61. Look Better

1406 Words
I catch up with him right before he goes in his office. He puts an arm around me and pulls me in with him. "Your seal is on the painting babydoll." "I was going to put it in the formal room, but there is one with me and Elek that is nearly identical. It's going in there anyways. I don't care if one of the moms has a better idea for it. Your mom only has 1 painting of us." "Identical to this? With Elek?" "The pose is the same. He was trying to figure out how you spun me like that. We were talking and smiling. It's nearly identical. Other than, I don't appear to be totally in love with him." I grab his shirt and pull him in for a kiss. He picks me up and sits me on his desk. He steps between my legs and right against me. His hand goes into my hair, and he tilts my head back. He gives me the deepest, most loving kiss. After a couple more minutes of kissing, he grabs my hips and pulls my ass to the edge of the desk. Then he presses his d**k against me. "Mmm" I run my finger nails over his shoulders, up the back of his neck, and into his hair. He kisses my marking spot and I run my nails over his. His eyes go a couple of shades darker. I pull him against me for another kiss. His fingers find my n****e and he teases it. Then his hands grab my hips again. He pulls me towards him hard and shoves his d**k at me at the same time. "Oh yes." My head falls back. He goes after my marking spot again. I push myself towards him. I need him. I push his shirt up over his head and kiss his shoulder. "Please." Then I move to his marking spot. I unhook his pants at the same time and slide my hand in them. I grab his d**k and rub it. It's so big and hard. I need it. His hands slide up my thighs and I feel my underwear get ripped apart. "Yes." He presses his d**k inside me. I can feel myself stretching for him. "Tight and wet babydoll." He gets half of it in, and I'm already going crazy. I grab his shoulders and lock my legs on his hips. I pull myself up and move up and down on him. "Yes." "Good girl." He grabs my hips and helps me. Then he puts me against the wall. He gets all the way inside and goes faster. "UUUHHHHHH" "This what you need, babydoll?" He pushes into me over and over. "YES TYE YES" I grab his hair. "f**k Nadine. You are so f*****g good." He slams into me. "TYE" He gives me the deepest kiss and holds it all the way inside. I c*m all over it. He breaks off the kiss and I feel him cumming too. "TYE YES" "f**k BABY" We hold each other and let our bodies come down for a few seconds. Then he sits in his chair and sits me on his lap. I snuggle into him and relax. After a couple of minutes, a guard opens the door. "You're being summoned for an emergency advisor meeting." Tye still don't have clothes on. I say, "Ok." I fix my dress. Then I smile at him while he puts his clothes back on. "I love you." He pulls me in for a hug. "I love you babydoll." He hugs me again and kisses my head. "So much." We go all snuggly to Dipak's office. He keeps me pulled so close to him. We keep stopping and hugging. We almost get there and Tre comes out. He shakes his head. "Not you. They're still here." He turns me around and lightly smacks my butt. "Your title room is done. Go work on that. I think they're about ready to go." I run to my title office. It's nice and perfect. I work on them for about an hour. Defender title goes to Thora and me. The 2 of us defended the castle. Oddly enough. Destroyer title goes to Tye, Kane, and Thora. I don't know who killed the one that attacked the carriages. I'll have to ask. Elder goes to Daddy and Bud. I'll have to ask about Dracul. I know it's not Frode. I update the progress for the others. I leave my little office, Dipak and Elek are sitting there. "Sorry I didn't know you were in here, Dipak." "I didn't know you were here." "Maybe we should move the title office." "No, it's fine there. It's soundproofed and everything." "Why in the world would you soundproof my title office?" "I soundproof everything else. Figured I might as well." I laugh. "I'm leaving. Sorry I disturbed your meeting. And don't worry, I didn't hear anything. You made me deaf." I peek my head in Dipak's office. "When the carriages got attacked, was the king present?" "Yes." "Who killed him?" "Tre." I write it down. "Destroyer title goes to Kane, Tye, Tre, and Thora. Thora also got the defender title." Frode sits up. "Thora has the defender and destroyer titles?" "Yes." "There will be no living with her after this." Everyone laughs. "Good luck sir. I am going to inform her now." He rubs his eyes. I nearly get out of the hall and Elkie runs in. "YOUR OFFICE IS DONE." We take off to my office. I ignore everything else. "It is so pretty." "And big." I got a big new desk and chair. I got a new couch and 2 sitting chairs in a sitting area. A bigger bookshelf. Then I got a 10-person conference table. It's amazing. I sit down in my chair and stand right back up. "I need underwear. I'll be right back." Elkie cracks up laughing. "Over on the bottom of the bookshelf, there's closed off cupboards. You could put a few changes of clothes in there. Keep some underwear for emergencies such as this." We laugh. Then I feel c*m running down my leg. Great. "I'll be right back." I run out to the shower area and wash myself off. Then I get some underwear on. After that, I grab extras for my office. Elkie's idea is a good one. I step out and right into Dipak. "Sorry I didn't know you were in there..." He scratches his head. "Why are you in there?" "My new office is done. Come see." I half drag him. Elkie is sitting on the couch. "I like this couch." I pile my stuff in the bookshelf. Dipak and Elek are both here. "LOOK." "I am looking." "BUT LOOK BETTER. I GOT NEW EVERYTHING. I EVEN HAVE A CONFERENCE TABLE. LOOK AT MY CHAIR." I plop down. "My desk is so much better. I love everything." "I'm glad you like it." "Why are you here?" "Elek wanted to see the shower in the medical area. They wanted to see how it was implemented." Elkie jumps up. "I'LL SHOW HIM." She drags him out. "I'll be right there." Dipak shuts the door. Then he picks me up and sits me on the desk. He kisses me. "You want me to bend you over this desk too?" "Yes please." "I will have to do it later." "What is going on with them?" "I'll summon everyone to a meeting after they leave. I should get out there. We don't need them roaming around." He helps me off the desk. "Am I your mate at least? I didn't know who to sit with at lunch." "You did perfect with Decker. That was adorable. We'll figure that out at the meeting." "I love you." "I love you sweetheart." We go to the shower room that has no one in it. Dorseti points. "She's got him in the trauma room. She's showing it off, I think." We go to the trauma room. "The shower room is boring. I showed him this instead." "Thank you Elkie." She smiles and grabs my arm. As soon as we get out the door she smirks. "He's so cute." I nearly freeze. I know he heard it. Dorseti jumps up. "I want to see this new office too. We can talk about the cute boys there." She grabs my other arm, and we run to my office laughing.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD