31. Not Good

2402 Words
I wake up in the morning and Marcus is sleeping. I snuggle into him, and he puts his arm around me. I put my hand on his chest. I love his skin. I rub my fingertips down his stomach and onto his d**k. I rub it lightly until it gets hard. Then I put my head under the blanket and slide it in my mouth. I can feel him moving around. I know he's awake now. I take it as deep as I can and move up and down on it. I want him in my p***y so badly. Feels like it's been forever since I had him. He pushes my head down, and I take him into my throat. "God baby, I love it when you wake me up like this." I move up and down a little faster. Then I can't take it anymore. I have to have him. I slide my underwear off me and push the blankets off us. I lay flat on top of him and give him a deep kiss. Then I kiss his marking spot. He rubs his hands up and down my back. "I missed you so much angel." I straddle him and sit up. He grabs his d**k and I line up and sit down on it. I take it all the way inside me. He rubs my thighs and watches my hips and boobs with his black eyes. My head falls back. "Oh God yes." I don't even move. I hold him inside me. He grabs my hips and pushes into me further. "So f*****g good." He slides his hand from my hip to my p***y and uses his thumb to rub my clit in a circle. "Ohhh" I can't help it. I move up and down on him. He grabs my thighs and watches me ride his d**k. "Oh f**k yes." "OH MARCUS YES" He flips us over and stays inside me. "I don't know if the room is soundproof angel. Try to stay quiet." I shake my head as he moves in me. He's deep and slow. I can't even make words when he does this. "UUHHH" He kisses me deep and keeps pushing into me over and over. "OOHHH" "You feel so f*****g good baby." He kisses me again. I grab his hair. There is so much pressure now. "Uuuuhhhh" "So close angel. You take it so well." He grabs one of my hands and holds it. Then he kisses me deep. I grab his hand tight as I c*m. "OOHH" He pushes his d**k in even deeper. "UUhhh" Then I feel him throbbing. It makes me c*m even harder. "Marcus, yes." I c*m hard on his d**k. He cums deep inside me. Afterward, I lay on him and we cuddle for a long time. "First appointment is in 30 minutes. This is your suggested wake-up time." "I can't even do my hair in 30 minutes." Marcus kisses my head. "I'll help you." He picks me up and carries me to the shower. He climbs right in with me. He washes my hair and I wash my body. I get my pants and tank top on, and he gets the breakfast ordered. He combs my hair while I eat. "Angel, I'm going to go take a shower and get clean clothes. Will you summon be back at the end of your first appointment? I'll take you there and talk to the doctor, but I would like to come back when you get out." "My schedule is right there." I shove a bite in my mouth. "Come between them." "If 1 runs over like yesterday. I don't know how much I trust that schedule." "I'll summon you back." "Thank you." He winks and smiles at me. I smile back. I love him. I sit on his lap. He wraps his arms right around me and kisses my shoulder. I lay my head on his shoulder. "I like you." "I like you too, angel." He plays with my fingers. "It is time for your appointment. Please follow me." We get to the office hallway. "Hi. My name is Miranda. I'm a child abuse counselor here. Now, I will only be seeing Nadine. You will not be included in this Marcus. But did you have any questions?" "I would like to be summoned back before the end of the appointment, so I can hear any thoughts you have. I know they say an hour. But they told me 30 minutes yesterday and it was 2 hours. I don't want to get locked out and not hear what anyone has to say. If that makes sense." "Of course that makes sense. I will summon you back about 15 minutes before the end of our meeting. Then I can sit down with you if you would like." "I would." "I'll do that. And usually the first appointment lasts an hour, but you're correct. Sometimes they go much longer. But I will summon you before the end." "Thank you." I talk to her for about 4 hours. She summons Marcus about 3 hours in. I guess she thought we were done. Marcus is sitting there when I get out. "We went a little over our time. If you would, meet me back here in 1 hour. That would be good. I think we need some lunch." I nod. "I'm hungry." "I'll take you to the nurses' station. I will be here in this office in 1 hour, Marcus." Nance smiles. "We were wondering if you were ever going to give her back." "We have already rescheduled the 2nd morning meeting for this evening. It's not a problem." "Thank you ladies." Marcus leads me back to my apartment. I order the cheese pizza meal. "When you find something you like, you really stick with it, angel. Do you know why that appointment went over so long?" "I should have brought Thora to tell my life story. I'm tired of hearing it." "What are you talking about with them?" "You guys. And my parents. My brother. She seemed concerned about certain things and not so much about others." "Like what?" "Like how I run from people when they have red eyes. Or how I try to run if I sense someone is getting mad. How I ran away from home." "I know what kind of therapist she is now." "I don't understand." "Therapists or counselors will each specialize in something. Sometimes it's behavior. Other times, it's emotional or mental. They do different things. It seems like she was seeing how your behavior has been changed. The next therapist will probably check something different." "Are you guys ok with me being here?" "We have no choice, angel. That Amy is a nightmare to try and work with. She is stubborn and hard-headed. Dipak wanted to see you. She glared at him and said refused, for the brutal assault of a child. She refused Tre for the same thing. She refused Johen for being a child. Then Tye because he's nearly a child. Then they tried to argue with her. She demanded they go to anger management classes, or you won't get released. Future Dipak's hands are tied, the way the abuse area is set up, he has to protect everyone in it. He has to protect Amy." He starts laughing. "So that's what they are doing now. Anger management. I sat and watched everything. Then she said 'I will interview you for potential visitation access.' After I talked to her for an hour, you came in, and she said I could see you." "Dipak in anger management." Marcus laughs. "Hell maybe he'll learn something." "I do like her. She takes the job of protecting everyone seriously. And she made sure I wasn't alone when the doctor examined me. She was always with me. Made me feel safe." "Why didn't you call for 1 of us to be in there with you?" I stare at my plate. "I figured you were all mad. I didn't want to get hit anymore. I don't want to get hit anymore." "What happened?" "The doctor got the bleeding to stop. He said I had a lot of bruises and I needed to heal. Amy helped me decide what to do. Then when I woke up she brought me here." "What are you going to do when they release you?" I shake my head. "No, I want to stay here." "Why?" "I'm safe. I have a whole apartment. I don't get yelled at ever. For anything. I can be here and everyone is nice to talk to. They don't get mad." "Yea, but everyone misses you angel. Can you really stay here without us?" I shake my head and tears come out. "I wish you all would stop hitting me. I love you so much. I don't understand. How can he love me 1 minute and beat the hell out of me the next? That's the 2nd one of you who ignored me screaming and begging for you to stop. He left me laying on the floor crying and bleeding." I start sobbing. "How can you do that to someone you love? I don't want love anymore. It's not safe. I'm safe here. I don't want to leave." There's a knock on the door. Marcus is frozen, staring at me. I yell. "ENTER." Amy smiles. "Conversations are monitored and recorded in the rooms. We often like to play things like that for the abusers. I'm sure they will enjoy that during anger management. But that's not why I'm here. It has been brought to my attention that Nadine needs long-term therapy. Marcus, I am aware that you have an appointment with Miranda in 10 minutes. I have canceled that. Her mates will now be meeting with me, the behavioral therapist, and the child s*x therapist in 10 minutes. Nadine, you will be meeting with the final child therapist during that time. I am also assigning you a grief counselor. This is effective immediately." She turns around and walks out. "What did that mean?" "We're about to get yelled at again." "What's a grief counselor?" "He or she will help you with emotions. They'll help you talk some of them out. Help you process some things. It'll help. It won't hurt you." A brain walks in. "It is time for your appointment." We get to the end of a hallway and a woman comes out. "Hi Nadine, come on in. Marcus, you're welcome to wait or go down to the waiting room, if you would like." "I actually have an appointment with Amy. Will you summon me after you are done? I would love to hear your thoughts." "Of course I will." 6 hours and 3 therapists later. I am exhausted and hungry. "Is Marcus here?" "No. Not currently. Would you like to summon him?" "Yes please." He carries me to my apartment and sits me at the table. "Let's get some food for you. You have to be starving." "Hungry and tired." He gets us cheeseburgers and mac and cheese. I take about 3 bites and someone knocks on the door. I could cry. "You have to be joking. ENTER." He even sounds irritated. "Hi Nadine. I'm Nicci, I'm your grief counselor. I figured you're tired. I thought maybe I could sit in here with the 2 of you while you eat? We can talk this way. Is that ok with you?" "Yes." "Thank you sweetie. I know you're exhausted. But we have to get this done today, so Amy can figure out your plan of care going forward." I take a drink of milk. "What does that mean?" "Your plan of care is what is going to happen moving forward. Whether you leave or stay here. How many counselors you're going to have. Who you can be released to. What happens if you get released? It's all kinds of things. She needs to get that done with your mates, or at least Marcus, tomorrow. You'll be back to your original planet after that. They need to figure out a plan." "I can stay?" "That's something you would have to discuss with Amy and Marcus. I have no real say about that." "Ok." "I was informed about 5 separate attacks where you were injured enough to need emergency medical attention. And these attacks were by mates?" "WHAT?" "Sorry 3. 3 of them." She pats Marcus on the shoulder. "3 were from mates. 2 were from your brother." Marcus gives her the dirtiest look. "Even 1 is too many from a mate though, or a brother. How are you dealing with these attacks?" "I don't want any more. I want to stay here." "No. Are you doing anything to help with the grief? Like talking to counselors helps. Do you have counselors at home?" "I sometimes paint." "Painting is good. Do you talk to your mates about it?" "No, I don't want to talk to them." She stops writing. "Why?" "I say things wrong. They get mad. I don't want to make anyone mad anymore. I want to stay here." "Go on." "Even when I try to be good. I mess up. They got mad because I went to Elek's castle to see the kitchen. But I told the table. I followed the rules. They still showed up mad. I don't know. I'm not good no matter how hard I try. I don't want to go back there. Please don't make me." I start sobbing. "They wish I was something else. I'm not enough. I'm not good. One of them is going to end up killing me. Right after, they tell me they love me." The door flies open, and 4 guards come in with Amy and future Dipak and Marcus. My Marcus holds me. "Don't do this." Dipak shakes his head. "My hands are tied." Amy motions at the door. "At this point she fears for her life. Talk to us in the hallway." Bell and Nance come in the room as everyone leaves. "There's a place like this, but it's a whole planet. It's full of kids like you." Bell smiles. "And counselors like us. We make sure kids grow up safe. I'm going to give you a shot to relax you. You'll wake up tomorrow good as new." She puts a needle in my arm. I don't even flinch. I feel numb.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD