52. Big Things

1685 Words
5 days later. Everyone who is a dragon is on the roof. Everyone who is not, left in carriages. Ylle and Tanny are here with 3 more dragons. Marcus rode with Thora because she made him. I'm in full red and my momma is in full black. Dipak's got a red tie on. But that's all the red he has. "Everyone land with our carriages." "We go in together." Daddy's in black. No red on him. The rest have a red tie and vest on. Black other than that. We land at a big castle, and go in somewhat together. There's a group already getting introduced into the ballroom. We get ushered into a sitting room with another castle's people in it. Momma, Prinna, and Asa sit on a couch. Tye's mom comes in and sits with them. "We are getting introduced right before you." "Do you know when we are getting introduced?" "You're last on the list. And your tables are at the far end. You get the whole end. Should be a good view of everything." Momma stands up and clears her throat. "Thank you all and you look great. I just remembered to tell you the lineup is a disaster and I have no idea who outranks who. So suck it up and deal with it. I don't want to deal with any complaints." I start clapping and then everyone joins in. "Thank you everyone. I worked hard on that speech." I glance at the other castle's people who are in here. They are laughing too. They have 4 princes, 4 advisors, and 1 king. 2 of the princes are small. Maybe 4 and 6. The 2 older ones are nice-looking princes. I can tell 1 is watching me already. I try to ignore him. The weirdest thing though. They have little daggers hooked to the belts instead of swords. I stare at them for a minute. It's weird. Why wouldn't they carry a sword? The painter comes over to me and Tye nearly runs up. He gets the painter away from me. We are getting loud. There is a lot of us together. I stand up on a chair. "HEY! Quieter. They are getting introduced." The prince from the other castle that keeps staring at me helps me off the chair. "Thank you sir." "My pleasure. I see you're not bonded." "I'm not old enough." "Can I take you out sometime?" The mom couch stares at me completely silent. Even Thora is watching me with her eyebrows up. Marcus is beside her. No doubt she won't let him get away. I give him my sweet smile. "I only like boys who carry big things." His eyebrows shoot up and he smirks. Momma, Asa, Prinna, Clarice, and Thora about die laughing. Dipak and Marcus rub their eyes. Tre and Tye smile at me. Mary laughs and shakes her head. Kane walks away. "Nope." Ylle runs over. "Sweetie, we're going to put that on the list of things we don't say to a man." I stare at her for a second. "THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU. I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS DAGGERS." "Coming from the girl who makes p***s pottery." "IT WAS A VASE KANE." The whole room loses it. I roll my eyes. "I swear." Daddy walks in with Dracul. "ENOUGH." We turn to daddy. "I can hear you people all the way down the hall. Clarice you are being summoned. Servants and help, get out. It's to loud in here. I have the line-up. Boys, come figure out your spots." The prince is still standing there smiling at me. "How long do you have until you're old enough?" "13 years." Momma comes up behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders. "She's still a child, and she's my child." Asa loses it. "And apparently she only likes big things." Momma nods. "I am going to need wine tonight." The prince laughs for a second and then goes back over to his side. He is sexy. It looks like he says 13 years when he sits down, but I can't tell. I do like him. Mary takes the veil off me. "I need to fix your hair, little miss." I glance at the other group, and they are all staring at me now. Their doorknob dates are totally shocked. "Mary, they are staring at me." "HEY." Everyone looks at her. "YOU SEE NOTHING." "It works for everyone when you say it." Tye stands in front of me. "We're between Dipak and Marcus." "Who outranked me?" "Ylle I guess. Or maybe Dipak. I don't know. Your mom already said no complaining. Your parents are after Dipak and they're last. Tre is right before Marcus with Tanny." "So much royalty." He smiles as the veil gets put on me. "Borin castle you are next. Please come to the hallway." The other group leaves. "How many families are here?" "12 or 13 babydoll. It's quite big." I snuggle into his chest. "Can we sneak in a side door, so I don't have to get introduced?" "We'll get through it. You focus on me." "Do not mess up your hair again." He smirks. "We can mess it up once we get in there. I want to kiss you so much." "No kissing the veil, Tye." "NO KISSING." "I have a veil on. I'm safe from kisses daddy." "Good." "Am I pretty?" He smiles. "The dress is pretty. The veil is pretty. The gloves are pretty. The shoes are pretty. The jewelry is pretty. Your hair is perfect." He puts his hand up under the veil and rubs my cheek. "You are beautiful." I give him the biggest hug. "DO NOT MESS UP THAT VEIL. They are trying to get into their cuddle bubble. They need side tracked." Tre pulls Tye. "Let's go trip that prince who asked her out." Asa loses it again. "She already told him he had a little thing. That man's ego has already taken a hit. Let him recover." I give her a dirty look and she laughs harder. Momma nods. "You did tell him you only like big things." I stand there staring. "I guess I'll own that one. It is true." Everyone cracks up laughing. Daddy looks around. "What?" Momma runs over and rubs his back. "Oh nothing. Tre doesn't know how to dress himself yet." "BOY GET IT TOGETHER." Tre nods and sits down by his mom. He rubs his eyes and tries to stop laughing. I"We've lost Tre. We need someone else to side track us from the cuddle bubble." Tye kisses my hand. "I love you babydoll." "I love you too." I step close to him. Dipak comes up to us and then laughs and turns around. Momma, Asa, and Prinna start again. Tye smirks. "Dipak's out too. Anyone else want to try?" "Sandu castle, you are next. Please enter the hallway and line up." We take our places. Tre yells to Dipak. "Why did you send Kane and Mary in first?" "He wanted it that way. Said he can watch her better and pull her out if he needs to." "Lead in with 2 dragons is bold." "We have enough, it's not like it matters. Let the dragons surround them." I lay my head on Tye's shoulder and listen to the cheering. It seems to be getting louder with each couple. Tre goes in with Tanny. The crowd is so loud. I can't hear anyone anymore. Then Thora with Marcus. Then Tye starts guiding me. "Focus on me babydoll." He leads me in. Everyone is cheering. I can't hear anything. I can't even hear my own thoughts. "I am putting a bath on the roof. Then I'm going to make love to you in it. I can't wait to hear you screaming my name on the roof." "Everyone would hear Tye." "Good. I'll make you scream louder." I shake my head. "You are bad sir." "If I'm bad. Maybe I'll slide my hand up that dress and." They cheer again. It's so loud, I can't hear Tye right beside me. We're only halfway to our table. Dipak and Ylle came in. "Make you c*m on my fingers tonight." I shake my head . "You don't want to c*m in here? I can keep you quiet. There are tablecloths. No one would know if I'm in your dress." "To many people." He pulls my chair out. I sit down as my mom and dad come in. They read the titles and the room nearly blows up with screams and cheers. It's not even our group. Our group is clapping. As soon as daddy gets seated. A man goes to the center of the dance floor. "At this point, the unbonded princes and princesses will dance." I scoot closer to Tye. "This is going to take a while." He chuckles. "I think they're serving food at the same time." Momma smiles. "You 2 are going first." "Best dance sir?" "Always babydoll." "Good. And one or both of you may have to dance again." "She's always so vague." "She likes to always be right. This way she is right no matter what." He laughs. "I guess she is." The man on the dance floor introduces us by name and he takes my hand. He leads me to the floor and the music starts playing. He starts out with a formal boring dance. "Really Tye?" He chuckles and spins me. Then he twirls me. The crowd cheers for us. Then he throws me high in the air. He catches me and the crowd goes crazy. He puts me on my feet and goes formal on me again. "TYE!" He laughs and picks me up and throws me in the air. He catches me again and the crowd is so loud. Then he spins me a couple of times and pulls me in close to him. We sway back and forth pressed against each other for a few seconds until the song ends. "Thank you, Tye. You are the best to dance with." "So are you babydoll."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD