rye rubs his face. "Because it would f**k with their evolution. It will come at the right time. They have to build up to it." "Fine." I give Tye my empty stick. "Can I have more?" "At the meeting." I cross my arms and pout. "Come on, Rye. We've got a lot of s**t to do in a week." Malax and Rye for the elevator. Eriska rolls her eyes. "BOYS, WE'RE STILL IN A MEETING." She waits for them to sit back down. "And we're still here. Were you going to leave us here?" "Of course not. We could never forget you." I shake my head and pout more. "I have more rumors." Eriska tries to shove her phone up my nose. "No. I don't even want to know. I need a break." "We'll lay by the pool. You're going to be fine." Dipak stands up. "I think that's everything. We have already sent the coordinates to the meeting location." "We'll be there." I raise my hand. "Can Malax take Rye instead of me?" "No." "I'm not sleeping with Rye, woman. You can deal with it. Thank you for everything. You cleared up a lot and brought us out of shock. We'll see you at the meeting. I'll try to have the shield and guns fixed by then." Rye stands up. "Get in the elevator, or we're leaving you here forever." We run for the elevator. "THERE'S NO INTERNET, ASSHOLE." We get up to my ship, and I am so excited. "HYPERSPACE TO OUTSIDE THIS GALAXY." The ship takes off and I drag a chair to the window. I watch for a long time. Then I see their whole galaxy. It's so beautiful. It looks like waves. I see galaxies in every direction. They're smaller, but I can tell what they are. "This is the most beautiful sight." Malax winks. "Take us home." "Yes, sir." I move over to the conference table and stare at the papers on it. "What the hell is this?" "It's everything they had for the ships Kehlani was making. I don't know what the hell she's doing. There is no reason to have this much." "Part of me thinks she's going to try to take out me and Nadine and rule alone." "Why?" "This. She has so much. Then she was hiding the black ore from them. I don't understand." "I don't either, but we can't go straight to that." He kisses my head and reads the paper in front of me. "Why don't you figure out where we can build this stuff? I have no ideas. Maybe we can find an ore planet somewhere." I point at the brain. "It is suggested we begin a search for the main ore types. When we find a planet with the majority of them on it, we could build there." "Wonderful. Do that." I smirk. "I did my job." "Yea, what can we do about this shield? Ships need to be able to pass through it after they are approved." I watch out the window some more while him and Rye argue with the brains about how to fix everything. Then I pull Malax to bed. I need some sleep before we get home.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD