68. Extra Princes

1853 Words
I wake up in the morning and roll off him. I stretch really big. "Good morning sweetheart." He rolls on top of me and kisses me roughly as he presses his hard d**k against me. I wrap my legs around him, and he kisses my marking spot. Then he goes right back to my mouth. He kisses me fast and hard. I can't even keep up. I'm not awake enough. He moves down a little and kisses my n*****s. I love his lips and his tongue on me so much. He kisses and sucks on both of them. "Mmmm" Then he kisses my stomach and goes right for my p***y. I spread my legs as far as I can. "OOOHHHHHH" He kisses and licks. I feel his fingers slide in me and I about melt. "OOOHHHH YES" He kisses my clit and slides his fingers in. He moves up my body so fast and sucks on my marking spot. He has his d**k in me before I can even register he moved. He grabs my throat and turns my head, so I face him. "This is my pussy." He starts slamming into me. "OH YES DIPAK" Over and over slamming into me. "OOOOHHH" "Whose is it?" "YOURS." I drag my nails straight down his back. "f**k yes baby." "OH DIPAK PLEASE" "Take it woman" I pull his hair and bite his shoulder. I can't help it. The pressure is building so fast. "OH YES" "f**k WOMAN" I can tell he's getting ready to c*m too. I grab his hair and pull it again. My other hand, the nails slide across his back sideways. "DIPAK" He pushes into me, and we c*m at the same time. "DIPAK YES" He holds it in deep, and I feel him cumming inside me. "OH YES" I c*m so hard all over his d**k. I feel every inch of it inside me while I c*m on it. "OH GOD YES" We hold each other close for a few minutes after. We cuddle and enjoy our skin touching. Then he carries me to the bath. I rub his shoulders with the oil for a long time. "Why are you so tense sir?" "Extra prince's in the castle sweetheart." "How about, I promise to do my best to stay away from the extra ones today?" "That does help a little." "Are they even still here? I figured they would take their brother and go back. Let him recover at home." "Their doctor wants to watch him here first before they transfer him." "It is hard on them to do a transport. Seems to take them longer to recover in the long run, and he is recovering well here. A few days or a week won't hurt anything." "A whole week with extra princes?" "They will be occupied. It will be fine." "They better be." We get to the morning room and Tre smiles. "Cruor is already trying to summon you. But he said it's not urgent." "No surprise really. Yesterday was slammed. I'll probably be in there for 3 days doing paperwork." Dipak gives me a dirty look. "You can put a guard on my door, so I don't get distracted sir. Or I can sneak in through the bookshelf and no one will know I'm there. It's at the end. I'm sneaking in. That way I don't get called to the floor either." "You should probably see what he wants." "Yea I will." "I'll walk with you." Dipak shakes his head and dries my hair. Tre smirks. "What's wrong with you?" I smile. "There are too many princes in the building. He's having a hard time accepting it." "I've accepted it. I've accepted that they are going to stay away from what's mine." Tre and Tye try not to laugh. "And yesterday. Tre parading you half naked in front of them and Tye saying he's taking you to an inn for a date." "Tre, can you come dry my hair before he burns it off." "Yep." Tre takes it away from Dipak. "Go sit down and eat." Tye smirks. "Dipak is the possessive one." "Which one of you didn't want me to go to the Nox castle because I might see Drake?" I wink at him. "We weren't even mates then. Most of what Dipak is having a hard time with is yesterday. He doesn't like other men flirting with me. And yesterday, everyone was flirting with me. It was mate wars times 10." Tre pulls a rod out of my hair. "The only reason I was ok with leaving you here was because I knew Dipak would be near you the entire time." "Yes. You both left Dipak to deal with everything yesterday, and now he is tense about it. He'll calm down. He needs some time. And honestly, neither of those princes have even tried to flirt with me. Even when I was alone with Elek walking to the medical area last night. He didn't try to flirt or anything." They all seem to relax a bit. "And his brother, it seems like he doesn't even know I exist yet. Maybe he'll figure out I'm a girl later." Tye nods. "Or maybe he doesn't like girls." I stare at him. "I'm pretty sure he's old enough to like girls Tye." The boys start laughing. "I'll explain it later baby." Tre kisses my head. "Your hair is done. I'll go over with you and see what Cruor wants. We'll give Dipak some time away from the extra princes." We get there, and of course, Cruor is in the prince's room. "Good morning doctors and everyone. Did you sleep here?" Cruor looks at me over his folder. "Yes, do we have guest rooms?" I glance at Tre. "Do we have guest rooms?" "I think they're by the pool." "We actually have a pool?" "The pool is by the guest rooms, I think." Cruor puts his eyebrow up. "We have a pool?" I nod. "It's supposedly by the guest rooms." Elkie tilts her head. "Like in a different dimension?" I nod. "That is possible. GUARD." "Yes ma'am." "Summon me a builder." "Just any?" "I guess." I cross my arms. "I'll figure it out." "How can I help you, ma'am?" "Where were you? That was like 2 seconds." "Down the hallway." "Do we have guest rooms and a pool?" "They are going into the ground level of the advisor wing. I've been here so long I don't know if they are ready yet." "GUARD." "Yes. ma'am." "Can you summon me, an advisor hall builder. You can go too. Thank you." Elkie jumps up and down. "CAN I GO SWIMMING TOO?" "We have to find it first. It's here somewhere." The guard comes in. "I'm sorry ma'am. There are no builders in the advisor hall." Tre yells, "FOR f***s SAKE. HOW DID WE LOSE A WHOLE GOD DAMN WING? I'LL FIND IT AND SEE." "Can you summon Thora please? He might be gone awhile." I smile at Cruor. "We're working on it. Any other questions?" Cruor gestures to King Borin. "What happened? How did you find my son?" "I... Well... I..." The mom rubs Elroys' hair. "Sweetie, how did you know where to search?" "I was tortured there too. I felt like I was missing something. Like I left something behind. I had to go back. I didn't know what I was searching for. It was something I lost. I kept seeing red eyes everywhere. It was making me crazy. So, I took a whole team with me. By some weird turn of events, I found a magic box. It was the only thing left in the cave. We searched everything. Marcus found the key to the box outside. Dipak and Omar opened the box. The cave entrance caved in. When it did that, it opened up another section. One we had never seen. The others were found in that part." "There was magic involved. We always suspected it but never knew." "Where was he taken from?" "Right from my castle. He was there and then gone." "Do you want me to send the magic team in to do a search for anything remaining?" "Could there still be some remaining?" "Yes." She looks at her husband and then at the floor. I hear someone cough. The 2 youngest princes are sleeping on the floor. "What was the threat?" "They will take another one if we ever get him." "Were you still searching?" "YES GOD YES. I want my boys. I don't care if I have to live in a box and move every day. I want my boys safe and with me. We can't fight magic." "GUARD. Summon Dipak and Dracul. Also increase the alert level." He walks out and the alarm sounds. Thora comes running in. "SHUT THAT s**t OFF I CAN'T HEAR." She glares at the guard by the door until it shuts off. "Sorry I couldn't find my shoe." "Do we have guest rooms?" "Yea, they're by the pool." I scratch my head. Elkie jumps up and down. "ARE WE LIVING IN THE SAME DIMENSION?" Elek, Elijah, and their dad laugh. Dracul and Dipak run in. "WHAT NOW?" Thora smiles. "The advisor wing and the advisor hall are 2 different places. The advisor wing has the guest rooms and pool. The advisor hall has the advisor apartments." I point her to Cruor. "I need a meeting. I'll come up." Dracul shakes his head. "Why did you increase the threat level?" "A threat has been made against these boys. If they ever found Elroy, another son would be taken." Dracul shakes his head. "That's impossible. We have them." "I DEMAND..." Dipak puts his hand up to silence King Borin. I smile at Dracul. "It's not impossible. He was taken over 60 years ago. We just found him. We can't pretend we know anything about the last 60 years of this case. All we know is we found him. We have to look. This could help us understand more." Dipak nods. "We'll take it to the table. Guard, summon the advisors for an emergency advisor meeting." Dipak and Dracul leave. "Do you want the 2 little ones to stay in the same room?" The queen nods. "I'll assign you 5 rooms and send some servants for you. I'll explain to them where…" A guard comes in. "Advisor Thora, you are being summoned..." "I KNOW. I ALREADY HEARD." He stares at her with his eyebrows up. "Thora he is fixing to carry you. You better go. It had the word emergency in it. He can do that." "YOU WOULDN'T DARE." He picks her up over his shoulder and walks out. I nearly fall over laughing. "I WILL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS WHEN YOU PUT ME DOWN." Elkie hugs me. We laugh for a full minute. Then Tre comes in. "Turns out the advisor hall and advisor wing are different places." "Good to know. Thank you sir." He winks at me. Another guard comes in and points at the door. "Yea, we're going." Tre puts his arm around me as we leave.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD