47. Island Inn

1241 Words
"Where are we going?" Tye kisses my hand, then makes us a door. "You'll see." The man at the desk smiles and hands him a key. "Welcome sir. Let us know if you need anything." "Thank you." He leads me up some steps. "Had to send Dipak earlier to get the room. I wasn't sure if they would rent to me." "I still don't know where we are Tye." "Our room baby." He opens a door for me. Everything is beautiful. It has the biggest bed and a big bath. It also has oversize furniture and a table and chairs to eat at. "It's beautiful, Tye." "I knew you'd like it. I stopped here a few times when I was traveling with my parents. Come here." He gives me a big kiss. Then he opens a big curtain and all I can see is the ocean. He leads me onto the balcony. The ocean smell hits me. I missed it so much. "It's so perfect Tye." Tears fill my eyes. He tilts my chin up and gives me a deep kiss. "I'm glad you like it babydoll." Then he lays on the big balcony couch and pulls me down with him. I cuddle with him and enjoy the ocean breeze. I missed it. "I love you so much." "I love you too, baby. Let's get some dinner, and then we can watch the sun set." I smile and snuggle him. "Go look at the bath closer baby. I'm going to go order our food and get our stuff here." I open the curtain in the bathroom, and it's a floor to ceiling window looking out over the ocean. It's beautiful. I leave the curtain open and step down into the bath. I sit down with my queen dress on and watch out the window. There is no water in the bath, but the water out the window is perfect. After a few minutes, he steps into the bath behind me. His hands start messing with the dress. Then he unhooks my necklace and bracelet. He stands me up and the dress falls. Then he puts one of his t-shirts over my head. "That better?" I smile and nod. He smirks. "If you're speechless, that means I'm doing a good job, right?" I start crying and hug him. "You're perfect." He kisses my head and hugs me tighter. Then someone knocks on the door. A girl pushes in a cart of food. "Enjoy." "Thank you." He puts the food on the table. He really is perfect. The food's a lot like the unicorn island food. I bet they have pineapple here. It's so good. It is the pineapple. I love the taste of that cooked into the chicken. "You like the food?" "I love it. I love everything. I love pineapple cooked." "Me too. It's one of my favorite things about islands this far south." "What's another of your favorite things?" "You." "I meant about the islands." "The water. It's always so warm. The smell of salt in the air. How relaxing it is to be on an island. No pressure, watch the water. Well, now I can watch you and the water." He winks and helps me up. We lay on the big balcony couch. I snuggle right into him. I love him so much. I open my eyes and the sun is coming up. His arms are wrapped around me from behind, and he's sound asleep. I wiggle myself around, so I have my head against his chest. He rolls onto his back and moves me, so I'm laying on him in 1 motion. Then he rubs my back. My boys must have learned how to make me go back to sleep while they are asleep. I wiggle around and feel him start stretching. "I guess we needed some sleep babydoll." "We slept outside Tye." "I could have put a couch on the beach, I guess." "I love you." "I love you too." He lifts me up a little on him and gives me a kiss. It's such a sweet kiss. He's so sweet. I give his marking spot a sweet kiss. He smiles at me and his eyes get dark. I give him another kiss. He grabs the shirt and pulls it up and over my head. I shove my boobs against his chest. "Tye, we're outside." "Listen baby. We're alone." He gives me a deep kiss. Then he runs his hands down my sides and grabs my hips. He pushes his d**k against me and I straddle him. I give him a deep kiss and move my hips against him. I get him so hard. I rub my p***y on it through the clothes. I kiss him over and over. I can't help it. We need to go inside though. He smirks and rips my underwear off. Then he unhooks his pants and drops them a little. I can't help myself. I slide it right inside of me. "Oh yes Tye" I move up and down on it. "Yes" He grabs my hips. "Try to be quiet babydoll." I sit up and move on it faster. He grabs my hips and slows me down. Then he holds my hips and controls the speed. He lets me ride him for a long time. I move up and down over and over. Even Tre won't let me ride him for this long. I love this. "Tye yes." He watches me ride him and holds my hips. He watches his d**k go in my p***y over and over. He watches my boobs. His eyes are so black. "TYE PLEASE." I need to go faster. I can never make myself c*m. He flips us over and makes love to me. "Quiet babydoll." He gives me a deep kiss. "Bite on my shoulder if you need." He pushes his pants off, and I grab his shirt and push it over his head. He throws it somewhere. Then he puts his chest against mine. "OH YES." He kisses me over and over while he makes love to me. I break off the kissing, and he goes for my marking spot. He gives it a wet kiss and I bite his shoulder. The pressure is getting so intense. "Good girl." He speeds up. "TYE." He kisses me so deep. The pressure explodes. He holds his d**k so deep in me and I c*m all over it. I can't even make a noise. He starts throbbing while I'm still cumming. He stops kissing me, and we hold each other until it's over. Then he gives me another kiss and takes his d**k out. "You're amazing babydoll." "You're..." I hear people on the next balcony over and freeze. "It's ok, we just have to go back in the room." I whisper, "We're naked though." He smiles at me and sits up. Then he puts on his pants while he's still sitting. Then he looks at me and puts his eyebrows up. I whisper yell, "I'm still naked Tye." "I like it that way." I glare at him. "Sir." He kisses my stomach, then he gets me another of his t-shirts. He helps me get it over my head. "I'm never doing anything outside again." He laughs. "I bet I can get you outside again before we leave." I shake my head. He helps me up. "Let's go get some breakfast. Then we can test out that bath."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD