8. Can't Sleep

1558 Words
Tye slides into bed smelling like my soap. I snuggle right up to him. "I love this babydoll. Climbing into bed with you already here." He gives me a kiss. "Why are you still awake?" "I can't sleep." "That was a lot that happened today. A lot to wind down from. Come here." We sit on the couch and he gets some wine. "It'll help you wind down baby." I snuggle into his side, and we drink our wine in our underwear. "Unless I drink to much, then I'll be wreaking havoc on the island sir." He chuckles. "Very true. Let's not try for that much." I smile. "What do you normally sleep wearing?" "I like being naked, but I don't mind this." "You should be naked sir. I do like your skin. And you're very sexy." "I don't want to make you uncomfortable coming to bed if I'm naked all the time." "It won't bother me. I'll enjoy that." "How do you like to sleep?" "Like this. Clothes are to much to argue with at night. And I'm to afraid of bugs to be naked." He smiles. "I remember when I told you there was a bug on you when we went to the unicorn island. Tre was all over that." "That was like the perfect thing for the one who babies me. Then Dipak got tired of it and dealt with it." "They are different." "Yes they are. I'm still watching to see how you'll fit in." He puts his eyebrow up. "I mean, you could be the normal one. But I imagine you'll have your own ways of doing everything. It hasn't been that long for us. It's still new." "Do they need different things too?" "Oh definitely, Dipak needs someone strong. A real queen, no doubt. He also needs a lot to do. He's very hands-on. I can not let that one get bored. Tre likes having someone to take care of. He's also detail oriented. He loves exploring and finding things. Seeing new stuff. That one takes boredom decently. I don't have to watch him." "What about me?" "You seem to want to be equal. You don't seem to particularly want someone to take care of." I hold up the wine cup. "But you don't mind it. You like it when I'm strong." He gives me another eyebrow up. "Your eyes went dark when I yelled at my daddy." He smiles. "You love to cuddle and snuggle." I lay my head on his shoulder. "You learn quickly. You are more hands on as well. You like excitement. You like being in a leader role. I'm unsure how you do with boredom still. I'll have to keep watching." "I don't like being bored, but I can usually find something to do that doesn't get me into trouble." "We'll see sir." "You want another glass of wine, or you want to try and sleep babydoll?" "I want to try and sleep." We snuggle in bed. "I like it better when you're naked. You should always be naked." "That wouldn't make you uncomfortable?" "No, I would like it more. I love your skin on me." He takes off his underwear and I snuggle in beside him again. I make shapes on his chest and he rubs my back. 5 minutes later... I'm laying on top of him trying to get comfortable. He seems to be amused. I roll over completely and put my back on his chest. Then I wiggle around for a minute. Then I roll off him and cuddle back to his side. He kisses my head. "I'm sorry. Apparently, if I can't sleep, neither can you. I'll go roam around the boat for awhile. I'll get sleepy eventually... You want a back rub?" He rolls over. "Yea, I do like those." I sit on his butt and rub his back for 10 minutes. Then I drag my nails on it. I feel him tense up when I do it. So I do it again. Then I lay against him. I love his body. I kiss the back of his neck and move around till I get on his marking spot. I lick it and give it a little kiss. Then I sit up and drag my nails down his back again. "Woman, you are going to get it now." He pushes himself up with me still sitting on him. Then he flips over fast. His d**k is hard. I rub on it. I still have my underwear on. But damn, I love it. I lean down and kiss his shoulder, then bite it lightly. "I love your body sir." I kiss his marking spot slowly. "I love yours too, babydoll." He grabs my hips and thrusts himself towards me. I kiss his chest. I kiss his stomach. He even has muscles here. I work my way down and slide his d**k in my mouth. "Mmm" He rubs the top of my head. "I love your mouth baby." I move up and down on it. He pulls me off, lays me on the bed beside him, and climbs between my legs in one motion. Then he pulls my underwear off. "My turn babydoll." He gives me the deepest kiss. Then goes after my marking spot. He licks and kisses it sweetly. "You feel good against me, Tye." "So do you baby." He kisses my n*****s and slides his fingers inside me. "You're wet for me already. You want my d**k now, babydoll?" "Yes please." I pull his mouth up to mine. He gives me a deep kiss and slides his d**k in at the same time. He starts moving in and out of me slowly. "Is this better baby?" "Oh god yes." He rubs my n****e with his thumb. "I love your body. Every inch of it." He trails kisses down the side of my neck. My head tilts to the side. "Your body is ready to submit to me already." He kisses my marking spot then draws his fangs. "OH TYE." He pushes his d**k all the way in and pulses it there. Then he moves his hand from my boob to my throat. "All mine." "TYE PLEASE" Then he kisses my other marking spot. He draws his fangs out again. "UUHHHHH" "Good girl. Tilt that head." "OH TYE" "I love the feeling of being balls deep in you baby. You're so wet and tight. I love this. This is where my d**k belongs." He gives me a kiss and then goes back to my marking spot. I grab him tight. "TYE PLEASE." "You are ready to c*m babydoll. I love it." He moves in and out slowly. "TYE" "c*m for me babygirl." He shoves it all the way in and holds it. "OH TYE YES." The pulses start. "TYE" I c*m hard. "GOD YES." It feels good deep inside me. I even feel the pulses in my fingertips. "TYE" "I love feeling that p***y c*m on my d**k baby." He pushes in hard. Then he holds it there. "f**k babydoll" I feel the throbbing start for him. I drag my nails up his back, and he pushes in even deeper to finish. I love feeling him c*m. "Mine" He slides his d**k out. "I'm yours baby." Then he gives me a kiss and lays down beside me. He pulls me over on him and I close my eyes. I open my eyes, and it's almost lunch hour. Tye's not here. He must have let me sleep. The boys are on deck. I stretch. "Good morning baby." "Good morning. I couldn't sleep last night for a long time." "You should have went and visited Dipak. He couldn't sleep either. Made plans to take out a wall. And then give us balconies." "At least he didn't take out the wall. Did you get bored last night, love?" "Yea, but a balcony would be nice. And we have those big windows anyway. We can knock them out and push the wall back." Thora comes roaming up. "What's going on?" "Dipak got bored." "Was the boat and servants ok?" "Yea, the boats fine. Mary said all the servants were injured. But they lived." "All of them?" Kane nods. "They're never going to want to be the crew again. We'll end up with a new crew every time we go anywhere. They need a plan of where to go if it gets bad again. I couldn't imagine not knowing what to do. And being thrown all over. They need something more than 'stay down there'. And honestly, why are they down there? They would probably like to see the water too. There are only 15, right? We can be a little nicer to them." Dipak rubs his eyes. "Woman, they are servants." I point my sword at him. "THEY ARE STILL PEOPLE." "Did you eat baby?" I shake my head at Tre. "Let's get you a little something. Then we can go out for lunch when everyone's ready. Maybe there's something good on the island." He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. Kane takes the sword. I bury my face in Tre's neck and wrap my arms around him. "Tye, you have to remember to feed her. She's just hungry." He rubs my back and carries me away. I hear them laughing.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD