16. End Of Vacation

1436 Words
Mary and Kane are sitting on the couch all cuddled together. Omar and Tye come in. "I'm awake." I stretch big. "Nadine, we have to discuss the possibility that..." "Omar, I just woke up." "Yea, it can wait." I glance at Mary and Kane. "Why don't you 2 take a bonding potion already?" Mary busts out bawling. Kane grabs her and pulls her into his chest. He puts his head on hers, and I have no idea what he's saying. But he's saying something to her. He has tears in eyes too. Then he buries his face in her head again. I look at Omar and Tye. "I don't know if that was a good idea or bad one. I can't tell." Omar stares at them and tilts his head sideways. Tye shakes his head. "I don't know either." We go back to watching them. Omar clears his throat. "Was that a good idea?" Kane has tears all over his face. He nods his head but doesn't make a sound. "Yes, that was a good idea. Good job." I sit down. "Thank you. I try." Dipak comes down the steps. "Did you 2 finally break her?" Me and Tye laugh. Omar shakes his head. "No, they haven't broken her yet. But we are about 90% sure they want to take a bonding potion." Mary wipes her eyes. "100% sure." Kane sobs and holds her tighter. I get excited. "CAN I MAKE EVERYONE GET DRESSED UP FOR THAT? CAN WE HAVE A BALL? CAN THERE BE DANCING? CAN WE ALL GO?" Dipak kisses me. Then he pulls me in closer to him and really starts kissing me. He let's me go and winks. "No. A bonding ceremony is 2 people bonding, and a witch. We can be there as king and queen. They can invite a couple of people. And that is it. It's private." Omar sits down. "Usually it's the 2 bonding and the witch. Sometimes, parents are involved. But to have a ball for it, would be entirely to much. It's a private event." "Anyone can do it?" Omar laughs. "No. It is strictly forbidden to anyone who is not royalty. And the king and queen must agree to it. Usually it's for a princess or prince. So, generally both sets of parents would have to agree. Which is always the king and queen." I wink at Dipak. "We agree sir." I nod fast. "Of course, sweetheart." Mary sobs harder. Dipak crosses his arms. "When and where? There should be some magicians still here arguing about whatever the f**k they can think of." Tre and Thora come in and see us all staring at a crying Mary. Tre shakes his head. "Did you 2 break her already this morning?" Me and Tye bust out laughing again. Omar looks at Dipak and Tre. "Teenagers are kind of fun." Dipak gets some coffee. "Mary and Kane are going to take a bonding potion." "Well, you better wait till we get back. I don't want to ride in the carriage with them after that bond kicks in. We're leaving in like 6 or 7 hours." Me and Thora scream, "WE NEED TO EXPLORE MORE." and run for the door. We get out the door and hear. "STOP." "WAIT." "FOOD." "HAIR." All at once. Not sure who said what, but Thora shoves me. "WE'RE ALREADY OUT. JUST RUN." We don't get far before Dipak catches up with us. He throw me over his shoulder. I can't even stop laughing. He carries me to the dining room and puts me in a chair. "WE'RE ALREADY OUT. JUST RUN. SHE SHOVED ME SO HARD." Tre, Tye, and Omar come in. Omar nods. "I see she has been recaptured." Dipak smirks and goes to get me some food. Tre does my hair. "Thank you." "My pleasure baby." He kisses my cheek. Dipak brings me some food. "We need to discuss the possibility that..." Dipak shakes his head. "Omar no. No more possibilities. Yesterday was hard enough for her. We're going home in a few hours. That is all." Tre smiles. "Yea, let her have the last few hours to go have fun. She'll be queen again soon enough." "They don't usually agree that quick. I don't think I would try to argue with them, Omar." "Well, they are right. It can wait. I'm going to talk to them about it whether they like it or not though. They can decide what to do after that. But even that can wait until we get back. Everyone can go enjoy the last few hours of this island." Dipak sits with some food. "You know what we should do is figure out how they make those fireworks. The villagers would like those. Do a firework show occasionally." Tre and Tye both agree quick. I give him my most concerned face. "You are not shooting fireballs at my village." Dipak cracks up laughing first. Then the other 3 start. Tre hugs me from behind. "Not at the village baby. Like over the field or river or something." "I like that idea better." Omar smirks. "That is a better idea than Dipaks. Could you imagine? Hitting someone with one of those. They would explode everywhere." Tye nods. "Not to mention all the fires that would start." Dipak kisses my head. "Body parts and fires everywhere. Good call sweetie. We won't shoot them at the village." Then he laughs again. "THEY HAVE NEW CRAFTS!" Thora slams the door behind her as she runs in. "YOU HAVE TO SEE THE NEW CRAFTS!" I shove the last 3 bites of food in my mouth all at once. I stand up and chew fast. The second I swallow it, I open my mouth and show Tre. He rubs his eyes. Omar watches me. "Well, that was very princess-like." I nod and Tre smiles. "Ok, go." I run out the door with Thora. We do all the new crafts. Then say goodbye to the monkeys and unicorns. We swim and get thrown by fish a bit. Then I take a bath and get all cleaned up. Mary got everyone packed. Even though she is a disaster. She keeps crying all over everything. Kane isn't much better. But somehow we all get back in the carriage to go home. "We should all go to Egypt next. I'm positive you would all enjoy that. Seeing the pyramids was amazing." Tre puts an eyebrow up. "Do you plan on taking out another ancient wall?" "Only if I see someone that reminds me of Dipak." Momma smiles. "Well, this was a fun time. Maybe next time, I will let your father come." Her and Asa laugh. Dipak seems like something is bothering him. He keeps glaring at Tye and won't look at me. I move over and sit by him. "What's the matter sir?" He puts his arm around me. "Nothing sweetheart. I do miss you. I really want to lay you on my desk." "That does sound fun. Let's get Mary and Kane bonded first or at least get the plan going. I don't think they want to wait." "Yea, we need to do that when we get back. They would both be heartbroken if we made them wait." I give him a kiss. Then I give his marking spot a little kiss. "You better be careful woman." I lick it and give it a wet kiss. He picks me up and moves me to his lap. "NO. NOT ON THE CARRIAGE. WE CAN'T EVEN SAY THE WORD s*x HERE." Thora stands in the middle, glaring at me. I put my hands out and stand up. Then my eyes get so big. We both scream it at the same time. "s*x ON THE FLYING CARRIAGE." I jump on Dipak. She jumps on Frode. Mary jumps up. "NO! NOT ON THE CARRIAGE." She pulls us off them. Asa cracks up. "I think they were trying to race." "I WOULD HAVE WON!" "OH NO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE!" "I don't know about my child sometimes." Dipak shakes his head. Tre chuckles. "Come here and sit with me baby." I sit by him and pout. Tye is sitting on the other side of him. Tre puts my head in his lap. Then he rubs my back. Right before I fall asleep, I hear him say, "I'm only happy she didn't think about the roof of this carriage." Him and Tye both start laughing. I open my eyes, and Dipak is carrying me into his office. I cuddle into him and he sits down. I go right back to sleep.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD