24. Black And Red

1994 Words
I'm in our medical area. Tye's sound asleep beside me. Kane stands up and takes the blood drip out. "8 hours. It's after 3 in the morning." "Thank you." Kane leaves. Tye is so damn sexy. I love it when he doesn't have a shirt on. Or pants. The man should always go naked. I cuddle in closer. He opens his eyes and kisses my head. I pull him towards me, and he gives me a real kiss finally. I have been missing real kisses. "You ok babydoll?" "I think so. Was that...?" "No. The blood didn't absorb. Someone with the same hair color. Tre insisted we keep him. If you want to see for yourself." "I kind of do." He smiles. "Did you figure out what you lost?" "Not really. But I feel like I found it." "That's a start." I pull him in for another real kiss. "I miss these kisses." "I'll give you all you want." He gives me the deepest kiss and runs his hand up my thigh. He gets to my underwear and pulls on them. "Where do you want these kisses babydoll?" Then he kisses my marking spot. I grab his arm and gasp at the sensation. "I guess it's my choice then." He pulls my underwear off. Then he climbs between my legs and thrusts against me. He's hard. I can tell he needs it. I need him too. I try to push his underwear off. "You want my d**k baby?" "Yes please." He takes his underwear off. Then he presses it against me. "Oh yes." I rub against it. "Mmm I think my little one missed this." I kiss his marking spot. Then his shoulder. I did miss this. He slides it slowly inside me. "Oh yes," I bite his shoulder lightly as he goes deeper. "Good girl. Take it all. So wet for me." He gives me a deep kiss as he picks up speed. I break off the kiss and throw my head back. "OH…" He puts his mouth back on mine and gives me another deep kiss. "Quiet in here babydoll." I move my hips with his, and drag my nails up his back. He picks up speed again. "TY..." He slams a kiss on my mouth. I grab his head by his hair and move it. I kiss his marking spot. "f**k yes baby." My hips can't even keep up. I'm going to c*m. I bite into his shoulder and my nails dig into his back. He slams into me. "TYE" His mouth is right on mine, kissing me again. The pressure explodes. He keeps his mouth on mine. I can't even kiss him. Any noises I make come from my throat. "Good girl. c*m on my d**k, nice and quiet." His d**k starts throbbing. I hold him close and drag my fangs over his marking spot. He grabs the pillow with one hand and my hip with the other. He holds it inside me even longer. "f**k yes babydoll." Once he's done, he gives me a kiss. "I love you." "I love you too. Did my fangs do anything?" "It was more intense, babydoll. It felt good." He slides his d**k out, then puts his clothes on. I make a pouty face. "People are going to be coming in the morning. I don't want to be naked for that baby. Let's get your underwear back on too." I'm sleeping on top of his chest in the morning. He's already awake. Tre and Dipak are in the room. I roll off Tye and stretch. "Kane said she woke up at 3. Any issues with sleep after that?" "No problems." Tye rubs his eyes. I sit straight up in bed. "I'm hungry. I'm going to go take a bath." Tre shakes his head. "That's not where we get food baby." "I know that Tre. I want to take a bath and then eat." "I'll help you with the bath." "I can take a bath, Tre." They give me a weird look. "What?" I stare at them. "Fine, you can help." I start the bath and get the oils in. "What do you want to wear today, baby?" "Queen dress. A black one with those silver shoes. And silver jewelry." He smiles. "You going to make your hair half curly?" "Yes I am." I let the dress fall and I step out of my underwear. His eyes go black. "Why don't you join me? I could use some help washing my hair." An hour later, after he is thoroughly drained of c*m, I get out of the bath. I comb and curl my hair while he gets dressed and picks my clothes. We go up to Dipak's office, everyone stares at me. I guess they weren't expecting the queen to come back suddenly. Marcus is still here. Other than that, I have the normal people. I sit in my seat. "You are going to the ball with Prince Marcus." "I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH A PRINCE!" She jumps up and runs for it. "Sit back down. I'm not done." She sits down. "I want to have us in the same colors. It would be easy for men. But I don't know about the girls." "What colors?" "Black and red or black and silver." Mary shakes her head. "You do realize you'll be shrouded if you do that?" Thora sits up. "We could do the veil in red or silver. It wouldn't have to be black." "Servant, bring me long silver gloves and a silver veil. Do the same thing for blood-red." I stand up. "Black dress with silver embellishments and jewelry. Imagine it being more full and fancy." I put on the long silver gloves and veil. "No." Mary shakes her head. Thora stares at it. "It's to blocky. It's like silver, black, silver. There's no mixing. It's a no from me too." I put the red stuff on and they shake their heads. I take it off and throw it on the table. "What about full silver for me then? Everyone else can do black and silver. I'll do pure silver?" Thora nods. "Or red. Let's have the boys' dress uniform laid out in both options. Gunner can be our model. You can wear red or silver... Either one would work for you. Let's see how they are." Me, Mary, and Thora leave for the clothes maker. Halfway through the afternoon meeting, I come back with 2 different men's outfits. "I need Gunner and someone else." Tre and Gunner follow me across the hall. We give them each an outfit. Tre's is black and red. Gunner's is black and silver. Then we drag them across the hall. "I need you to vote right now. Do you like red and black or silver and black? Pick one or the other, so I can go forward." Everyone says red and black at the same time. "That was easy. Stand there Tre. Come back with me, Gunner. I'm going to put you the opposite of everything Tre has on." I come back with Gunner and Thora about 10 minutes later. "Everyone, you're going to vote on stuff and this will be your final vote for it. Thora mark it in as we go. So, for the pants. Red or black?" Dipak looks at the table. "Black. Anyone not agree?" "Black pants. Gunner put on black pants. Thora mark that in." "Jacket red or black?" "Black." Thora stands up. "Hang on a second. I think I know what they will like." She grabs Gunner and walks out. I grab Tre and follow them out. "We'll make our own." I put Tre in black. But the jacket has a red stripe of fabric going down where the buttons are, and along the bottom. Then I put a red vest over the black button-down shirt. And a red tie with black shoes. "Damn woman. This is sexy." "You make it sexy." We go in and everyone whistles at him. He does a couple spins. Then Thora walks in with Gunner. They whistle again. An hour later, "I got what we want for the boys. I'll turn it in and get a couple with differences. We can vote again tomorrow. What emblems will I need to redo? Or make my own." "You would do the commander and king. Also, Tye needs to have the prince's emblem on him. I don't know if his dad would accept it. Usually they stay with their home emblems until bonding. But he might. I don't know. Make it and show him. As long as it says Prince Yanin, he might agree." Omar smiles. "Can I get one for being the head magician here?" "I'll come up with something. Anyone else want an emblem? Dracul, I could make you one for being the table badass." Everyone laughs. Daddy smiles. "You should make a patch that's a red eye for the dragons. I always wanted that. But I was the only dragon." Dipak stands up. "Marcus will need a Prince one too. I have an old one around here that I ripped off someone. I'll show it to you. You can see one." He goes into the bookshelf. Tye shows me the one on the arm of his shirt. "Ours had Prince written on the top. Then the big Y for Yanin in the middle. And it's done in our colors. I've seen a lot of different styles, but they all have Prince written on them with either the name or letter. Some have other designs in the backgrounds too." Dipak hands me one. It's a blue crown with 3 points. Says prince across it. "I'VE GOT IT." I yell and everyone jumps. "Sorry. It's going to be a red crown. 3 points for prince and 5 for king. Bigger than this. I'm going to write Prince Yanin and Prince York on them in black lettering. For the kings it'll be the 5 points. Do you want your last name on it daddy? Or just king?" "King. I already know my name." I look at Dipak. "Baby we can't hold the king title while your dad holds it for everything. It won't work." "This isn't the village uniform, it's mine." "So Tye is going to be a prince and a king? How will that work?" Thora rolls her eyes. "Do 5 points but don't write anything on them. And on Tye's, write Prince Yanin. Make sure it's the 5 for king. No one will notice, if they do, they'll be confused." "The red eye. Do you want above or below the crown?" Dipak winks at me. "Eye would go above. Other patches below the crown." "Dracul, daddy, Tre, Tye, Dipak, Marcus, and Kane. You get the red eye patch." Daddy smiles. "I did always want that." "Draw out what you are thinking. At least we'll know we're thinking similarly. Prince crown would be Marcus. King crowns would go to, Tre, Tye, Dipak, Kane, and daddy. With only daddies saying King. Tye's would say Prince Yanin. Am I good there?" Kane shakes his head at me. "I don't hold that title anymore." "I think that sticks with you." He shakes his head. "No crown for Kane. Tell me if you change your mind. Dipak needs the commander one. Omar needs the head magician one. Should I do a magician patch?" "OH SOMETHING MAGICY." "What about an Ankh? It's simple enough. Brings protection." I nod at Omar. "I like it, but what do you want as yours?" "I'll come up with a couple ideas." "Black and red." Daddy hands me a piece of paper. He drew the shape of an eye. "Then fill it in with red." "So red in the shape of an eye?" "Yes." "I can probably do 2 of them. I mean 2 would make more sense to me. I'll do both, and you can pick." Everyone nods and I leave with my stuff.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD