75. Yanin Castle

1423 Words
I wake up in the morning and roll off Tye. I open my eyes and stretch. This is not one of my advisor apartments. This is not my house. This is not the Egypt inn. I decide to explore before I wake him up. It may be another inn and I don't know what time he got to sleep. It looks like an advisor apartment. It's different. Where the hell am I? I check the kitchen and there's no food. That's really weird. Servants always stock the food. The bookshelves have books. That's not normal for an inn. The sitting room is bigger than the ones in my castle. It has a desk in it. Ours don't have those. But that is a good idea really. I open the drawers. It's only ink and empty paper. Nothing tells me where we are. I open the door and poke my head out. It goes to a hallway. No guards are anywhere. I turn the other way. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" I jump backwards and hit the door. 2 men I don't know are standing there. Tye comes out of the bedroom putting his pants on. Another man comes over. "Calm down baby." "Baby?" "WHERE AM I?" Tye wraps me up in his arms and pulls me back in. He shuts the door on all of them. He sits down on the couch with me. "This is my apartment at my dad's castle. We decided to remove you from yours because whoever sent that curse, sent it right to your apartment. As far as I know, it's for the night. You were already sleeping. So I carried you. That is all." I give him a hug. "I'm sorry. I should have woke you up and asked. Instead, I went through your desk and tried to tour the place in your shirt." He laughs. "You gave the advisors something to talk about today. It's fine." He gives me a kiss. Then he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "You escaped bed too soon, woman." I can't help it. I start laughing. He stands me up by the bed and takes his shirt off me. He goes right after my n*****s with his mouth. f**k I love his mouth on them. Then he picks me up and puts me in the middle of the bed. He climbs over me all slow and sexy. I want him so much. He trails kisses from my lower stomach to my marking spot. Then he licks and sucks on it as he props himself over me. He is making me crazy. I run my nails down his back. Not hard enough to break the skin. Hard enough to make him shiver and feel his d**k throb against me. As soon as he shivers, I put my lips on his marking spot. I give it the wettest kiss I can. "f**k woman." He starts thrusting against me slow and easy. Then he puts his lips on mine and gives me the sweetest kiss. His eyes are so dark. I love his dark eyes. He keeps kissing and thrusting against me so slow. He's making me crazy. He kisses my marking spot again. "Uhhhh." I rub my hands up his back and into his hair. I tilt his head and kiss his marking spot again. He sits up on his knees and pulls the underwear off me. I shake my head. "Tye I..." "I won't baby." He lowers himself over me and kisses right behind my ear. "I want to kiss you." Then he gives me a deep gentle kiss. This is not his usual rough stuff at all. He kisses my marking spot. Then he moves down to my breasts. He kisses and plays with them. Then he kisses my stomach and down to my inner thigh. "Oh Tye please." Fuck I need him. He slides a finger in me and moves it in and out. I push back onto his finger. "YES" He slides a 2nd finger in and moves them slowly. "UHHH." "mmm baby. You're so warm and wet. So f*****g tight." I throw my head back. Then his mouth touches my p***y. He licks and kisses on that spot. He keeps moving his fingers in and out of me. "OH YES TYE." "You taste so f*****g good baby." "TYE." He pushes his fingers deep inside me. "c*m on my fingers. I want to feel my p***y cum." He licks in circles. My toes curl up and the pressure explodes. I grab his head. "OH YES TYE." I c*m all over his fingers I can feel them inside of me. "TYE" They feel so good in there. "OH YES." "Good girl baby." "TYE." The pulses slow down, and I let go of his head. He slides his fingers out and keeps licking me. "I want all that c*m. You taste so damn good." He licks me for so long I get turned on again. Then he sucks on that spot. "GOD TYE." He slides his fingers back in and moves them a little faster this time. His tongue goes in circles around it. My head is spinning. It feels so good. "TYE." "f**k YEA BABY." "OH YES." My head falls back, and the pleasure takes over again. "TYE" "f**k yes. Scream my name baby." "TYE YES." The pulses slow down, and he takes his fingers back out. But he keeps licking. "You taste so good I'm going to be here all damn day." He doesn't stop. In one weird motion, I flip him onto his back. I climb on him and his eyes are pitch black. This man needs to c*m. I give him a kiss. Then I move to his side and slide my hand in his underwear. I grab onto his d**k and he grabs the sheets so hard. I pull it out. He is huge, like the other 2 I've seen. I move my hand up and down on it. "Oh f**k baby. That feels good." I kiss his lower stomach and his muscles tense up. He's trying not to c*m already. I don't think anyone has sucked on him before. I kiss his lower stomach again, and let his d**k slide over my cheek. It throbs so hard. His hands turn into fists grabbing the sheets. I lick it. "Oh f**k yea." Then I slide it in my mouth on the way back down. I move up and down on it nice and slow. He is completely coming apart. He can't decide what to grab on to. His hands go from the sheet to the pillow to the blanket. Then one of them grabs my ass. "f**k BABY. I can't hold on." I move a little faster and take as much of him in as I can. "I'm going to c*m baby." He tries to pull away from my mouth. I go deeper and let him c*m in my throat. He rubs the back of my head as he finishes. "Oh f**k that felt good. You're amazing baby." I half lay on him. "So are you... I had to do something, I thought you were going to lick me forever." "I could eat that p***y forever. You taste so good." He rubs my back. I relax with him and enjoy touching his skin all over. He's so warm. He pulls the blankets back over us. I wake up and do my big stretch. "Please don't go touring naked this time." I giggle. Then I get up and put on my underwear. "I folded the dress. It's on the dresser. We didn't have time to grab your clothes, and we didn't really want to go back to the apartment either." I put my dress back on. He gets up and he's naked. I can't help but stare at him. "You are so sexy." I get a kiss on the head for that. "So are you baby." He throws clean clothes on. "I want to take a bath with you and rub oil all over you." His eye's go dark. He is on top of me quickly, and he gives me the deepest kiss. Then someone knocks on his door. We fix ourselves. "ENTER." One of the men from the hallway comes in. "Dipak, Tre, Omar, and Kane are here. They are in the king's office waiting. You might want to do something with her hair before you go up there." "Yea I just saw that." He combs my hair out. "That looks better baby. Let's go up."

Read on the App

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD