SOON!!!

206 Words
I'll tell you a secret. No. Two actually. First– I'm a liar. I told her I loathe her. . . and pushed her away. I caused her pain which broke us apart. Now, I am back to fix that. To get her back and told her one thing- that I am obsessed with her. You see, I am head over heels in love with Bree De Veyra and I'll stop at nothing to prove that. My second secret? I'm a monster who'll murder the people who wronged us. My name is Lev Petrov and she told me I don't have a heart. She's right. But I have her. And that's more than enough. You think you know everything about our story and how this will unfold, well, you have no freaking idea. There are two sides to every story and this is ours. "Love is dangerous. Frightening. But you know what is more lethal and scary, Kiska? Having a wrong someone falls deeply in love–obsess with you." "And who's that someone?" "Me."  This will be a soft update. I'll try to update it once a week, depending on my schedule and will to write. Lols. Hope you understand. Thanks for the support. XOXO
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD